Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) (58177 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Fourwinds: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Solowande:
so u want ppl to lead u and u follow. When u go lead make ppl follow? Do u know who start the revolution in tunisia?
u don't need to tell me anything about Tunisia.. I know it .... if u know what is called instantenous then u would understand how Tunisia revolt started
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by dederocs(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2017
Fourwinds:
u are in a public forum so u cannt tell me to leave...2face is a coward....u don't say whay u won't accomplished.
Bleep u dumbo
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Kingdolo(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

Una never see anything

Senator Akpabio and Governor Fayose finally chickened out of the protest grin grin grin

#IStandWithBuhari
To slap u just dey hungry me!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2017
dederocs:

Bleep u dumbo
u are foolish and idiot...don't let sentiments and emotions take over ur judgement...judge fairly....
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by raystanley(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
J
Ajasco222:
Following the cancellation of the much-publicized protest lead by Nigeria's foremost singer, 2baba Idibia, several reactions have been trailing social media.

2baba announced early Sunday morning that the protest is "under serious threat of hijack by interests not aligned with the ideals of the march".

The singer explained that the protest which Nigerians were desperately counting down to was cancelled due to security reasons.

While some Nigerians understood the hard decision he’s met with, some weren’t happy about the development and have said they will continue the protest with or without 2baba.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/nigerians-react-as-2face-cancels.html
am happy that with my balls three times that of 2baba I can make it more than he is.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by galadee(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
2face

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by raystanley(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
J
Ajasco222:
Following the cancellation of the much-publicized protest lead by Nigeria's foremost singer, 2baba Idibia, several reactions have been trailing social media.

2-baba announced early Sunday morning that the protest is "under serious threat of hijack by interests not aligned with the ideals of the march".

The singer explained that the protest which Nigerians were desperately counting down to was cancelled due to security reasons.

While some Nigerians understood the hard decision he’s met with, some weren’t happy about the development and have said they will continue the protest with or without 2baba.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/nigerians-react-as-2face-cancels.html
am happy that with my balls three times that of 2baba I can make it more than he is.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2017
DesChyko:
2FACE JUST SHOWED HE'S BEEN PRETENDING

In his song "For Instance", 2face lamented not being given the power to lead, and therefore is powerless to prevent the leaders from feasting on our rights. He gave a hint of Nigerians standing up to the government. He said we only need to look around us to get the impulse that we should demand what is ours. He even went further to put himself in a position of authority and how he would do things differently to benefit Nigerians..

In his song "E be like say", 2face likened our leaders to a lover who breaks one's trusts and demands it again. He rebuked the leaders saying the power they have is nothing if it can't better people's life considerably. He questioned them why they keep deceiving the people to satisfy their selfish desires and demanded that they change their ways. He reminds them of their failings and how they want the people's trust 'once more'..

In his song 'Only Me', 2face called for unity of all to achieve our common goals. He stated particularly that he could behave any how he feels only if it was just him in the country. He said we musn't be pushed to the wall as together we stand strong. He said to put aside feeling 'different' from the masses as that is vanity..

I vividly remember these songs. And in the wake of these protest plans, I always told my fellows 2face had always been inspired to lead the charge for the masses. He became a leader. He promised to stand for the masses. He inspired millions of Nigerians, even in other states to this cause. At that moment when he should act, he abandoned his doctrines; he became a politician; a typical Nigerian leader.. He left with the fame and left the people stranded.

2face just proved that weed, or money; not the Nigerian plight was his inspiration. Well, maybe without Nigerian fans, you still would have been whom you became. So it's okay to act the way you did. After all, you clearly stated 'you don't wanna sound like a preacher at all..' We mistakenly took you for one. Our bad. But please, don't criticize others again. You are no better.

-DesChyko.

Omo! shocked shocked shocked

You br proper Tuface fan oh! See as you use the guy own rhymes take bamboozle and dismantle am! cheesy grin

Chai! DesChyko my 2go guy... You wicket no be small... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by otokx(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Look before you leap, its normal to make a mistake as a human being, never put trust in man.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by legibow: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Always stick to ur words , it make people love u the more... Na wetin dey kill the trust people have for Buhari b this....
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by 0b10010011: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
legibow:
Always stick to ur words , it make people love u the more... Na wetin dey kill the trust people have for Buhari b this....

Same thing that killed MMM. Trust! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by chrismastre5(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
what do you expect from someone who's friends are mostly politicians e.g Akpabio and expect that things will change from same people. Tuface cannot afford to leave his comfort zone for low life's like the masses. He is a politician and a COWARD

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Orikinla1: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ajasco222:

2baba announced early Sunday morning that the protest is "under serious threat of hijack by interests not aligned with the ideals of the march".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by cooljude(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
madridsta007:

Well, there are a lot of books and articles about his 1983-1985 regime. The denominator of military brutality is common. That it was expected to miraculously change to consonants of a democrat is probably accepting that magic is real. If the protests or pockets of it holds tomorrow, it will be suppressed. Like others before it, Shittes and IPOB.

