Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo (67785 Views)

We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by DONSMITH123(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
While saying the President is hale and hearty, Osinbajo said he spoke with him earlier in the day to keep him abreast of developments regarding the 2017 Budget and the protests embarked upon by some Nigerians.

lipsrsealed
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by KanwuliaExtra: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Up WAILERS!!!!
We do not WAIL in VAIN!!!!
Darling APC. . . . .
*singing to masef. . . . I dun wanoooo WAIL in vain for ya loff*

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by annexworld(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
We don hear ooo
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
We already know his health status!
Yaradua PART 2 status!
Keep sending money to TINUBU jor!
Nor be una contract plan be dat? grin

Fowl nyansh don open!!!!

Whoooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!
Kanwulia, Kanwulia, l miss your post in family section grin grin

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by dotcomnamename: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Still on DEAD BRAINS. wink

Kidneys. . . DEAD!
Liver. . . . . DEAD!
Lungs. . . . DEAD!
BLOKOS. . . . DEAD!

APC on DEAD SUPPORT! cheesy

Smh

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by princechiemekam(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Osinbajo u 2 dull

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by mmsen: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
smark61:
Dis is getting out of hand, I just hope history is not about to repeat itself lipsrsealed

People were warned that this man was not well.

People were warned that this man was too old, too vindictive and too stupid to be president.

Now you will all see what many of us could see three years ago.

Most of you wouldn't trust Buhari to be your gateman but you voted for him to be president.

Shame on you all.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by JimloveTM(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
MUMU VP YOU DEY FEAR U NO GET LIVER
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

You call TUFACE a coward, OSIBANJO a coward.
Yet you are here hiding behind your phone typing comments with a fake nairaland handle

WHO IS THE REAL COWARD
You that is not the coward, what have you DONE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by blackaxe78: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
DONSMITH123:

haba, too harsh bros.

RESPECT YOUR ELDER

Don't mind him!

He is a flat-headed dwarf that will hardly grow past 4ft.

It's usual for them to wake there elders with a kick in the morning.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Well.......God heal him that's all I can say

heal who?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by MayhorE(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
because u are a bastard
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by yedidiah(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mr VP, in case you don't know, as a public servant, you are not the owner of yourself. You owe the people you are representing a duty to disclose whatever is happening to you when they demand.

So saying the President will disclose his health status at his discretion, is wrong. Failure to do such, can be termed conspiracy against the Nigeria State.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by kings09(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jesu! D pain u feel right now must hv gone deep.
vedaxcool:
When I read comments largely made by compromised brain dead wailing zombies. ..I smile and see hope that their apparent dead brain cells would have also induce impotence and save humanity from their redolent offsprings.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by passyhansome(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Still on DEAD BRAINS. wink

Kidneys. . . DEAD!
Liver. . . . . DEAD!
Lungs. . . . DEAD!
BLOKOS. . . . DEAD!

APC on DEAD SUPPORT! cheesy

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Oworock(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB
You mean Post Mail Bag?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by holuphisayor(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
ghen ghen
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by yedidiah(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
MUMU VP YOU DEY FEAR U NO GET LIVER
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

#in Eva Alohdiah's voice: do not say this about your Vice President. I doubt if you have home training; can you say this to your fada?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by ZUBY77(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB

Then you stand alone

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by PrinzEleju: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yoruba will finish the remaining 2 years,get another 4 and break Up after.Presidency is now our birthright.Hahahahaha!
If you don't like my write-up,look for a bridge and do the needful.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
tens4real:
Where is sarrki?
in Abuja still waiting for his share of #1000 paid protesters
..make hungry no kill am abeg !!!

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bi iro lo f'ogun odun, ooto a ba n'ijo kan. - If lies has gone for twenty years, it takes truth only a day to overtake it. We are watching.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by mmsen: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Those sound like the words of a a frightened man.

APC have been quick to lie about the sky being green and the grass being blue but even Adesina and the other paid liars cannot summon the words to say that which we all know not to be true.

RIP Buhari.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by DonMekino(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
because u don't know, Mr. Vice President.....u cannot tell smth u know nothing about. Gbam!!!!

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Dynast(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Vp as a father and a redeem pastor are you saying the truth
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by NoBetterNigeria: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Your english sef dan kill bubu lol

kingsamosy:
I just pray Osibanjo is not trying to sell his birth right, he obviously do not know if bubu is a life or dead and he is now trying just he spoke with him in the morning. abeg somebody should give guy liver to chop, he needs it now more than ever.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by ReubenE(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
rajicks:

May Almighty Allah grant him speedy recovery and good health. Amin.
Speedy recovery?
They said he is hale and hearty....

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by anibi9674: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
pastor shay u knw say all liers shall go to hell.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Mayflowa(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
kingsamosy:
I just pray Osibanjo is not trying to sell his birth right, he obviously do not know if bubu is a life or dead and he is now trying just he spoke with him in the morning. abeg somebody should give guy liver to chop, he needs it now more than ever.

abeg as you dey give the guy liver, add 2face own join na.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by AceRoyal: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
DONSMITH123:

haba, too harsh bros.

RESPECT YOUR ELDER

ELDERS ARE ONLY WELL RESPECTED WHEN THEY RESPECT THEMSELVES AND THEIR ELDERLY STATUS!
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by jomboliski(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
One day the truth will be revealed
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Montaque(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Well.......God heal him that's all I can say
Heal him of what?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Awoo88: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
He can't say because he doesn't know

Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning