Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React (62006 Views)

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by hyfr(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nathan2016: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Two face cannot withstand the king in the north

First of his name and from the house of dauara

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by SalomonKane: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Basketmouth should shut up!. A man who complains on social media is still better than a man who organise a protest and chicken out in the very end.

I hope he doesn't see those who complain on social media as cowards because not everybody have the time and energy to protest in the streets when the have jobs to do. I mean, jobs that pay their bills.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by dresiri(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
I made front page!!! (no i did not!!!) I am moving up in the nairaland world...
Anyway, the fact that tuface pulled out from the protest, does not mean the protest can not go on.
We may all have complained only on social media, but now is the time to move out to the streets.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by cstr55: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Am i the only one that finds this basketmouth guy very annoying.? angry
The way he supported buhari in 2015, you would think the illiterate of a comedian had a clue.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Izyyblaze(f): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

It is only in Nigeria, uneducated celebrities think they are relevant in the Governance of a Country. The business of running a Country is not a Comedy Show,or singing you are my African Queen.

This is exactly one of the reasons Trump won in the US. Because Hollywood ganged up against him,and thought they could use their star power to influence the election.

You entertainers should stick to entertaining,and let serious minded people worry about Nigeria.

Serious minded people you say?
Sorry uncle, but are you one of these serious minded Nigerians? And what have you done about Nigerian situation so far? undecided

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by TomisinFemi: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Did he think the protest will just work out like that? Everyone can't possibly support the protest and those who can will definitely try as much as they can to disrupt the plans. I think he sud hv prepared for the worse and even expected more if he was really threatened ..
Even Jesus Christ didn't find it easy ooooo
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by leofab(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Osheee
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
ignorant beasts in every direction... which way nigeria..
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by George2016(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

It is only in Nigeria, uneducated celebrities think they are relevant in the Governance of a Country. The business of running a Country is not a Comedy Show,or singing you are my African Queen.

This is exactly one of the reasons Trump won in the US. Because Hollywood ganged up against him,and thought they could use their star power to influence the election.

You entertainers should stick to entertaining,and let serious minded people worry about Nigeria.

No Sense on your post.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by OlujobaSamuel: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
na waooooo, i don dey read govt threatened am, but was there ever an activist that wasnt? protest are meant to fight oppression, sorry tubaba, the path you thread wasnt your calling.
abeg, leave tubaba make e dey enjoy. 2019 is very closeby, pmb wont continue this way and earn my vote again, lets see what the politivians have in stock for 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by linearity: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

Wrong premises, wrong analysis and wrong conclusion.

For starters, that wasn't one of the reasons Trump won, if your conclusions were true, Obama would have also lost twice, because the majority of Hollywood star powers were backing him both times.

Trump won, because the Democrats fielded a very weak candidate that failed to even enthuse her own base.

About govanance, the last time I checked, the Aba riot in 1929 against our then colonial masters that eventually lead to curb on taxes were not carried out by seasoned technocrats with clearly articulated manifesto; but by ordinary market women, some with no education.

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by omenkaLives(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by yedidiah(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

1000 likes for you guy. An entertainer is paid to play shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

It is only in Nigeria, uneducated celebrities [/b]think they are relevant in the Governance of a Country. The business of running a Country is not a Comedy Show,or singing you are my African Queen.

[b]You entertainers should stick to entertaining,and let serious minded people worry about Nigeria.

Are they not Nigerians? Are they not living under the same conditions as other Nigerians? So they should "stick to entertaining" because "serious minded" people like you said so. Very sensible indeed.

undecided

You claim they are uneducated celebrities but you who is supposedly educated is in full support of an uneducated president. The joke really is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by lumeneng22: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
2face did not cancel the protest, he just chicken out like a harmless dove. The protest will go on in sha Allahu. Nothing dey happen the word of 2face.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by ken4jj(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
your zombism is by default. You were born zombie

By now, i expect that all Nairalanders should have known those guys on Lai's payroll in this forum. Most of them don't mean what they say,they are simply doing their job

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by GodwinTobi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
From Tuface action, it shows the future of our youths is in question.... Tuface is indeed Tuface... Why start d agitation if u cud not stand d outcome..
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Abudu2000(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lubish!!! Like minds think that same, no wonder even you basketball## sorry basketmouth can't even tell funny jokes again, coz you at happy dat you at least started doing comedy.....lmao
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by IGBOyoruHausa: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
2face has made his intentions already, protest does not make meaning. He has told you his mind about this government, that their score line is below zero. so what else do you want

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Abudu2000(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
linearity:

For starters, that wasn't one of the reasons Trump won, if your conclusions were truth, Obama would have also lost twice, because the majority of Hollywood star powers were backing him both times.

