Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React (62003 Views)

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by optional1(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

It is only in Nigeria, uneducated celebrities think they are relevant in the Governance of a Country. The business of running a Country is not a Comedy Show,or singing you are my African Queen.

This is exactly one of the reasons Trump won in the US. Because Hollywood ganged up against him,and thought they could use their star power to influence the election.

You entertainers should stick to entertaining,and let serious minded people worry about Nigeria.

thank God you back
wanted creating a thread in search of you.....
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by HungerBAD: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
vodutive:

Sadly Nigeria has made them relevant, Look at the topics on Nairaland if you think this is not so.. it is only in Nigeria that crooks disguising as pastors become the moral compass of the nation, where known drug dealers become senators,governors and party leaders. In any serious country, the best brains and graduates are in the civil service, setting policy direction for the country, in Nigeria it's the 3rd class graduates that set policy for the Nation because over the course of the last 30 years the best brains have retired and the new ones have fled the country because we have created a country that does not reward intellect.

The genie is out of the box, this is a situation that has evolved over 30 years. This is Nigeria, in every facet of life, we are run by idiots from govt to our churches to entertainment to police.

When you say let serious minded people run the country, I agree but who are these serious minded people? With the exception of one or 2, most people in positions of influence in Nigeria today did not get there because they showed excellence in their previous pursuits. Nigeria is a country of the mediocre, it is what it is!

Salute Sir.

Very deep analysis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by chuksp09(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sad though it is, he was on his way to becoming a widely accepted and respected Nigerian legend. But i suspect he was thinking of Family first.
Most would think his decision cowardly, but put urself in his shoes... actually; dont - cause you might not understand that for a man who has family both far and near, his decisions would be undeniably affected if any section of his family is threatened.
But of course, its all just speculation.
#He still has my respect though#
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by HungerBAD: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
optional1:

thank God you back
wanted creating a thread in search of you.....

Sup?was somewhere in a far away continent working for a month plus.

Just got back some days ago.

Off for a week. What's good?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by tydi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
your zombism is by default. You were born zombie

if only he knows his fellow zombies are fed up with him self
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by ramalot(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

It is only in Nigeria, uneducated celebrities think they are relevant in the Governance of a Country. The business of running a Country is not a Comedy Show,or singing you are my African Queen.

This is exactly one of the reasons Trump won in the US. Because Hollywood ganged up against him,and thought they could use their star power to influence the election.

You entertainers should stick to entertaining,and let serious minded people worry about Nigeria.

You mean the "serious minded" people who have been raping that country called Nigeria since it was hacked together?

And if you consider yourself one of the "serious minded" people, the real question is what have YOU done to improve Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by optional1(f): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Sup?was somewhere in a far awat continent working for a month plus.
Just got back some days ago.
Off for a week. What's good?

wow missed you... welcome back.

Hope you done with that work?

Everything is good only that some kids almost turned here up side down...
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by JinX100: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

hunger, suffering knows no particular sect of people and if you must know whether celebrity, educated or not; a person is a person and a citizen is a citizen and still has the right to speak out against policies that affect him in anyway. I know you have been brainwashed and every drop of reasoning has eluded you. This is not about PDP or APC but our very lives and the harsh economy that we face at the rise of the day. Tuface made a voice and truth be told, I believe the protest will be high jacked and the result disastrous. Has your life since you were born made anything meaningful to Nigerians? E-rat like U!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by femolii: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
I must go with one cucumber.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by HungerBAD: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
optional1:

wow
missed you...
welcome back.

Hope you done with that work?

Everything is good only that some kids almost turned here up side down...

Yeah back.

We are back and check mating these kids now.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by friendl: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
I don't blame tuface baba,(NIGERIANS ARE NOT WORTH FIGHTING FOR)when e happen now ,Nigerians go run ,........we are cowards and Nigerians will continue to suffer until we realized this government doesn't give a Bleep or have any plan for this country
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by optional1(f): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Yeah back.

We are back and check mating these kids now.

is necessary oh

lemme serve you kunu..
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by KKKWHITE(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
This indicates that there is no true democracy in Nigeria .
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by HungerBAD: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
optional1:

is necessary oh

lemme serve you kumu.

Kunu?heck yeah.

Got some?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by ramalot(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
lielbree:
Nigerians are myopic and docile. We want something as expensive as good governance yet think it will be handed to us for free... lol

We need to read more history books. How the western world fought against corrupt dictators, revolution after revolution to get to where they are today.

