Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid (2271 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2017
What can I say? The populace sees it a personality disorder, while the unique few themselves sees it a unique independent life. Either way you want it, the best of the truth is: "Schizoids are unique set of people with unique abilities to transform inabilities to advantage." Good thing is, you may just be a step away from identifying with these unique set of people.

1. THIRST FOR SOLITUDE: Understandably well, different personalities among of which stand introverts seek solitude in life. What marks the difference however is the depth of constant preference for solitude not to 'charging' as the case is in introverts but to peace and quietness. If you as a person desires solitude to these effects, check it, you may just number another of world most valuable personality.

2. INDIFFERENT TO FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP: If anything in this world eludes a schizoid, it is going to be the rationality behind connecting with others, bond making. A typical schizoid is emotionally self sufficient, he doesn't need anyone to make him feel valuable. He is indifferent to praise and criticism which without stress function as the bedrock of every relationship. And since he is indifferent, bond making becomes to him unnecessary. The exhibition of this traits, brings you nowhere nearer than the prestigious cliche of the schizoids.

3. AN ACTIVE WORLD OF FANTASY: In addition to point one and two. Another quality that can probably get you listed is your active world of fantasy. Schizoids generally in compensation help themselves in building a verse wall of fantasy out of which they choose to think, live and dwell when alone. This ability compel many to coin this phrase for no sets than schizoids, "Alone but never lonely." If fantasizing stands a substitute for friendship with you, then my friend, you are just another world most valuable.

4. UNNECESSARY SINCERITY: Here yet another quality limited to schizoids and schizoids alone. Schizoids on a general term are unnecessarily sincere in great and little things. They don't keep secrets, no confidentiality. This owes to the simple resolution of a schizoid that your view changes nothing. If you often find yourself being unnecessarily sincere in what an ordinary human being will hesitate about, you are no doubt another potential schizoid.

These are few among core qualities of schizoids like emotional blatancy, zero anger level, philosophical orientation e.t.c. The thing there is Schizoids are too complex a personality to decipher due to variation in their ranks. Nonetheless, they are the best you can ever come close. Their inability to do what most human do and still survive and live comfortably however independently in the same world humans have problem with makes them most valuable to psychologist and researchers. As often said by psychologist, "a moment with a schizoid is nonetheless the most precious moment in the world." If you are one, then, you are priceless.

Source: Heterodox.

Cc: Farano Seun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by McBrooklyn(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2017
cool
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by CyberGypsy(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Nice thread Op kiss
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:
Nice thread Op kiss
Thanks. You are one?
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by kay9(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mmm... John Nash dem.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by stanboy28(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Op....hope u knw schizoid is a disease....a personality disorder....a sorta mental problem....u are praising dem and making it look like somtin to be proud of......schizoid are cold emotional...and dey suffer depression..most of them turn to drugs and alcoho becos they lack contact and frienship..many of dem dont have self worth or goals....
Even introverts ar beta than them..
Op look...stop all dis stereotyping and stupidity of urs....u ar making pple with schizoid feel like its normal and were as its a mental personality disorder.
They are almost empty internaly....dey can hardy keep a meaningful relationship..cos of their solitude...
Dis idiotic op is saying somtin like"the bedrock or relationship"...i laugh u..schizoid are Passionless, unresponsive, unaffectionate, chilly, uncaring, unstirred, spiritless, lackluster, unexcitable, unperturbed, cold; all emotions diminished.

All i hav to say is stop stereotyping

#I-AM-STANBOY
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by stanboy28(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hurlstarling:
What can I say? The populace sees it a personality disorder, while the unique few themselves sees it a unique independent life. Either way you want it, the best of the truth is: "Schizoids are unique set of people with unique abilities to transform inabilities to advantage." Good thing is, you may just be a step away from identifying with these unique set of people.

1. THIRST FOR SOLITUDE: Understandably well, different personalities among of which stand introverts seek solitude in life. What marks the difference however is the depth of constant preference for solitude not to 'charging' as the case is in introverts but to peace and quietness. If you as a person desires solitude to these effects, check it, you may just number another of world most valuable personality.

2. INDIFFERENT TO FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP: If anything in this world eludes a schizoid, it is going to be the rationality behind connecting with others, bond making. A typical schizoid is emotionally self sufficient, he doesn't need anyone to make him feel valuable. He is indifferent to praise and criticism which without stress function as the bedrock of every relationship. And since he is indifferent, bond making becomes to him unnecessary. The exhibition of this traits, brings you nowhere nearer than the prestigious cliche of the schizoids.

