Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? (4560 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by tayoxx(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
midehi2:
my fart turns him on
haba naaa...why u de lie like this..
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by midehi2(f): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
tayoxx:
haba naaa...why u de lie like this..
choi! i wish its lie, me mess, choi...i don enter am cheesy
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Mimzyy(f): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ribs cracking comments. Oh Lord cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Farting is not sexy at all, especially the smell oozing out of the anus.
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by fart4mee: 12:56am On Aug 02, 2017
SO MANY ANGRY COMMENTS.. i am afraid to speak my mind because i also think a lady farting in front of me i sexy "oop", it slipped out or thinkoutloud.. hope u v not read it yet
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by GOFRONT(m): 2:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Which kind....

Cant forget how a lady's fart turns banana flaccid just wen we were about entrin into a Romp......Till d nxt mornin b4 banana start pick up again... cheesy
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by torqque7(m): 3:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Please speak for yourself alone..yeah there is nothing wrong farting in front of your partner it's natural but make no mistake,its not sexy at all..my gf does it and we laugh it off but I don't find it sexy,not 1bit angry
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2017
grin
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Minemrys: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2017
oluwafrizzy:
If you hear somebody saying that farting is sexy, you might think he’s crazy for saying that. Nevertheless, some experts agree with that opinion – even though we are all ashamed by farts, they can actually be good for the health.

Most people are scared of breaking the wind in front of their partners, and try to contain their gasses as soon as they can hold them. However, experts are warning that this is dangerous, and are urging everyone not to be ashamed of farting in front of other people!

Leah DeCesare, a family psychologist, is one of these experts who has released many articles about relationships and parenting. According to DeCesare, most people are afraid to be free with their partners, but this is wrong.

She explains that breaking wind while being with your partner is nothing to be afraid of – it’s a completely natural thing she equals to laughter, crying or hunger. She also said that women should fart in front of their partners for some reasons.

An exclusive relationship
The “weaker sex” is linked with sweetness, tenderness and fragility, but farting in front of your partner can send a positive message that he is the only one you want. After all, you surely want the love of your life to be your best friend, right? This degree of sincerity will bring your relationship to another level and make it more honest and exclusive

Internal jokes
Most people consider breaking wind in company a funny thing, which can lead to internal jokes and strengthen the relationships.

No secrets
Farting in front of your partner will make your relationship more sincere and sends a message that there are no secrets between the two of you. If you don’t feel the need to hold your gasses in, you won’t hide anything else.

Farting is sexy
Yes, it is! Is your partner attracted to you after you come home sweaty after a run or hitting the gym? If he likes you then, why would you be afraid to fart in front of him? Don’t hold the gasses in – just break the wind and be free!

DeCesare says that farting can bring a couple together. It’s the perfect way of expressing that you feel free in front of your partner and may be the start of a good and long relationship. So fart all you want – it may be the thing that takes your relationship to a new level!

You still don't believe? ??check from the source
http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/02/did-you-know-that-it-is-good-that-your.html
i kn0w say na yoruba boy go post dis kind thing. Kai. What sort of dirty habit is that? If u gas 4 my fr0nt na slap oh.
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by romeorailss: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2017
Me I will even lick her sweet sexy farts . Like some already know here tongue kiss

Then kiss her bumbum that's quite yummy kiss[qquote author=TrapQueen77 post=53458723] grin

What abt farting during sex? cheesy

Wud it be sexy if she her nunu keep talking too? grin[/quote]
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by romeorailss: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2017
The smell is very fine as long as she's pretty and segzy kiss
Laveda:
What nonsense

What if it smells?
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by romeorailss: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Exactly grin
oluwafrizzy:

if ders true love... the smell will be romantic
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by romeorailss: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good
rebirthforgoody:
It makes the relationship stronger hahaha
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by romeorailss: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Now that's a guy that really appreciates u wink
myfantasies:
I did dat yesterday, he just bust out laughing, nd threatened he will do same

After a while wen i thought everything was cool, he fart on my face, d smell was horrible, i have to run out of d room

It was d first time we were doing something crazy, to say d truth, it was fun
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by romeorailss: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
optional1:
whats d need of dating you when i can't fart in your presence...

I fart you stay with me to inhale d smell/scent together.. Thats love
U really understand dear. No man should run away from his girl's fart. Inhale the romantic n pleasant smell. Then kiss her bum cheeks and thank her angry kiss tongue

That's romantic.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by romeorailss: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
kiss
midehi2:
my fart turns him on
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by romeorailss: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bro no need to be scared. A lady fart to a guy's face is sexy n romantic kiss
fart4mee:
SO MANY ANGRY COMMENTS.. i am afraid to speak my mind because i also think a lady farting in front of me i sexy "oop", it slipped out or thinkoutloud.. hope u v not read it yet
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by kingsmaila(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
It disgusting to me. It should be done secretly but if it happens by accident then no problem.
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by fart4mee: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
which smelling sexy?...she shouldn't even tell me she even uses a toilet....shebi she is too sexy....so she isnt spozd to shit,mess,piss and whatever generates smell
SOME LIKE YOU SHOUL JUST DATE MANICON DOLL USED FOR DISPLAYING BOUTIQUE CLOTHS OR HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH FIGURING STATUE THAT WILL NOT EAT, DRINK, FART OR POOP FOR EVER
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by christiana999: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2023
As a lady, that shit is not sexy, what else would stupid people come up with, MouthAction while a lady is on her period? You don't even like to smell your own fart or shit, why would you want someone else to deal with that mess?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend / I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.