Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,716 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room (8396 Views)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by jonaifame22(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
do u av a problem with my curiosity?
not at all, it's actually cool that u're curious cos at the end of the day u'll get wat u're lookn for. So keep being curious I love curious people, they always have stories to tell, I'm also a curious person too
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Vardgist: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
nice combination
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
small stature...smallest spermatozoid
he had to boost the length of his sperm cell thogrin
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by darbeelicous(f): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
don't really know what u mean by "I'll get what I'm looking for" cause I don't think im looking for anything in particular! So if u think im gonna tell a story cos of my curiosity...... No p. Just make sure it's a good one!
jonaifame22:
not at all, it's actually cool that u're curious cos at the end of the day u'll get wat u're lookn for. So keep being curious I love curious people, they always have stories to tell, I'm also a curious person too
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by jonaifame22(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
don't really know what u mean by "I'll get what I'm looking for" cause I don't think im looking for anything in particular! So if u think im gonna tell a story cos of my curiosity...... No p. Just make sure it's a good one!
now we are gettn somewhere,I see that u get the drift, now i believe that u understand that ur story will be a long and pleasurable one, u'll be satisfied and ur hunger and thirst shall not see the morning sun
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by darbeelicous(f): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
lolz.. angry angry.... I can't stop laughing seriously, sad sad.... Do u write poem for a living?
jonaifame22:
now we are gettn somewhere,I see that u get the drift, now i believe that u understand that ur story will be a long and pleasurable one, u'll be satisfied and ur hunger and thirst shall not see the morning sun
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by jonaifame22(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz.. angry angry.... I can't stop laughing seriously, sad sad.... Do u write poem for a living?
no, I buh cld write a poem for u if u want one
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
maybe his pen**s is too small for his wife those cocumber nd banana re alternatives.

Where did you get that name from?
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by darbeelicous(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
no thanks....... U obviously have poor writing skills, u need improvement ASAP! tongue
jonaifame22:
no, I buh cld write a poem for u if u want one
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by jonaifame22(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
no thanks....... U obviously have poor writing skills, u need improvement ASAP! tongue
Jonaifame22 on the road to trippn darbelicious.
Ain't eatn her out yet, buh I know she's delicious.
I'ma steal her heart n ride off on my white horse.
I dnt know her much and ain't seen her yet.
Buh my perception tells me she's fly like a jet.

Pls manage my poor poem, from a poor writing skilled writer
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by darbeelicous(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
hmmm 5/10...... Try harder next time... wink wink.... Hilarious though cheesy cheesy
jonaifame22:

Jonaifame22 on the road to trippn darbelicious.
Ain't eatn her out yet, buh I know she's delicious.
I'ma steal her heart n ride off on my white horse.
I dnt know her much and ain't seen her yet.
Buh my perception tells me she's fly like a jet.

Pls manage my poor poem, from a poor writing skilled writer
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
gbosaa:

Where did you get that name from?
is ur name missing ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by jonaifame22(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmm 5/10...... Try harder next time... wink wink.... Hilarious though cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by jonaifame22(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
U say u like fruits,wth reference to banana.
I gat banana, I'ma give it 2 u how u wanna.
U can't take it all in silence,u'll be loud like rihanna.
U won't even have strenght, to ask for round two.
My banana's long,it's fat and satisfying
When u see the bulge,my boxers u'll be eyeing.
When I ask wat u lookn,u'll deny n u know u lyeing.
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by darbeelicous(f): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
haaah.... This ones even better kiss.... 7/10..... C ure doing good, a few more shots and ure there, u Neva know what reward awaits u!
jonaifame22:

U say u like fruits,wth reference to banana.
I gat banana, I'ma give it 2 u how u wanna.
U can't take it all in silence,u'll be loud like rihanna.
U won't even have strenght, to ask for round two.
My banana's long,it's fat and satisfying
When u see the bulge,my boxers u'll be eyeing.
When I ask wat u lookn,u'll deny n u know u lyeing.
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
is ur name missing ?

Just in case the real owner comes looking for it, you'll have to explain how and who gave you permission to bear that name.
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
gbosaa:

Just in case the real owner comes looking for it, you'll have to explain how and who gave you permission to bear that name.
ok maybe till den
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by jonaifame22(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
haaah.... This ones even better kiss.... 7/10..... C ure doing good, a few more shots and ure there, u Neva know what reward awaits u!
Babe I'm a spoilt brat, take advantage and dnt dull.
Wen u're cold and hor'ny,I'm d one u shld call.
And I'ma roll to ur side like a very good ball.
I promise u fun,I'ma light u up like stick of pall mall.
Wth my erect banana rising to the clarion call.
I'ma chook it in very well,I. Know u'll like it, lol.
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by darbeelicous(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
lolz.... I'm getting tired of this game! Please don't run dry u never can tell when u LL need those "sweet" words.... Gud 9t. wink
jonaifame22:

Babe I'm a spoilt brat, take advantage and dnt dull.
Wen u're cold and hor'ny,I'm d one u shld call.
And I'ma roll to ur side like a very good ball.
I promise u fun,I'ma light u up like stick of pall mall.
Wth my erect banana rising to the clarion call.
I'ma chook it in very well,I u 'll like it, lol.
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by fox26: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
just take a look at those bananas....... My favs!

like your fav dickson, right?
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by darbeelicous(f): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
don't get u undecided undecided
fox26:

like your fav dickson, right?
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
girl4rmspace , what have you been up to? Just saw a Nollywood animation film.
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Gofwane(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2017
RotgakSlay:
i guess bubu have an ansa to dis
cus .......
av neva bin to ZA OZA ROOM grin grin
ngas man

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Gofwane(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2017
darbeelicous:
just take a look at those bananas....... My favs!
which of your mouth you go use chop the banana?
Is it the one in the face or the one between your legs?
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by RotgakSlay(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Gofwane:
ngas man
full blooded grin grin

Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by darbeelicous(f): 4:03am On Feb 07, 2017
u guys are so negative!...... That's all I can say.
Gofwane:
which of your mouth you go use chop the banana?
Is it the one in the face or the one between your legs?
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Flexherbal(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
let's bath together in the same bathroom so that u can be sure, cos if I tell u online u might have cause to doubt

Chairman !
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by crackhouse(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Oh I don't think he know. Maybe he's eating them for quick growth.
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Gofwane(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2017
RotgakSlay:

full blooded grin grin
same here wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Flexherbal(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2017
crackhouse:
Oh I don't think he know. Maybe he's eating them for quick growth.
Can he still increse in height?
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Flexherbal(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
darbeelicous:
Una don dey do love ooo
Re: Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room by Limitless72(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
darbeelicous:
do u av a problem with my curiosity?

C cum!!!!...u guys should go to the other room nah...
Abi which kind confusion be this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / I Have A Boyfriend Who Always Want To Kiss Than Talk / Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.