My people are too weak , common protest is too much to ask. Yet we expect the fg not to loot

Who are the people you speak about? YOU are the people.
What stops YOU from leading the protest?
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by HungerBAD: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
ephi123:

Are they not Nigerians? Are they not living under the same conditions as other Nigerians? So they should "stick to entertaining" because "serious minded" people like you said so. Very sensible indeed.

undecided

You claim they are uneducated celebrities but you who is supposedly educated is in full support of an uneducated president. The joke really is on you.

I love you too.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by optional1(f): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Kunu?heck yeah.
Got some?

yeah seen... Tnx
ok enjoy ur stay..
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Achillesdam500(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

Mr Academic weh done sir
Declare your ancestors asset with what you've on ground and lemme know what's up
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by r2beez(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
the way nigerians dey react as if they are chemical reaction

...........any reasonable person will be against this protest,it has no objective and aim.the scores of people that would have been dead tomorrow has been averted .....#istandwith2baba

Why should people die becos they protest. This mentality is not good for our country. watch cnn or bbc and see how things are done in other climes where d standard of living is way better.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by lielbree: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
ramalot:

Who are the people you speak about? YOU are the people.
What stops YOU from leading the protest?
I simply don't have the platform.

I'm not famous or rich enough to buy people to get on my side.

If I say I want to lead the protest, I won't get a big enough audience to get the attention so desperately needed.
But that does not mean I'm doing nothing. I'm ready to join the protest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Viking007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

[/s]
Crap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by shenaxy: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
kiddoiLL:
ina don chop belleful na dats y una dey shout tuface tuface...wetin consign me, lemme finish my garri n prepare fr tomorrw's hustle
Groundnut self plenty pass ur small garri, buhari neva reach una side. If Im don reach, u go lead d protest.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by KardinalZik(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Originality007:

you forget to mention the uneducated cattle rearer

Best reply/quote I've seen in Nairaland for a very long time now.

Let him edit his post and add uneducated cattle reader.

Even his moniker tells everyone what his problem is.
Hunger is really bad; it has affected his brain.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by MrSly(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Obiohai:

And somehow you see yourself as one of the serious minded people you talk about? Would you say the truth for once and answer truthfully if this government has favoured the masses.
I'm sure you have been seriously affected negatively by this government. Tuface must have been threatened for him to back down. You guys should be objective for once and say things as they are.
Anyway, even your name explains why you see things and think the way you do
Your point still made no difference.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Ebookmathswaec: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Obas101(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Seun i was wrongly banned for using my site as back link on nairaland.. The ban expires 2030 something.. Also it's like my domain name was baclisted, as anytime i type I'm automatically banned for 24 hours.. Pls consider my appeal and revoke the ban. The site is 'gadgy tech dot com' no space thanks
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by dabrightt: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jglad:
I sincerely don't blame Tubaba for the cancelation, though kind of disappointed

It's so clear that they threatened him. Check his facial expressions in his videos.

The first video, he was relaxed on a chair, with sunshades and cap. It was his will and he did it perfectly.

The second video, he looked stressed and he wasn't properly prepared. Who does that? Only someone under duress.

No one is worth ur life, not even Buhari

#my opinion though
bro i aPPreciate u ... Many of these guys crucifing 2baba won't leave there home or work 2moro.
The only thing some People can perfectly do is to run their mouth online

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

shocked shocked shocked

Oh really undecided
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by belovedsamex(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
the way nigerians dey react as if they are chemical reaction

...........any reasonable person will be against this protest,it has no objective and aim.the scores of people that would have been dead tomorrow has been averted .....#istandwith2baba

Bros...I fit send u recharge card for this prudent reasoning of urs. Let me know if u need it cos I see the whole of my Thoughts in ur words.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by calberian: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
After being suborned into cancelling his participation in tomorrow's rally, I just wonder what Tuface will sing about next. Mmm, let me see
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Jglad(f): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

In other words your support for this protest was because of your hatred for Buhari not your love for Nigeria. Not surprised

Did I say anything about the protest and me?
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by ezewinted1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Am still looking for someone to tell me the meaning of Zombie often used by my beloved Brothers from the East.
The first bloody coup that claimed the lives of not less than 15 top Nigerians functionaries in January 15 1966 was carried out by our brothers in the East. Led by K.Nzeogwu.
This coup was the first coup and that was carried out 6 years after independence.
*since then Nigerian has never near how it was been delivered
*In 1967, another military Governor from the East was also dragging power, that resulted into 3years civil war, where people were killed like chicken. At the end, it was declared no victor no vanquish.
*my point is this, who are the Zombies?
*is it a connotation or it's been use indirectly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.