Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight (1859 Views)

Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid. / Do I Interfere In My Parents Fight. / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by Dclique(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
My parent argued alot but it didn't get into physical combat. I thank God for that.
I think its a normal thing for parents to argue. Abi?
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by Dclique(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
My parent argued alot but it didn't get into physical combat. I thank God for that.
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by Dclique(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2009
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by oyinda3(f): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
everyday!! if by fight you mean arguing. I think most parents are like that.
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by sweeti14(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

But now you are grown and cal let him know that how u felt when he used to do all that
i will try undecided
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by donjon: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2009
Yes! They fought & exchanged hot blows!
And all the children will cry, Now he is regretting it cos none of his children like him & he is getting old!

Being the 1st son of the last wife, i still dont like him, neither can i deny him!

Itz part of growing up & i wouldnt change it for anything.
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by Outstrip(f): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
donjon:

Yes! They fought & exchanged hot blows!
And all the children will cry, Now he is regretting it cos none of his children like him & he is getting old!

Being the 1st son of the last wife, i still dont like him, neither can i deny him!

Itz part of growing up & i wouldnt change it for anything.

Sad to hear this. I wonder why so many parents make this mistake. Even when you forgive sometimes it might sneak into your mind and you wonder why a parent would do such a thing. Try to forgive him sha since he is at least remorseful
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by donjon: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
Dont think i can forgive him, but we do have mutual respect for each other!
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
donjon:

Dont think i can forgive him, but we do have mutual respect for each other!

Forgiveness is the first step to healing, so u have to find a way to forgive him
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by Mrdani1luv: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
Never and they would never
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by Outstrip(f): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Forgiveness is the first step to healing, so u have to find a way to forgive him

I think this is easier said than done to be honest. Also when you have hated someone for so long it is hard to say forgive because that is really all you know how to feel for the person. I think if someone really dear to you does something that puts you in the frame of mind it is easier to literally forgive them and forget. That is forgive them and forget them. It is hard to forgive a hateful person that hurt you and then keep them in your life. Sometimes it is just easier to keep hating them
Re: Did You Ever See Your Parents Fight by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
Outstrip:

I think this is easier said than done to be honest. Also when you have hated someone for so long it is hard to say forgive because that is really all you know how to feel for the person. I think if someone really dear to you does something that puts you in the frame of mind it is easier to literally forgive them and forget. That is forgive them and forget them. It is hard to forgive a hateful person that hurt you and then keep them in your life. Sometimes it is just easier to keep hating them

Nothing good ever comes easy.
When u forgive someone, you actually doing yourself a big favour, cos now when you see the person, you are not hurt all over again, or angry all over, and relive the pain that was done to you.
You live longer and be aiight.
Now when i said forgive, i never said eat in same bowl and sleep on same bed, but just to set them free and have your own peace of mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Giving Me Problem / What Legal Advice Can Be Given To A Battered Wife? / Did You Meet Your Spouse Online? Please Share Your Story?spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.