Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

​you Are My Dream Come True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ​you Are My Dream Come True (282 Views)

Help: Fucking A Man In My Dream / Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​you Are My Dream Come True by jerupil: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Always in my heart you make me feel more loved than I’ve ever felt and happier than I’ve ever dreamed.

The love and understanding you have is something I have searched for my entire life.

Always in my happiest and saddest moments, you are my best friend and confidante.

I come to you for everything, and you listen to me without judgment. .... <<} continue reading @ www.galatixnews.

(1) (Reply)

DCC Couples Quest / Why Does Being Starred At Regularly Make You Delusional? / Worry No More About Hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.