3. AN ACTIVE WORLD OF FANTASY: In addition to point one and two. Another quality that can probably get you listed is your active world of fantasy. Schizoids generally in compensation help themselves in building a verse wall of fantasy out of which they choose to think, live and dwell when alone. This ability compel many to coin this phrase for no sets than schizoids, "Alone but never lonely." If fantasizing stands a substitute for friendship with you, then my friend, you are just another world most valuable.

4. UNNECESSARY SINCERITY: Here yet another quality limited to schizoids and schizoids alone. Schizoids on a general term are unnecessarily sincere in great and little things. They don't keep secrets, no confidentiality. This owes to the simple resolution of a schizoid that your view changes nothing. If you often find yourself being unnecessarily sincere in what an ordinary human being will hesitate about, you are no doubt another potential schizoid.

These are few among core qualities of schizoids like emotional blatancy, zero anger level, philosophical orientation e.t.c. The thing there is Schizoids are too complex a personality to decipher due to variation in their ranks. Nonetheless, they are the best you can ever come close. Their inability to do what most human do and still survive and live comfortably however independently in the same world humans have problem with makes them most valuable to psychologist and researchers. As often said by psychologist, "a moment with a schizoid is nonetheless the most precious moment in the world." If you are one, then, you are priceless.

op....stop taking Aragba weed..Op....hope u knw schizoid is a disease....a personality disorder....a sorta mental problem....u are praising dem and making it look like somtin to be proud of......schizoid are cold emotional...and dey suffer depression..most of them turn to drugs and alcoho becos they lack contact and frienship..many of dem dont have self worth or goals....
Op look...stop all dis stereotyping and stupidity of urs....u ar making pple with schizoid feel like its normal and were as its a mental personality disorder.
They are almost empty internaly....dey can hardy keep a meaningful relationship..cos of their solitude...
Dis idiotic op is saying somtin like"the bedrock or relationship"...i laugh u..schizoid are Passionless, unresponsive, unaffectionate, chilly, uncaring, unstirred, spiritless, lackluster, unexcitable, unperturbed, cold; all emotions diminished.

#I-AM-STANBOY
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by faith551(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
I use to think I was an introvert, I will often use the word extreme introvert, but now I know better.
Thanks @ OP
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
My parents once took me to a Psychiatrist for always behaving weird...... At the end, the psychiatrist told my parent that I am better that way...and that am very okay. Am I one
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
am guilty as charged.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Noted.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
stanboy28:
Op....hope u knw schizoid is a disease....a personality disorder....a sorta mental problem....u are praising dem and making it look like somtin to be proud of......schizoid are cold emotional...and dey suffer depression..most of them turn to drugs and alcoho becos they lack contact and frienship..many of dem dont have self worth or goals....

#I-AM-STANBOY
Jealous is a bad thing. Doing something a different way from the norm now makes it a disorder?

By the way, I am a schizoid, and all those subjective negativities you wrongly enumerated are not mine. Schizoids don't get depressed owning to their active world of fantasy. They find joy and peace in solitude, how that gives room to depression escapes all science of common sense. That they don't need you, doesn't mean they are bad. Obviously you are pained.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by stanboy28(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hurlstarling:
Jealous is a bad thing. Doing something a different way from the norm now makes it a disorder?

By the way, I am a schizoid, and all those subjective negativities you wrongly enumerated are not mine. Schizoids don't get depressed owning to their active world of fantasy. They find joy and peace in solitude, how that gives room to depression escapes all science of common sense. That they don't need you, doesn't mean they are bad. Obviously you are pained.
i laugh in hebrew....so u ar 1 on dem...u r an escapee...a yabaleftarian....well am not surprised...u ar jst tryna console ursef....I'm not pained...not evn for a moment...the gates of YABALEFT is open to u...forchrist sake its a mental disorder.use google and check it on wiki....its classified as a mental disorder....

And u my frnd is already a patient.go seek medics

#I-AM-STANBOY
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by stanboy28(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
stanboy28:
i laugh in hebrew....so u ar 1 on dem...u r an escapee...a yabaleftarian....well am not surprised...u ar jst tryna console ursef....I'm not pained...not evn for a moment...the gates of YABALEFT is open to u...forchrist sake its a mental disorder.use google and check it on wiki....its classified as a mental disorder....

