Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Libido Is Too High. Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Libido Is Too High. Help!! (4311 Views)

Naija my libido was fucking high, na here i know say bills dey kee libido / Are Her Standards Too High? / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have a problem of high libido. my gf doesn't want to complain but I feel her pain mostly after we have sex because she gets withdrawn and moody and I know its because I have exhausted her after a long duration of 3 minutes rough sex.

pls how do I cure this high libido. I love my girl and don't want to continue exhausting her.

matured minds ..lalasticlala front page pls.

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin

Giving her 3 minutes of hell, she'll survive grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by billynoni(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
3 minutes? high libido?

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by wtfcoded: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
U should increase it to 1 hour,so that she can discover her source of energy during the touring

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
3 minutes? That's a quickie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by EWAagoyin(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
3 minutes.... High libido .... Nonsense ....ur girl sef na learner... My quickie time sef na 15minutes minimum

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Ballmer: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

How many minute is standard madame ?
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ballmer:

How many minute is standard madame ?
At least, at least 40 minutes cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
wtfcoded:
U should increase it to 1 hour,so that she can discover her source of energy during the touring
1 hour I'm not a vibrator. besides 3min is long

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
tell me more

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
doctorkush:
tell me more
Lol.. Yes na. 3 minutes is even small for a quickie. tongue
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by wtfcoded: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
doctorkush:
1 hour I'm not a vibrator. besides 3min is long
dude u have an erectile dyfunction, go see ur doc.
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.. Yes na. 3 minutes is even small for a quickie. tongue
ummh! i will appreciate if u can advice me but you look innocent and your boobs looks untouched. convince me you are experienced and I will let u tutor me.

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Horpsy17(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Anxiety can kill ur morale.... Don't think about sex even when the appointment is fixed....... 3 mins my foot.... Holla me make I tutor u
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2017
wtfcoded:
dude u have an erectile dyfunction, go see ur doc.

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by darkenkach(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Masturbate often.
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Lionbite(m): 12:33am On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

hope pre-intimacy is included in those 40 minutes sha

3 Likes

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by luminouz(m): 12:53am On Nov 23, 2017
If there is one thing I know I suffer from sex wise.. It's high libido!!!!
How can a natural guy do 7 rounds TDB with d ist round around 30 mins n each successive round longer than that? Yet I don't drink alomo or Jedi or whatever!
If I now use tramadol nko?
*sighs* I hope I am OK sha!!?

OP...3 mins high libido is an insult to me...change it to 3 hours!!! grin
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Yeligray(m): 1:01am On Nov 23, 2017
The truth is that the girl is moody because she feels that you are wasting her time.. 3minutes is quickie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by nullboss: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

40 wah? wtf Because I don't have any other thing to do with my life.

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 5:19am On Nov 23, 2017
3 mins?
Ok we will pretend to applaud you.
Maybe you are bad in bed, have you thought about it? She might be moody because you subjected her to 3 mins of one sided nothing and left her very dissatisfied. It’s not about quantity it’s about quality too
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by muhammed50(m): 5:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Pls, what the Bleep is LIBIDO??
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 5:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Yeligray:
The truth is that the girl is moody because she feels that you are wasting her time.. 3minutes is quickie
5-6 mins at least
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Eveezy(m): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

And dere we go wit a young girl exergerating, or should I say lying? Quickie 40 min? Let's be true to ourselves na. The truth is most girls wants a guy dt last long, but 1 hour of continuous pounding will mk d gal pusssy hurt. I am speaking this out of experience, so far all d girls I ve been with, wen we go a round for long, dey start complaining dt dier pusssy hurts, girls are built in a way that they can cum several times during a round unlike guys who cum once per round, it will get to a stage where d pusssy will get dry ND d pusssy starts to hurt. I know that guys brag allot but girls are no different, I met dis gal recently who boasted to me dt d least time she can spend having sex in order to enjoy it was 2 hours per round, ND I was like "haba u wan kill person?" so I brought her to my place, ND while we had sex, she came several times, ND den her pusssy started getting dry, ND she complained it's starting to hurt dt she wanna rest first. It wasn't even if to an hour, ND shez already saying she wanted to rest
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Earthquake1: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2017
All those calling three minutes a quickie una papa

1 Share

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
3 mins?
Ok we will pretend to applaud you.
Maybe you are bad in bed, have you thought about it? She might be moody because you subjected her to 3 mins of one sided nothing and left her very dissatisfied. It’s not about quantity it’s about quality too
tell me that's not you on your do...

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by uminem02(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Lionbite:
hope pre-intimacy is included in those 40 minutes sha
Lwkm
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Ballmer: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

If am grinding on your behind I definitely won't mind adding an extra 5. You are prettiful cry tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
billynoni:
3 minutes? high libido?
I weak.

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ballmer:
If am grinding on your behind I definitely won't mind adding an extra 5. You are prettiful cry tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
smiley
Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by Safiaa(f): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
If you think about it..3 minutes of kpa kpa kpa is kinda long. 180 seconds... grin

1 Like

Re: My Libido Is Too High. Help!! by FitnessDoctor: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
doctorkush:
I have a problem of high libido. my gf doesn't want to complain but I feel her pain mostly after we have sex because she gets withdrawn and moody and I know its because I have exhausted her after a long duration of 3 minutes rough sex.

pls how do I cure this high libido. I love my girl and don't want to continue exhausting her.

matured minds ..lalasticlala front page pls.
Sir, Your girl isnt moody because of the rough, she is moody because 3 min is not long enough and she does not enjoy it. have you ever given her an orgasm? if you havent then you see that the problem is that you are not satisfying her. Stop taking sex as a let me get into her vagina, move back and forth and release sperm, instead pleasure her, her breasts, neck, ear, stomach, thighs and vagina, kiss and suck these places. also you need to start kegels and learn thrusts and excitment control to make you last up to 30 mins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking / Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next / Woman Quadruples The Size Of Her Lips With 17 ACID Injections – But Says She...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.