Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React (61999 Views)

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by kings09(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
They cnt be objective oo. The likes of sarrki n co hv sold their conscience for d peanuts they receive. Am sure they v even sold their families for same peanut. So even wen they dyin, they must earn their pay
Obiohai:

And somehow you see yourself as one of the serious minded people you talk about? Would you say the truth for once and answer truthfully if this government has favoured the masses.
I'm sure you have been seriously affected negatively by this government. Tuface must have been threatened for him to back down. You guys should be objective for once and say things as they are.
Anyway, even your name explains why you see things and think the way you do
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by ramalot(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
lielbree:

I simply don't have the platform.

I'm not famous or rich enough to buy people to get on my side.

If I say I want to lead the protest, I won't get a big enough audience to get the attention so desperately needed.
But that does not mean I'm doing nothing. I'm ready to join the protest!

Excuses upon excuses. Doers do, they don't line up excuses.

We live in a world where people can easily be mobilized online for a worthy cause. Start a thread on Nairaland, start a social media group etc.
Galvanize the base, and it will grow organically and fast, if you can articulate your message clearly.

Never think of what you can do with what you don't have, but what you DO have.
If you try and fail, you're lightyears ahead of someone who has made zero attempts.

So I'll ask you again, what is stopping YOU from leading a protest? YOU are the people you're waiting for.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by dayowunmi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
your zombism is by default. You were born zombie
Lol, I reckon that the guy is a paid APC town crier.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
dayowunmi:

Lol, I reckon that the guy is a paid APC town crier.
looks like so
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Yorobastard(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
the way nigerians dey react as if they are chemical reaction

...........any reasonable person will be against this protest,it has no objective and aim.the scores of people that would have been dead tomorrow has been averted .....#istandwith2baba

Even the worst chemical doesn't react like this because we already know how the reaction will be....But for our people lol.....Just unpredictable
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by afoo02(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

It is only in Nigeria, uneducated celebrities think they are relevant in the Governance of a Country. The business of running a Country is not a Comedy Show,or singing you are my African Queen.

This is exactly one of the reasons Trump won in the US. Because Hollywood ganged up against him,and thought they could use their star power to influence the election.

You entertainers should stick to entertaining,and let serious minded people worry about Nigeria.

ask 9ce...
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Zane2point4(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kingsley1000:
the way nigerians dey react as if they are chemical reaction

...........any reasonable person will be against this protest,it has no objective and aim.the scores of people that would have been dead tomorrow has been averted .....#istandwith2baba

My broda u need to be a man, some circumstances demands it, i dont care weda i get shot at this stage in nigeria, with the way u sound its so ridiculous.

We fight wars to sleep in peace.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by leobrownish(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
f**k basket mouth, f**k tuface, f**k the celebs that are not standing on there ground because tuface ain't leading the protest. my question goes thus! is tuface Nigeria? na tuface we wan protest for or we protesting for the betterment of our beloved country #NIGERIA cuz I don't understand. Protest that are made in other countries don't involve celebs, only in Nigeria we use sentiment to breathe, sleep and wake. I am very sure if 5 known celebs and pastors supports this protest, the high rate of Nigerians wey go protest go b unimaginable. The fact is Nigeria is lacking in all areas you could ever think of.
nonsense activist, nonsense celebs.... mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by MozB: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
We're all watching in silence as Nigeria becomes a police state...a government that came up on the
back of protests now outlaws protests... the
"progressives" are regressing us into the dark ages of military dictatorships and poverty... and still we look on and tell ourselves it'll be better...it will not be better if we don't stand up for ourselves...our children will suffer for our inaction just as we suffer for the inaction and negative actions of our parents generation
#SammyGrim

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by MENTORCH(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

It is only in Nigeria, uneducated celebrities think they are relevant in the Governance of a Country. The business of running a Country is not a Comedy Show,or singing you are my African Queen.

This is exactly one of the reasons Trump won in the US. Because Hollywood ganged up against him,and thought they could use their star power to influence the election.

You entertainers should stick to entertaining,and let serious minded people worry about Nigeria.

