Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? (2337 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by STILESGANG: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
dacblogger:

I have no idea... undecided
At least he is confident enough to upload his picture, if you are that beautiful then let us see your picture cos it's very easy to type trash under the cover of anonymity undecided
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ot and de volume !!! Juls
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by dacblogger: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm everything but those two

Now I'm curious, who's behind this moniker?
A human being...

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

A human being...
k
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by dacblogger: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
k
Rude again...

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Rude again...
Rude? What do you know about being rude? Do you know how rude 'A human being' can be? I bet you don't
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by dacblogger: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Rude? What do you know about being rude? Do you know how rude 'A human being' can be? I bet you don't
So you had 2 payback evil with evil? sad

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

So you had 2 payback evil with evil? sad
what evil? I'm just playing your game. Two can play it
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by dacblogger: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
what evil? I'm just playing your game. Two can play it
Dnt mind me,am only fooling around..know you with your other moniker buh you dnt seem to remember...anywayz,ve a nice day.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Dnt mind me,am only fooling around..know you with your other moniker buh you dnt seem to remember...anywayz,ve a nice day.
I do. But you didn't tell your real moniker. You said this is for a blogger brother of yours. Remember?
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by dacblogger: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I do. But you didn't tell your real moniker. You said this is for a blogger brother of yours. Remember?
?...

1 Like

Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Yup... you might not recall my real moniker if i tell you,so there is no need for that.
I sure will cheesy grin I got sharp memory smiley wink
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by dacblogger: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I sure will cheesy grin I got sharp memory smiley wink
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Ok then...will mention you somewhere else.
cool cool
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by brownhawk: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Uglykelvin:
when I said "woo guys" I didn't mean every guy she comes across.. its normal for girls to show guys they like green light but what about those that go for guys they really like and hit the nail on the head? undecided
i think they are specifically civilized and confident .what more
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Ok then...will mention you somewhere else.
you kept me waiting. Smh
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by dacblogger: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you kept me waiting. Smh
I mentioned you somewhere...you didnt get it?
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

I mentioned you somewhere...you didnt get it?
nah maybe you didn't get my moniker right
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by dacblogger: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
nah maybe you didn't get my moniker right
Ok,lemme try again
Re: What's Ur View On Girls That Woo Guys? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Ok,lemme try again
waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Remain Forever Single / Could This Be Jazz Or What, Come And See / How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.