Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) (58134 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by reachbenny(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2017
I appreciate 2baba!

This peaceful March would have been taking out of context before you realize it.
Guys are both angry and hungry at the same time.

BH guys will just send their agents to do what they know how to do best and the blame will be on 2baba.

We will all have the opportunity to do the needful soonest.

Change begins with our unpatriotic leaders.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2017
snadguy007:
We are gradually going back to the military era where there is always a freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed. May God help us
idi amin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by seunakin231(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2017
We go hear full gist for next single.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by 0b10010011: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2017
OldBeer:
Is there any law stopping you from being a hero?

grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by NNVanguard(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2017
lytech1:
He ruin the chance to become a hero.

Am very sure every being will bow to the pressure been face by Tuface.

But who will lead us out of this mess by our vampires(politicians)

is this how we will celebrate 100years of independent?

Citizen freedom only exist in book,yet,this Goat want us to do our obligation as a citizen.

God,pls send us the unborn child that will rescue us on time.

This hardship is too much

Cry no more, the New Nigeria vanguard is on the path to doing the right and peaceful revolution we all want. A revolution of not arms and bullets but the power of the thumb
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Deluxewize(m): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2017
2face lost on both sides, on the government side and on people's side. For him to have even brought up such idea is already a sin to the government and he will still get punished for that one way or the other. While he could have remained the people's hero and enjoy every form of support from them, that if he had led the people *what a leader he would have become* even the government will still eventually come to him and seek his face (2face fall hand no be small) now he has lost on both sides because of his cowardice and indecisiveness...
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by javispj(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Well I felt disappointed for the cancellation of the protest. But I do feel n understand the pressure 2baba must be passing through.. if anything should have gone wrong, even if it were to come from the opposition (govt) .they still put the blame on him n call it treason.. lock him up n try him in secret like the do others.. we live in a Country were prophets n freedom fighters get crucified for fighting for What's right.. if I start giving examples, this fb page wouldn't be enough
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2017
From now, take anything 2face serious @ YOUR PERIL!
But then, ALUTA CONTINUA!
*despotic buHOROR can't hold us down!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Niceiroko: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2017
sweetval:
But 2face no try sha.. In as much as he has his reason(s) for quitting the protest, he should have known something like this would happen and then prepare for it. If u talk say u go do something, do am. If u no sure say u go that thing, e better say u no even talk am at all. Make ur prestige for remain for u.. Strong men are known by keeping to their words. Now Nigerians would see him as a 2face'd' man.. Quite sad. E be like God don even tire join for this country. Everything have joined bad gang undecided
that's y he is two faces ,dis is d oda face
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2017
Ajasco222:
Following the cancellation of the much-publicized protest lead by Nigeria's foremost singer, 2baba Idibia, several reactions have been trailing social media.

2baba announced early Sunday morning that the protest is "under serious threat of hijack by interests not aligned with the ideals of the march".

The singer explained that the protest which Nigerians were desperately counting down to was cancelled due to security reasons.

While some Nigerians understood the hard decision he’s met with, some weren’t happy about the development and have said they will continue the protest with or without 2baba.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/nigerians-react-as-2face-cancels.html

Don't Blame Tuface

Please don't blame Tuface. Remember what happened to the Shiites? Till date, no one has been arrested or prosecuted. Zakzaky remains jailed! At least 346 Shiites (by government admission) killed and buried in mass graves. Tuface is an entertainer, not an undertaker. He does not want to bury his fans. What Nigerians should be asking is where are Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, and Mbaka? They are there watching as the Naira dips to ₦500 to $1 forgetting that they almost crucified Jonathan when it was ₦180 to $1 under his leadership!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by mpowa(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2017
lytech1:
He ruin the chance to become a hero.

Am very sure every being will bow to the pressure been face by Tuface.

But who will lead us out of this mess by our vampires(politicians)

is this how we will celebrate 100years of independent?

Citizen freedom only exist in book,yet,this Goat want us to do our obligation as a citizen.

God,pls send us the unborn child that will rescue us on time.

This hardship is too much
It's better he did what he did. Tuface is a good Guy and I know he has good intentions, but I don't thing he has the mental strength to do things like this. Nigeria is a roforofo country, anything can happen tomorrow, police might shoot people (I still remember the boy police killed in my area during occupy Nigeria, they weren't even protesting in Ojota, they were playing ball), armed robbers, Boko Haram, abokees, anything can go wrong, and they'll all be on Tuface's neck.

those who are ready to take on leadership and hardship will not be deterred by all these possibilities, they'll get stronger by it and even do more, but it doesn't seem to me that Tuface is ready for all these. IF YOU WANT TO LEAD A REVOLUTION, YOU MUST BE WILLING TO LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by sirssb(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2017
MADNESS UPON MADNESS
2face Idibia has cancelled the Protest
My question is
Why the Protest when you said President Buhari is dead? Are you going to protest against ghost, or who?
Hmmm, Wailers are Mad and Senseless
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by zabuur: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2017
What is wrong with those condemning the cancellation? Is 2face the only person allowed to start a protest? Must it even be a celebrity? If you wanna stage a protest, start it. If 2face has canceled it, he's just human. After all, it's not as if any of you has never canceled one plan or broken one promise or the other.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2017
this is why i love country like south africa..russia..egypt....dey aint pussy like nigeria....2face aint ready to bleed for nigeria n yet wanna lead...we dnt want a pussy leader biko.nelson mandela is d only 1 n true leader i know.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2017
A clear example of what would have happened during that protest is what happened during the protest of civil society group against the 300 million pension to be given to past governors in Edo state, the apc hired thugs to counter the civil society protest while the police stood at the gate of the state house of Assembly laughing, that's how desperate and condescending this government and everyone associated with it can be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by adeoyemandel: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface has done his part it is now left for to take the bull by it's horn.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by javispj(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Nigerians,,, always looking for a figure head to put in front..OK, if u guys really want to protest. Let's leave 2face out of it n come out 2 protest.. he was man enough to call for a protest., when all our union (labor, civil right activists etc )all kept quite.. Why r they quite, what the essence of a union when the y can't execute their basic functions... 2face is a hero in .my book..his been fighting with his music n was ready to the fight to the door step of the government.. something every union in Nigeria has failed to do
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by dederocs(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface you tried,but the same zombies you tried to help,seem to not need the help. The silent protest is always worse than the noisy one.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by babooshka: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2017
PataAlhaja:
Tuface is a b!tch-ass Nigger and a fuckin' sissy!

