Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo (67788 Views)

We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by freeborn76(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
DONSMITH123:

haba, too harsh bros.

RESPECT YOUR ELDER

He doesn't understand that; he is from a region that doesn't understand the word elders...a deranged, bitter and hateful people
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by smark61: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
mmsen:

People were warned that this man was not well.

People were warned that this man was too old, too vindictive and too stupid to be president.

Now you will all see what many of us could see three years ago.

Most of you wouldn't trust Buhari to be your gateman but you voted for him to be president.

Shame on you all.

cheesy cheesy I never voted for him
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Charly68: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
MUMU VP YOU DEY FEAR U NO GET LIVER
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.
So of he gets liver what could he have done? Check your sense my friend...
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
kingsamosy:
I just pray Osibanjo is not trying to sell his birth right, he obviously do not know if bubu is a life or dead. he is now telling us he just spoke with him in the morning. abeg somebody should give guy liver to chop, he needs it now more than ever.

And Garba Shehu said he spoke to his personal doctor, vp osinbajo, are you telling the truth as a man of God?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by msqtahir: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
We should kip on praying for d president. We also should take note that sickness does not necessary translate to death. My mind kip on reflecting d death of Stephen shekari d then deputy governor of kaduna state leaving d sickle cell anaemic governor ahmed yusuf makarfi. Hmm... wonders shall never end.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by friidA22(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
rajicks:

May Almighty Allah grant him speedy recovery and good health. Amin.
tahhh you, mogbe... shocked
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by friidA22(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:

Na you kill am?
u shud better wake up.. K.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by maina55: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.
...there is God oooo,,, just imagine you calling the whole professor Coward!!! I pity your life... I am very sure it will take you time to be where he is today.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by nacozee: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
kingsamosy:
I just pray Osibanjo is not trying to sell his birth right, he obviously do not know if bubu is a life or dead. he is now telling us he just spoke with him in the morning. abeg somebody should give guy liver to chop, he needs it now more than ever.
Sometimes what you need is wisdom, not liver
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by michoim(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
I watched this on channels TV. The title of this thread is misleading and treacherous. What Osinbajo said was that he had a long conversation with Buhari today on the phone,and from that he can tell that the president is hale and hearty. And that it is only Buhari who has the right to disclose the details of his own personal health. Simple.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by ojibole(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
osibanjo no problem we all know u r a puppet it's nt ur fault after all u were lock out of previous meetings d president had so this isn't news
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Olukayusq(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't no why you people of Nigeria are too in haste last week we were told to wait for his ten days now the ten day has reached and they said may be four month whether four months o abi four years o one day is going to be one that it will reach REMEMBER EXTENSION HAS IT LIMITS AND AS SOON AS IT GET TO IT LIMITS IT WILL DEFIANTLY BREAK MY COUNTRY PEOPLE MAKE UNA PATIENTLY WAIT GOD IS NEVER IN HAST OR BE LATE
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Hadey007(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
DONSMITH123:
[b]Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

http://punchng.com/cant-disclose-buharis-health-status-osinbajo/
the same way GEJ did not disclose yar'adua's health conditions until he was pronounced dead
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Sebastine1994(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari should just come back to nigeria and get nigeria treatment. We have herbal doctor's in abundance here in nigeria. They are more than willing to deliver. MR president I heard your reply to a suggestion once was ' can anything good come out of nigeria ' . The answer is yes. What you are looking for in London is here in nigeria. Come back home. History always repeat itself. Please I dont want you to go the way of yaradua. You cant hide sickness. After hiding yaradua news, we buried him. If you dont believe local medicine, ask questions. Even that your ear has a cure. If you support herbs press like. If you dont support share

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by sogud(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
haba mana c as presido luk lyk it nt easy......let him resign n rest....health is wealth....... his wealthy already, wat his he lukin 4........pres don old wel wel
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Osibanjo had a long talk with the presido abt national issues.How can the op deceive Nigerians with this deceptive heading...Dan iska
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by hardbody: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=smark61 post=53476701]Dis is getting out of hand, I just hope history is not about to repeat itself lipsrsealed[/quote

That's why it's history. It's already repeated. We are waiting for the manifestation

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Olukayusq(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari should just come back to nigeria and get
nigeria treatment. We have herbal doctor's in
abundance here in nigeria. They are more than
willing to deliver.

the question is did our President ever go for treatment in abroad before he became President or he is just doing that now because he has free money to throws around? pls let ppl bail me out with answers
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by IYANGBALI: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Don't _fuck with me bruh, I can make you regret the day you created this account dawg.
teddy bear go and sleep
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by sexaddict08(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
dotuna3:
Mtheewwwww.

To me Pmb is dead long ago. So wat are we talking here
Muslims don't stay more than 24hrs before being buried.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by visijo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
why would you disclose ? When he has been buried long time ago.. Wey deceiving yourself.. Who will be the next president ? Tuface or charlyBoy ?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Kanwulia, Kanwulia, l miss your post in family section grin grin

The good old days. cheesy
I tell ya. grin

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Story for sango!...
I DID NOT feel his PRESENCE,
I CAN NEVER Feel his ABSENCE!
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

The good old days. cheesy
I tell ya. grin
Yezzzzz ooo, it seems you don go hide, abeg come back, l dey enjoy your frank response to issues in the family section, you dont believe in hypocrisy or pretense, you call a spade, a spade and not agricultural implement grin grin
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Up WAILERS!!!!
We do not WAIL in VAIN!!!!
Darling APC. . . . .
*singing to masef. . . . I dun wanoooo WAIL in vain for ya loff*

Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body tongue
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by KanwuliaExtra: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yezzzzz ooo, it seems you don go hide, abeg come back, l dey enjoy your frank response to issues in the family section, you dont believe in hypocrisy or pretense, you call a spade, a spade and not agricultural implement grin grin

Na so oooooo
Hide ke? shocked
For wetin na? grin
Oh no!

Just "chilling" o. cool
Enjoying old age. wink
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by KanwuliaExtra: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body tongue

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Na so oooooo
Hide ke? shocked
For wetin na? grin
Oh no!

Just "chilling" o. cool
Enjoying old age. wink
Enjoy jare, life is too short to be unhappy, but you are not old now, l don see your profile pictures several times, you are still hot, l see your new profile picture, you don go chop Arab money for Middle East, meanwhile, recession dey Naija, chai, grin grin
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Ebookmathswaec: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Enjoy jare, life is too short to be unhappy, but you are not old now, l don see your profile pictures several times, you are still hot, l see your new profile picture, you don go chop Arab money for Middle East, meanwhile, recession dey Naija, chai, grin grin

Hahahahahaha
Shey una want APC? grin
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by nwakibie3(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
He dey hale and hearty yet he is undergoing medical tests and treatment. Mtcheew

Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security