Trump won, because the Democrats fielded a very weak candidate that failed to even enthuse her own base.

About govanance, the last time I checked, the Aba riot in 1929 against our then colonial masters that eventually lead to curb on taxes were not carried out by seasoned technocrats with clearly articulated manifesto; but by ordinary market some women, some with no education.
I wish I still had your kind of energy to type all this just to correct a troll who knows nothing and was probably educated by his constant visit to nairaland.... My broda when I see ignorant comments,I just nod and pass byoooo ,after all this recession and data is expensive too grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by horllyma(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

what is this man saying.
guess u are lost. find your route please.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by everG: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
All these products of disjointed society called celebrities I wonder who dey tink they are? Na for those wey dey listen to una.Walahi una views no count cos I know most una b4 ds time.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by horllyma(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
Basketmouth should shut up!. A man who complains on social media is still better than a man who organise a protest and chicken out in the very end.

I hope he doesn't see those who complain on social media as cowards because not everybody have the time and energy to protest in the streets when the have jobs to do. I mean, jobs that pay their bills.

so your complain on social media has remedify what you are agitating for.

common wise up!!!
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by nathan5050(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who be dis guy... Him brain dey pain am
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by axeman2(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
2BABA DON COLLECT BRIBE!
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by horllyma(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
linearity:

For starters, that wasn't one of the reasons Trump won, if your conclusions were truth, Obama would have also lost twice, because the majority of Hollywood star powers were backing him both times.

About govanance, the last time I checked, the Aba riot in 1929 against our then colonial masters that eventually lead to curb on taxes were not carried out by seasoned technocrats with clearly articulated manifesto; but by ordinary market some women, some with no

education.

you are right..
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by SmartyPants(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jglad:
I sincerely don't blame Tubaba for the cancelation, though kind of disappointed

It's so clear that they threatened him. Check his facial expressions in his videos.

The first video, he was relaxed on a chair, with sunshades and cap. It was his will and he did it perfectly.

The second video, he looked stressed and he wasn't properly prepared. Who does that? Only someone under duress.

No one is worth ur life, not even Buhari

#my opinion though

In other words your support for this protest was because of your hatred for Buhari not your love for Nigeria. Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

Sadly Nigeria has made them relevant, Look at the topics on Nairaland if you think this is not so.. it is only in Nigeria that crooks disguising as pastors become the moral compass of the nation, where known drug dealers become senators,governors and party leaders. In any serious country, the best brains and graduates are in the civil service, setting policy direction for the country, in Nigeria it's the 3rd class graduates that set policy for the Nation because over the course of the last 30 years the best brains have retired and the new ones have fled the country because we have created a country that does not reward intellect.

The genie is out of the box, this is a situation that has evolved over 30 years. This is Nigeria, in every facet of life, we are run by idiots from govt to our churches to entertainment to police.

When you say let serious minded people run the country, I agree but who are these serious minded people? With the exception of one or 2, most people in positions of influence in Nigeria today did not get there because they showed excellence in their previous pursuits. Nigeria is a country of the mediocre, it is what it is!

Why would I as a serious minded person even bother to fight for the masses, when these same masses are embracing the same people who looted the country future ala Ibori, Diezani etc etc?

When you say let serious people run the country, your mistake is in thinking this is a country for serious people!

Tomorrow we will know if Nigeria is indeed a serious country 2face or no 2face

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by horllyma(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
yedidiah:
1000 likes for you guy. An entertainer is paid to play shikena!

Confused fellow. smh
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by MozB: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

serious minded people like you i guess? Who sabi U? Its only that social media has given people like you the priviledge to type and post unreasonable things like this. So its not your fault.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by justicee4all: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Izyyblaze:

Serious minded people you say?
Sorry uncle, but are you one of these serious minded Nigerians? And what have you done about Nigerian situation so far? undecided

Oga ask him for me ohh na only mouth they get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.