The Nigger regards his life and his ever-pussy-seekin'-dick than the plights of the common man on the streets of Nigeria.

Nigger ain't got balls, if you ask me.
nobody asked u. If u r so motivated, y don't u lead d protest urself?!?
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by mpowa(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2017
cybriz82:
this is why i love country like south africa..russia..egypt....dey aint pussy like nigeria....2face aint ready to bleed for nigeria n yet wanna lead...we dnt want a pussy leader biko.nelson mandela is d only 1 n true leader i know.
You can take the lead, anybody who's willing can do it.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by famzynet: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Chai! Only God knows how they have threatened tuface and his family. Buhari is a devil. Is this democracy. Buhari is a tyrant. No freedom of speech in this country. Does it mean that it is only Nnamdi KANU that can tell the government to their face that they are rogues? Nigerians, Tuface has done his part. Let's say NO to this government intimidation. Now is the time. The Protest must hold oooooooo. Charlie Boy and other well meaning artistes,please come to our rescue! Your people are dying of hunger. Let's tell Buhari tomorrow that he has failed and he should resign or sit up. Let's tell our senators and house of reps that they have failed and they need to sit up and do what ought to be done. If this protest no hold tomorrow,then Nigeria is filled with cowards. Then , the sufferring will continue.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by mustybobo(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Bros, we understand ur kids r still small

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by henryomez(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2017
In his song 'Only Me', 2face called for unity of all to achieve our common goals. He stated particularly that he could behave any how he feels only if it was just him in the country. He said we musn't be pushed to the wall as together we stand strong. He said to put aside feeling 'different' from the masses as that is vanity..

I vividly remember these songs. And in the wake of these protest plans, I always told my fellows 2face had always been inspired to lead the charge for the masses. He became a leader. He promised to stand for the masses. He inspired millions of Nigerians, even in other states to this cause. At that moment when he should act, he abandoned his doctrines; he became a politician; a typical Nigerian leader.. He left with the fame and left the people stranded.

2face just proved that weed, or money; not the Nigerian plight was his inspiration. Well, maybe without Nigerian fans, you still would have been whom you became. So it's okay to act the way you did. After all, you clearly stated 'you don't wanna sound like a preacher at all..' We mistakenly took you for one. Our bad. But please, don't criticize others again. You are no better.

-DesChyko.
Also 2face would have been used by all this politicians to discredit the buhari govt they told him to council it so it will look like he was pressured to do so.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Fourwinds: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Solowande:
If he die today, who go take care of those plenty children? Abeg i nor blame d guy.
He is a coward...did he think about his family before embarking on d planned protest.? REASON y I wasn't in any way excited about d protest because I know fools will back out...don't say what u cannt do
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Solowande(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Fourwinds:
He is a coward...did he think about his family before embarking on d planned protest.? REASON y I wasn't in any way excited about d protest because I know fools will back out...don't say what u cannt do
u wey nor b coward, how many protest u don lead?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Fourwinds: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
dederocs:
Tuface you tried,but the same zombies you tried to help,seem to not need the help. The silent protest is always worse than the noisy one.
just look at Nigerian with their double standard....when Soyinka didn't tore his Green Card., he was lambasted but here is 2face failing everyone is saying e don try....make una continue
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Fourwinds: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Solowande:
u wey nor b coward, how many protest u don lead?
u don't use foolishness to respond.....All protest in Nigeria are always led by men and women known in d society dat is when people participate...not just any individual okay
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by dederocs(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Fourwinds:
just look at Nigerian with their double standard....when Soyinka didn't tore his Green Card., he was lambasted but here is 2face failing everyone is saying e don try....make una continue
I didnt blame soyinka,so get off my mentions.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Solowande(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Fourwinds:
u don't use foolishness to respond.....All protest in Nigeria are always led by men and women known in d society dat is when people participate...not just any individual okay
so u want ppl to lead u and u follow. When u go lead make ppl follow? Do u know who spark the revolution in tunisia? A common vegetable seller
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Richie0974: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2017
keyanZuzer:

You call him a coward? Do you know what he is going through? The protest will go on without him but he needs some praise for bringing up the idea

A coward is one who lacks courage. What is he going through, didn't he think about all that when he initiated the protest? Why didn't he back out when he was being lashed out at by different persons heck it had to be just two days to the protest. He simply does not have cojones.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Fourwinds: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2017
dederocs:

I didnt blame soyinka,so get off my mentions.
u are in a public forum so u cannt tell me to leave...2face is a coward....u don't say what u won't accomplished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Eke Acquires American Citizenship (Photos) / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.