Honestly, it beats me when I see Nigerians expressing "surprise." Of course, regardless Nigerians should protest and at least, pass a message to the government and their enablers within the international community. But no one, like 2Face has shown, is ready to sacrifice himself or herself. To be candid, Nigeria is not worth that sacrifice— our progenitors have done so, and no one remembers them.

True,. I agree absolutely with you and I am not surprise about his stance on governance.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by DesChyko: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
henryomez:

Also 2face would have been used by all this politicians to discredit the buhari govt they told him to council it so it will look like he was pressured to do so.

Does that now make him a better person? Either ways, he screwed the masses.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by chomaloo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
what a ridicule this government is turning its people into.how can you threaten your citizens for crying out about their predicament.buhara is corrupt,then Nigeria is not a democratic society.why buhari.is this what Nigerians voted you to do.gej is 100 % better than you.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by no1madman(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Toto baba na obinrin. . U no fit die for something. .fucccck u!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by DesChyko: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Omo! shocked shocked shocked

You br proper Tuface fan oh! See as you use the guy own rhymes take bamboozle and dismantle am! cheesy grin

Chai! DesChyko my 2go guy... You wicket no be small... cheesy cheesy

Loool.. I know say I enjoy 2go die but even Ifa no fit raveal which of my friends there go fit use this kind username on Nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by naylor(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
I just read on insta that he was taken away by DSS but was later released. Nawa for our government oooo.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by johnspurgeon014(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
lytech1:
He ruin the chance to become a hero.

Am very sure every being will bow to the pressure been face by Tuface.

But who will lead us out of this mess by our vampires(politicians)

is this how we will celebrate 100years of independent?

Citizen freedom only exist in book,yet,this Goat want us to do our obligation as a citizen.

God,pls send us the unborn child that will rescue us on time.

This hardship is too much

Abeg make una shun tuface. The guy no want kpai but im wan go heaven. Deleting all tubaba's songs from my playlist. He sings mostly about progress and standing up against oppressors but... Apparently no be by mouth.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by tweetsme(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
tuface just did all this for publicity. i know he is a weakly when it comes to matters like this. he just want to be know over the world by Nigerians. HE IS A COWARD. i cancelled all my activities for Monday just because of the planned protest. Nigerian celebrities are waste of Skin. All they know is to buy cars and post social media for the poor masses to applaud them.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by johnspurgeon014(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
lytech1:
He ruin the chance to become a hero.

Am very sure every being will bow to the pressure been face by Tuface.

But who will lead us out of this mess by our vampires(politicians)

is this how we will celebrate 100years of independent?

Citizen freedom only exist in book,yet,this Goat want us to do our obligation as a citizen.

God,pls send us the unborn child that will rescue us on time.

This hardship is too much

Abeg make una shun 2face. The guy no wan kpai but im wan go heaven. Deleting all tubaba's songs from my playlist. He sings mostly about progress and standing up against oppressors but... Apparently no be by mouth.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by no1madman(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
I'll kick his ass. .no fuckinnn balls! I hate u so much right now. .!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by chuksjuve(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians be reacting like chlorine...
Keep reacting; hope your reactions will yield positive results.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
The only way we can pay Tuface back is to kill his musical career. By that, i mean let's disassociate ourselves from any track produced by the stupid man.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by tillaman(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
In my defense I think the protest is like an Avenue for hoodlums to carry out their evil act and do what they know best, and also what if the protest refutes into a bloody clash and lives and properties may be destroyed, a good example is d pro trump inaugural rally by the Igbos the outcome was bad, them trigger happy nut job could start shooting sporadically should they feel threatened, my views tho, I think 2baba doesn't want to be remembered for something horrible, it is what it is, the protest isn't about 2baba alone, it's for everyone
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by larrytorch(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Generalyemi:
I knw it. for those that voted in this govt because of hatred,tribalism and foolishness ,d recession will bite u most

The economy is worse now, does not make GEJ a saint
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
DesChyko:

Loool.. I know say I enjoy 2go die but even Ifa no fit raveal which of my friends there go fit use this kind username on Nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

You can guess.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by visijo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
3face is a b+tch, after i don go buy my green shirt, the bastard come Cancel am.. I wish say na fayose they lead this protest of area father.. Tuface is a sh*t.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by dederocs(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fourwinds:
u are foolish and idiot...don't let sentiments and emotions take over ur judgement...judge fairly....
I dont talk with zombies,i hate em
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by no1madman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Two fackinnn face. .u don die, u no know. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Burna Boy's Mum, Grandma And Grandpa At His 28th Birthday Party / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.