Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) (58133 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by crown08(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Seriously am very pissed now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by MrSly(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2017
lytech1:
He ruin the chance to become an hero.

Am very sure every being will bow to the pressure been face by Tuface.

But who will lead us out of this mess by our vampires(politicians)

is this how we will celebrate 100years of independent?

Citizen freedom only exist in book,yet this Goat want to do our obligation as a citizen.

God,pls send us the unborn child that will rescue us on time.

This hardship is too much
Not every being, it is every coward.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by annnikky(f): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2017
So after all d gingering this is d result undecided chai I weep for this zoo called con3, who knows d kinda threat that made him to cancel d protest undecided d guy is still important to his family, he doesn't want to die yet cos of foolhari n his govt.

Even at d cancellation of d protest, most Nigerians will still carry on with d protest cos is high tym Nigerians voice out about d hunger, intimidation etc. going on in this con3

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Anasko(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Sanchase:
Lol. If you guys want someone to lead such without fear.
# Nnamdi Kanu
but your dilector dey kuje prison.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by PataAlhaja(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Limitless72:

That why you need Nnamdi kanu..A fearless leader,possessing the true leadership virtues

That one go tey well well for Kuje!

Hating on other tribes, inspiring one's followers to kill folks from other tribes, soliciting for arms against a sovereign and legitimate government...

You think that's fearlessness and virtues?

Get a dictionary, Nigger!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by paulo220(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2017
this is a very serious mistake,he shouldn't have canceled it. Nigerias will nt take him serious next time and Even his originality (blackface) will call him coward. is not easy to be the head.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2017
In 2 Baba's voice "No start watin u no fit finish" grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by PataAlhaja(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2017
annnikky:
So after all d gingering this is d result undecided chai I weep for this zoo called con3, who knows d kinda threat that made him to cancel d protest undecided d guy is still important to his family, he doesn't want to die yet cos of foolhari n his govt.

Even at d cancellation of d protest, most Nigerians will still carry on with d protest cos is high tym Nigerians voice out about d hunger, intimidation etc. going on in this con3

You call the country a zoo and you're resident in the country ...

What does that make you? ...an animal, right?

So what kind of animal are you? A B!tch, a pussy cat or a snake?

Animal!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by olaniyanhero(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Hello family

Please I really need you all to vote

A friend of mine BEYONDWATCH editor Olaniyan Hero Kehinde has been nominated for thr Best journalist category of Nigerian Oscars awards respectively and he needs your votes

And also http://nigerianoscar.com/vote
Click on the code YAD and submit.
Please vote for him and thanks so much
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by honourhim: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Big shame on Tuface who has clearly shown that he is two faced.. A coward and a hypocrite. The main reason he backed out may be due to the stinking report of his romance with corrupt politicians who spent part of their loots on him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by danigbo(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2017
This is pro Nigeria protest. Not 2 baba protest. He has created the awareness. He has played his part. ..I will play mine. This protest will hold mark my word !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Daddykuyt(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2017
No shaking.......My people na how e dey happen, nobody wan die but dey wan go heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Pls I want to know y #IStandWithBuhari should hold and y #IStandForTuface will not hold? Tu face is not the only one that has been threatened and if we all accept this, we are all Cowards!! As a matter of fact, this protest will hold, not only in Lagos, Abuja and portharcourt but everywhere... pls I want to know wat Mr president and his evil cabinets want to do abt this #IStandWithMe #IStandWithABetterNigeria #EnoughIsEnough
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by airminem(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2017
You Could Not Even Hold On A Fight For The Right Of Your Children And Many That Stood By Your Honesty.
Tu~bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by annnikky(f): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2017
PataAlhaja:

You call the country a zoo and you're resident in the country ...

What does that make you? ...an animal, right?

So what kind of animal are you? A B!tch, a pussy cat or a snake?

Animal!
Can u fvck outta my mention pls undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Richydos(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2017
@2face Idibia.. Y start something that u can't really start, i know they must have sent 1 dark maggot to scare the life out of ur living soul but I bet he knows better that where there's no guts there can't be any glory.....
2FACE don't need to be reminded of all kinds of protests carried out under GEJ administration but we didn't hear some silly shits of excuses about public safety n some crappy hijacking nonsense....
All hail the reigning dictators of
ALL PROTESTS CANCELLED "APC"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by elmahmoud: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2017
I thought he is up for a sacrifice,after all the noises
now it's cancelled..iz olrice ;DI thought he is up for a sacrifice,after all the noises
now it's cancelled..iz olrice
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Two face is an idiot. I knew it all along. It is too good to be true. His name says it all. He is a two faced idiot. He speaks through his nose. Why did he cancel the protest in the very last hour. God strike this two faced son of a bitch to death. I talk am

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by sunnyflakes(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2017
TUFACE Y BOW TO THE WHIMS AND CAPRICES OF THOSE WE WANTED TO SHOW HOW DISSATISFIED WE ARE WITH THEIR POLICIES AND PROGRAMS WHICH IS ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE WAY WE LIVE OUR LIVES HERE IN NIGERIA. IT IS NO LONGER AT EASE WITH NIGERIA, ALL THANKS TO BUHARI.

I AM FORCED TO ADMIT THAT TUFACE AND BUHARI SHARE ONE THING IN COMMON; THEY ARE BOTH TUFACED.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2017
snadguy007:
We are gradually going back to the military era where there is always a freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed. May God help us
Hypocrisy is when you believe the government threatened 2face over the protest but don't wanna accept 2face was politically sponsored at first by the opposition.

