Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room (8404 Views)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Flexherbal(m): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Gofwane:
which of your mouth you go use chop the banana?
Is it the one in the face or the one between your legs?

Hmmmmm!
Oga, nor let them hear ooo
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Flexherbal(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
yea I love bananas........ wink big ones especially.... of course I don't mind! cool
Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Came Back To Nairaland Only To See This (share your trolling experience) / Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls / Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.