Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye (3994 Views)

“wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by EzeSunday1: 3:13am On Jan 14, 2020
Sle!ping with Wizkid has been her dream before she became a woman. She also noted that after she became a woman she still believes sleeping with Wizkid is one of her life goals.

MORE PHOTOS

“Hey guys, it’s Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I’m here to tell you guys that I’m now ready to have a child of my own now, I’m 22 and I’m not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child..

So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I’m beautiful, I’m s*xy, I’m beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself………..”

Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by skyhighweb(m): 3:21am On Jan 14, 2020
good for her

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by olutop(m): 3:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Senseless people dn full Nigeria....this is shameful as it gets.

1 Like

Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by MMXX: 4:05am On Jan 14, 2020
EzeSunday1:
I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of mysel”
undecided

Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by Picadelly(m): 4:15am On Jan 14, 2020
What sought of rubbish dream is this...pls mods stop promoting this sets of people.We don't nid this on FP plssss.
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by noleflendum: 4:49am On Jan 14, 2020
This is the same way Bianca Ojukwu begging FFK for free ikpu
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by BusolaDakolo: 5:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Born throway
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by Lawmak: 6:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Gone are the days when Igbo women commands respect.
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by Gadafii: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2020
In this life have money,ur body size or face no matter at all

Poosie's go dey fall on u left right center,everywhere� grin
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by SmellingAnus(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2020
It's your pussy so make the rules as it pleases you...

Back then in secondary school I use to have a friend whose dream was to fvck an Indian before his death.. Today he is a barrister but I have not asked him if he has fulfilled his dream... lipsrsealed
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by Kingrexyl(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2020
Nah she sabi
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by Maxcollins042(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Daughters of moral decadence
Re: Having S*x With Wizkid Has Been My Dream – Uche Okoye by ItooWorWor(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Na dem de rush us....

Yoruba demon we too much grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With What This Guy Posted On How To Treat Your Girlfriend? (Pics) / My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.