Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

High Libido Is Killing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Libido Is Killing Me (4342 Views)

I Want To Reduce My High Libido / Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / My Libido Is Too High. Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Libido Is Killing Me by FreeSpirited: 12:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Daviestunech:
Op ur case, it very normal....
Dat shows ur testosterone is very high,which gives dat libidos.

I will advice u to control ur libido wen d urge arises...goodluck
Mr Man...what are u saying...U said high testosterone is the cause of the libido, and u are now saying he should control the libido when urge comes....is there sense in that?....why not tell him to get rid of the testosterone or find a way to reduce it so as to reduce the libido.......
Re: High Libido Is Killing Me by Daviestunech(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Mr Man...what are u saying...U said high testosterone is the cause of the libido, and u are now saying he should control the libido when urge comes....is there sense in that?....why not tell him to get rid of the testosterone or find a way to reduce it so as to reduce the libido.......
hmmmm how can testosterone be b get rid off or b reduced? Bro I don't think u hv sense in dose brain box u put on ur neck undecided undecided

Testosterone is just a Male sex hormones stimulate in the body both male and female,just dat it very high in male than the low minute in the female so I don't know how u will get rid of dat or reduce cus without this hormone a man is not complete.
Re: High Libido Is Killing Me by FreeSpirited: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Daviestunech:
hmmmm how can testosterone be b get rid off or b reduced? Bro I don't think u hv sense in dose brain box u put on ur neck undecided undecided

Testosterone is just a Male sex hormones stimulate in the body both male and female,just dat it very high in male than the low minute in the female so I don't know how u will get rid of dat or reduce cus without this hormone a man is not complete.
You are the fool here ode........Someone is having high libido....u say testosterone is the cause....and you are still saying the person should control the libido...how do u want him to control it other than having sex...is the person at fault if he tries to quench the urge by indulging.....
Re: High Libido Is Killing Me by FreeSpirited: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Daviestunech:

See this fool...defining testosterone cos of what he read in SS2 biology......If u are ready to discuss the pathophysiology of excess testosterone production let me know.....after that we will move further.... Ode
Re: High Libido Is Killing Me by Daviestunech(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
See this fool...defining testosterone cos of what he read in SS2 biology......If u are ready to discuss the pathophysiology of excess testosterone production let me know.....after that we will move further.... Ode
I don't HV time for retarded fool like u....So go teach ur younger ones cus dey need dat lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? / A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.