Every Nigerian citizen has a right to partake in any issue concerning Nigeria, whether you are an entertainer, an exconvict, a prostitute. Entertainers are even role models;so their voice will be heard faster than any other person. That was why they did everything to bring Fela down.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by walezy14(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
OPEN LETTER WRITTEN BY PRESIDENT BUHARI TO ALL NIGERANS

Fellow NIGERIANS, I send this message from my affordable small room where I'm spending my leave to afford me have a better assessment of my administration and the future of our dear country.

It is unfortunate that calls from security agents will not allow me have a meaningful rest to do this reassessment.

Many technocrats and educated literates who should help me educate NIGERIANS aboit how hot the seat of my office is failed to do so but prefer to join minds with looting and fraudulent politicians to run me and my administration down. Even, I expected these noble and sensible technocrats to call Tuface Idibia and his collaborators and educate them about governance so that they will know that the administration of federal government of NIGERIA is not music where you can run to studios with nonsensical songs just to make cheap money. I expect Tuface to find time to come to me and ask me why things are not moving steadily in NIGERIA instead of "protest". Tuface failed to do this because he wants more cheap popularity among NIGERIANS who have not known him.

Who will I protest to myself when i met the NIGERIA treasury at negative position when I took over in 2015? Obasanjo handed over to Yadua/Jonathan a foreign debt of 17b dollars and a foreign reserve of 32b dollars, but it is surprising that jonathan handed over a foreign debt of 70b dollars and a foreign reserve of 26b dollars to me; I was shocked! upon the crude oil price as high as 100 dollars per barrel, haba! May be that was why obasanjo tore his membership card of PDP Who knows

If Tuface had gathered some youths to Benue state and help them with his money to establish rice farm, I would have supported him with soften loan, but look at this small boy with about 5 children from 5 women staging a protest against a hot seat.

If I had wanted to have 4 wives as a successful soldier I would, but I love making myself a good example to others..
Let me say here that I joined NIGERIA army as a young officer and got to the rank of General still I did not abuse myself nor my offices. I was a petrol minister, a state governor, commanding officer of many battalions, head of state, chairman petroleum trust fund and now an executive president, to the glory of God I did not commit fraud nor abuse my offices like others did and used power of guns, laws and NIGERIA constitution to immune themselves against judgement. God will judge them!!!

I, Buhari, did not ruin NIGERIA economy, but our past NIGERIA leaders, past and present governors, senators, honourables and politicians and top government officials in both civil and military offices ruined our economy especially between 1985 and 2015 (30years)

Let me clearly inform you that the little money I mopped up from stoppage of subsidy and importation of rice was what I used to pay federal salaries, maintain infrastructures from further decaying and help the States governors to pay the huge arrears of salaries owing their workers so as to keep NIGERIA together.

All the past and present treasury looting NIGERIA leaders at local, states and federal levels including the top government officials both in the civil and military plus CBN governor and all MD of banks and big companies converted their looting nairas to dollars and pound sterlings at the expense of NIGERIA treasury thereby worsened and ruined the nations economy.

I tried to figure and fish these looters out for justice but they are being covered and protected by judges and lawyers and some security agents who had benefited from their lootings. Only few but powerless NIGERIANS cooperate with me in my effort to reduce corruption in NIGERIA. What a pity situation.

To worsen the economy is the fall in crude oil price and the vandalization of oil pipelines by the Dokibo and Akete and others nigerdelta freedom fighters who have ransomely benefited from the looted dollars in billions God will judge them!

NIGERANS, YOUR ECONOMY IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIAN LOOTERS WHO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD BETTER AND SENSITIVE OFFICES BETWEEN 1985 AND 2015 MAKING 30YEARS OF LOOTING..PLEASE HELP ME AND HELP YOURSELVES AS NIGERANS TO GET OUR ECONOMY BACK FROM THESE LOOTERS.

Let Tuface and his collaborators stage a protest against the looters; they know the looters. Let the protesters ask the looters to "BRING BACK OUR ECONOMY"

I love my country
I love NIGERIANS
I will never suffer my own dear loving people
I will die for the truth and Justice because I love truth and justice

But with little patient with me and your prayers for me and Osinbajo and for NIGERIA, we will overcome economic recession God willing.