#I-AM-STANBOY
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2017
stanboy28:

#I-AM-STANBOY
Since you don't even understand English to know the difference between 'personality' and 'mental' disorder, talking sense into your absolute retard brain will be a waste of intellect.

Just don't be pained.

3 Likes

Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by LordZero(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Just here to read how everyone starts claiming they are one.....
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2017
LordZero:
Just here to read how everyone starts claiming they are one.....
Lol....but then, no matter how well they wish to be one, they can never be; unless they are born that way.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Missonas(f): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
stanboy28:

#I-AM-STANBOY
We all have different challenges as humans but it cripples you if u let it. Schizophrenia is one. You probably are familiar with schizophrenics who would rather use their way of life to their disadvantage, I mean those who dont want to go to school or work. They prefer to live in their fantasy. Most of them are very intelligent people. They over used their brain. Mental imbalance has types just like HIV and cancer thats why people confuse and generalise. They are not insane cos they see things differently.

Op pls i sent u a mail

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by stanboy28(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Hurlstarling:
Since you don't even understand English to know the difference between 'personality' and 'mental' disorder, talking sense into your absolute retard brain will be a waste of intellect.

Just don't be pained.
personality or mental disorder i dont care...jst go to YABALEFT
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by khiaa(f): 6:29am On Feb 11, 2017
Hurlstarling:

This is crap schizophrenics are so emotionally draining, stressful, depressing and suicidal to the point that if you don't get them out of your life they will make you physically sick. They can be liars, cheats, thieves and shyt starters just like anyone else. The one thing I agree with in the article is that they are loners and that's not by choice but because they are so bat crazy they loose all their friends and most of their family.

PS.....I'm talking about the ones who refuses to take their medication.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
khiaa:

This is crap schizophrenics are so emotionally draining, stressful, depressing and suicidal to the point that if you don't get them out of your life they will make you physically sick. They can be liars, cheats, thieves and shyt starters just like anyone else. The one thing I agree with in the article is that they are loners and that's not by choice but because they are so bat crazy they loose all their friends and most of their family.

PS.....I'm talking about the ones who refuses to take their medication.
You should at this age of yours be able to know that schizophrenics and schizoids are not the same. Howbeit, I feel your pains.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Missonas:

We all have different challenges as humans but it cripples you if u let it. Schizophrenia is one. You probably are familiar with schizophrenics who would rather use their way of life to their disadvantage, I mean those who dont want to go to school or work. They prefer to live in their fantasy. Most of them are very intelligent people. They over used their brain. Mental imbalance has types just like HIV and cancer thats why people confuse and generalise. They are not insane cos they see things differently.

Op pls i sent u a mail
My mail, not working. Check through my sig to contact me on wh*atsapp.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
@OP

Words failed you. . . But that's not a problem because no homo sapiens is perfect. Kindly replace schizoid with highly sensitive and you are good to go. Those traits you enumerated are of a highly sensitive person. Schizoid remains a disorder. For a example while a schizoid person tend to be apathetic a highly sensitive person is the opposite - empathic.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Missonas(f): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hurlstarling:
My mail, not working. Check through my sig to contact me on wh*atsapp.
Ok will call u
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

Words failed you. . . But that's not a problem because no homo sapiens is perfect. Kindly replace schizoid with highly sensitive and you are good to go. Those traits you enumerated are of a highly sensitive person. Schizoid remains a disorder. For a example while a schizoid person tend to be apathetic a highly sensitive person is the opposite - empathic.
There is nothing like highly sensitive person, in as much as we have nothing lowly sensitive. That said, aforementioned are schizoid traits. Not fore going, Schizoid is not a disorder. Eccentricity is not abnormality.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

There is nothing like highly sensitive person , in as much as we have nothing lowly sensitive. That said, aforementioned are schizoid traits. Not fore going, Schizoid is not a disorder. Eccentricity is not abnormality.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Hurlstarling: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

There is nothing like highly sensitive person , in as much as we have nothing lowly sensitive person. That said, aforementioned are schizoid traits. Not fore going, Schizoid is not a disorder. Eccentricity is not abnormality.
Re: Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hurlstarling:
There is nothing like highly sensitive person , in as much as we have nothing lowly sensitive. That said, aforementioned are schizoid traits. Not fore going, Schizoid is not a disorder. Eccentricity is not abnormality.

Conceit is God's gift to petty people. Bye.

(1) (Reply)

9 Funny Bathroom Signs / Is It Truly Dangerous To Date A "White Garment Church" Girl? / HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.