Political settlement behind closed doors.
Wish the protest could go on tho,this time without the political and musical jamboree attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by JuneOctober(f): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Pls I want to know y #IStandWithBuhari should hold and y #IStandForTuface will not hold? Tu face is not the only one that has been threatened and if we all accept this, we are all Cowards!! As a matter of fact, this protest will hold, not only in Lagos, Abuja and portharcourt but everywhere... pls I want to know wat Mr president and his evil cabinets want to do abt this #IStandWithMe #IStandWithABetterNigeria #EnoughIsEnough

That's beautiful. Without 2face or not, if they are really serious about the protest then they will go ahead with it. At least 2face have publicised it already. Whether he is there or not doesn't matter except you're going there to meet him! simple.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by JuneOctober(f): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2017
cheesy See the traffic below
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2017
2Face Idibia, you have tried. Your concept of the protest alone and all the publicity, preparations and support have achieved something. The awareness of the need for the protest, to me, has achieved a lot for discerning minds. If only this administration can read between the lines, it will know that the 'protest' was a success.
With the threats from the security agencies, there is this saying that " only a tree will hear that it will be killed and still stands its ground ".
He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.
Meanwhile, awaiting the D - day Feb 6th. - if you know what I mean.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Excellentmind: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2017
2baba, but why?
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Moshkom:
Due to Tuface cancellation of his own Feb 6 nationwide Protest, i hereby take it as a courage 2 lead a Protest against PRE-MARITAL SPENDING come FEB 14.

Locations : Lag, Abj, PH, Kano, IB and Kaduna

Who is with Me?

For more details ffl on Twitter nd SnapChat : @Moshkom

Move to joke section nitwit angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by kateskitty(f): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2017
If this protest goes on without much problem, Tuface will be the biggest foooool of this century.
The man who planned a protest but chickened out. Big fu!ck up tongue
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2017
I can't just stop laughing. What more do u expect from a 2 face person. Check his whole life well he has been living two faced. Now he showed it crystally to the nation.

It is better u don't say it than say it and back off at the time of doing it. A wise man must keep to his words cos that's what make him a man.

This also shows that those that call him illiterate and fool are not wrong in anyway. He should have known the consequences before making the promise. He has never been a wise man.

We can all see now that calling the Yorubas coward is very wrong because in the history of Nigeria and currently it is only Yoruba that have go against the government. So, people should stop calling Yoruba coward.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by shehuolayinka(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2017
DesChyko:
2FACE JUST SHOWED HE'S BEEN PRETENDING

In his song "For Instance", 2face lamented not being given the power to lead, and therefore is powerless to prevent the leaders from feasting on our rights. He gave a hint of Nigerians standing up to the government. He said we only need to look around us to get the impulse that we should demand what is ours. He even went further to put himself in a position of authority and how he would do things differently to benefit Nigerians..

In his song "E be like say", 2face likened our leaders to a lover who breaks one's trusts and demands it again. He rebuked the leaders saying the power they have is nothing if it can't better people's life considerably. He questioned them why they keep deceiving the people to satisfy their selfish desires and demanded that they change their ways. He reminds them of their failings and how they want the people's trust 'once more'..

In his song 'Only Me', 2face called for unity of all to achieve our common goals. He stated particularly that he could behave any how he feels only if it was just him in the country. He said we musn't be pushed to the wall as together we stand strong. He said to put aside feeling 'different' from the masses as that is vanity..

I vividly remember these songs. And in the wake of these protest plans, I always told my fellows 2face had always been inspired to lead the charge for the masses. He became a leader. He promised to stand for the masses. He inspired millions of Nigerians, even in other states to this cause. At that moment when he should act, he abandoned his doctrines; he became a politician; a typical Nigerian leader.. He left with the fame and left the people stranded.

2face just proved that weed, or money; not the Nigerian plight was his inspiration. Well, maybe without Nigerian fans, you still would have been whom you became. So it's okay to act the way you did. After all, you clearly stated 'you don't wanna sound like a preacher at all..' We mistakenly took you for one. Our bad. But please, don't criticize others again. You are no better.

-DesChyko.

You are on point
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Ningi2020(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2017
And for d enemies of Nigeria d will be open their gutters and shout 2face ve failed us...
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2017
If you are a coward, brave or warrior you will die.
Why not die as a brave warrior?
2baba please don't succumb to government pressure , some hour still left .withdraw your statement or not , street protest most happen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by shehuolayinka(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Really disappointed. But still, I already gave up on Nigeria becoming better under this present administration

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by robbinn(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2017
we all have seen what going on In the country and a sierra leone citizen as this to tell all of us we Nigerians. "TIMELY WARNING TO NIGERIANS ** (omar bangura ) ***sent as read*** I don't think you guys know what's you're playing with.,you can call each other names and laugh about it. but when you end up inciting here as i read through.! your post here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. your religious and political leader are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say **we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe ***that is the only stand that will save your blessed nation. the foreign power pushing your government to take certain decision will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful..... our 11 year war in sierra leone was not based on religion or tribal difference and see what we did to our country, the worst conflict are those based on tribal religious difference see central Africa. Bosnia, southsudan, and Rwanda..... my heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. you will be losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim igbo, yoruba or Hausa you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Eke Acquires American Citizenship (Photos) / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.