Thanks for reading my message with understanding

GOD SAVE NIGERIA

Written by Worldmayor on behalf of mr President Buhari and vice president Osinbajo.
Please send this message out to others if you[truncated by WhatsApp]

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
We're not yet serious in this country. Romanians have been occupying the streets in protests of bad leadership for 4days now.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Akinrogun(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

lol....this is the quote of the year.

u sent me on a laughing spree.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by deejaysoft: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Originality007:

you forget to mention the uneducated cattle rearer
buhari is educated but naturally stupid

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by ameezy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
your zombism is by default. You were born zombie
grin angry
That's a killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by gveeh(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
a confirmation that buhari is... GVEEH ft. Buhari https://www.datafilehost.com/d/3e2fafef
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by berrystunn(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who fake, fake..

Fela you too much jor
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by maxzzo1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
[/quote]
Fool is ur president educated

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Who basketmouth epp
President Hillary
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
SnowJay92:
We're not yet serious in this country. Romanians have been occupying the streets in protests of bad leadership for 4days now.
They just achieved their aim...Nigeria has never been a country. I have always known this.
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by neutrotoba(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

God punish you??

what's the true meaning of education?

tuface is one of the best song writers the world has seen on recent years. hence, he's educated in that aspect and you my friend are an illiterate

just because i can't solve math problems doesn't make me an illiterate, I can solve syntax issues and I bet you can't

be guided idiot
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by delugajackson: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
hakeem4:
Tu baba ... he pulled out for the first time
Savage! You are very wicked, hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

/
You made a valid point.

Entertainers and comedians in Nigeria live and shop in heaven while other mere mortals live in and shop in Nigeria.

Stagflation respects comedians and entertainers in Nigeria so they have no business complaining in the face of adversity. Apparently the comedians and entertainers live in Aso Rock and are immune to the daily struggle of Nigerians.
\
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Shortyy(f): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

Tuface isn't the only Uneducated celeb here. Buhari is also uneducated. Howbou that?
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
What do u expect?

when Nigeria becomes great and everything is on other including the Arm forces where so u expect him to get his joke from?

people like them need to be chase out of the country cos they use the suffering of the masses to their own advantage..
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
DSS had took him in and he was forced to made that cancellation video.

This is the reason why we must protests against imcompetents in government.

Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by kizking: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Jglad:
I sincerely don't blame Tubaba for the cancelation, though kind of disappointed

It's so clear that they threatened him. Check his facial expressions in his videos.

The first video, he was relaxed on a chair, with sunshades and cap. It was his will and he did it perfectly.

The second video, he looked stressed and he wasn't properly prepared. Who does that? Only someone under duress.

No one is worth ur life, not even Buhari

#my opinion though

it was because he was about to betray people. what a shame
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by kizking: 12:21am On Feb 06, 2017
kiddoiLL:
ina don chop belleful na dats y una dey shout tuface tuface...wetin consign me, lemme finish my garri n prepare fr tomorrw's hustle

bad confession garri drinking guy. must that always be ur daily bread
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by ebuclassic18(m): 12:33am On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
I said it that the protest is fake

We know who are on the side of the masses

If they come out we will support them

With sincerity of purpose

your juz a supporter cnt stand out to be the leader pushing someone else as the sacrificial lamb,don't know the exact word to prescribe on you
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by InvertedHammer: 12:37am On Feb 06, 2017
/
A boy cannot do a man's job.

How do you expect someone named "two face"(Tuface) to remain steadfast?
How can you give your money to someone named "made off"(Madoff)?
Can you imagine Seun tagging people Seunians and they give him money to grow their seos? Well, Mavrodi pulled it off with Mavrodians who grew their mavros.
What is next? Employ someone named Dauda to be your wife's PA?

Tuface is afraid to thread where a giant-killer like Kanu sleeps.

By the time stagflation and poverty finish dealing with Nigerians, they will eschew ethnicism and religion to appreciate heroes like Fela, Gani and Kanu (all the names are four alphabets only) who defied personal safety and comfort to challenge the status quo.
/
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by DSEER(f): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
Irrelevant people.

bro since ur family is not among the IDP folks that were bomb
Re: Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React by kiddoiLL(m): 1:12am On Feb 06, 2017
kizking:

bad confession garri drinking guy. must that always be ur daily bread
lol mumu.. i eat good food..so cus i chose garri tday, it means i drink it erryday?? ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Ozo And Nadia Buari Spotted Together (Pictures) / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.