Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo (67786 Views)

We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Apoztl3(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
vedaxcool:
When I read comments largely made by compromised brain dead wailing zombies. ..I smile and see hope that their apparent dead brain cells would have also induce impotence and save humanity from their redolent offsprings.
You mean just as dead as your messiah's(Cassandra) I guess?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by fexyrich(m): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2017
dotuna3:
Mtheewwwww.

To me Pmb is dead long ago. So wat are we talking here

it is ur own president dat is dead..not mine. sad
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by henryhemon(m): 1:47am On Feb 07, 2017
mmsen:

People were warned that this man was not well.

People were warned that this man was too old, too vindictive and too stupid to be president.

Now you will all see what many of us could see three years ago.

Most of you wouldn't trust Buhari to be your gateman but you voted for him to be president.

Shame on you all.

Shame on your Gej that an old man was preferred over him,I never regretted chasing the clown out of aso rock,so will I not regret chasing out pmb out of aso rock he has failed too but to say shame on me for voting out a clueless PhD holder is height of stupidity gone far. He was so good that most people preferred a waec holder over him. People that has refused to have sense think they 're making sense. I am for a better Nigeria not hating cuz of an individual who failed woefully.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Baba4dgals: 2:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Dnt stress ursef cos we already knw
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by opribo(m): 2:27am On Feb 07, 2017
This dumb heads must think they are dealing with fools.
You show us pictures of bubu having dinner, having duscussions, watching tv, yet he cant talk to Nigerians. The vp and the wife cant say anything, wow who the hell are these guys to hold our dear nation to ransom. If he is dead he is dead there is no amount of cover up that can change that.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 2:59am On Feb 07, 2017
princeSammyz:
Three things cannot stay long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth; for time sees and hears all, and discloses all. Luke 8:17
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 07, 2017
kingsamosy:
I just pray Osibanjo is not trying to sell his birth right, he obviously do not know if bubu is a life or dead. he is now telling us he just spoke with him in the morning. abeg somebody should give guy liver to chop, he needs it now more than ever.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Mbediogu(m): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2017
smark61:
Dis is getting out of hand, I just hope history is not about to repeat itself lipsrsealed

Your fears came true long ago. May God protect us. COMBINATION OF ANGER, HUNGER AND VIOLENCE WILL DO MORE HARM THAN BOMBS AT HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by veacea: 6:28am On Feb 07, 2017
axeman2:
MUMU VP YOU DEY FEAR U NO GET LIVER
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Angelina996(f): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Well.......God heal him that's all I can say
God can only heal someone that is sick....they are all saying he's hale and healthy nah, so what's there to heal?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by youngsoja: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2017
veacea:

I tire for Osinbanjo
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by KanwuliaExtra: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, Independence = 1960, 2017 - 1960 = 57 years Old, a 57 years old man that is still taking feeding bottles or breast milk, crawling like a 1year old baby, not able to walk & stand on his legs, needs to be flogged or sent to T-b Joshua for deliverance, nonsense grin grin

Buhari has spoken from the grave.
His vacation has extended to 4 MORE MONTHS. grin
Nigeria we WAIL thee!

Western NIGERIA go THIEF taya!!!! grin

O SINBAD-jor the sailor! Oya kontinu!!!! cheesy
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Buhari has spoken from the grave.
His vacation has extended to 4 MORE MONTHS. grin
Nigeria we WAIL thee!

Western NIGERIA go THIEF taya!!!! grin

O SINBAD-jor the sailor! Oya kontinu!!!! cheesy
Read the quote below, l extracted it from Sahara reporters, look at the way they describe Buhari and Osibanjo , what a shame that out of a population of 180 Million , these are the 2 people selected / elected to govern a complex country like Nigeria cool

""Nigerians should be more worried that Yemi Osinbajo is as blank as Muhamadu Buhari.
There's nothing to choose between both men in the presidency. That's the tragedy!

Were Buhari to join his ancestors the Nigerian situation would not change for good.
It is in that horrific sense that APC underdeveloped Nigeria and ruined the country.

APC has no intellectuals members in its numbers, but just a raft of demagogues.
Those demagogues can recite Koranic verses but can't think from premiss
to conclusion on practical matters of public administration or economics.

APC is a party of illiterates enabled to power by majority illiterate voters.
Muhamadu Buhari is the face of APC illiteracy destroying Nigeria today >>>>>>>> Sahara reporters""
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by taiwo005(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2017
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

Was it Goodluck that annouced the death of President Yar'Adua?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
kingsamosy:
I just pray Osibanjo is not trying to sell his birth right, he obviously do not know if bubu is a life or dead. he is now telling us he just spoke with him in the morning. abeg somebody should give guy liver to chop, he needs it now more than ever.
that is how we are so useless in this country,
We hate the truth, if he had said, he has not heard from him, you would have believe that.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
henryhemon:

Shame on your Gej that an old man was preferred over him,I never regretted chasing the clown out of aso rock,so will I not regret chasing out pmb out of aso rock he has failed too but to say shame on me for voting out a clueless PhD holder is height of stupidity gone far. He was so good that most people preferred a waec holder over him. People that has refused to have sense think they 're making sense. I am for a better Nigeria not hating cuz of an individual who failed woefully.
you are right, but you miss an important point- buhari has not failed and he wil never fail.
Even if he had failed according to you, 6 months to election is enough to import all manners of sheet from oyibo, to make you guys think otherwise like what ineffectual buffoon did by using 20b dollars to import ric within two months to election, and after election, bag of rice go back to 14k, from 8k in feb 2015.
We like deceivers.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2017
smark61:
Dis is getting out of hand, I just hope history is not about to repeat itself lipsrsealed
Hmm! just like uncle Jonah, Osinbajo will just step into Glory.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2017
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.
People will always show the kind of upbringing they had to the world.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2017
DONSMITH123:

VP
The person that will be your president whether you like or not.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Your father Na mumu were.
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Read the quote below, l extracted it from Sahara reporters, look at the way they describe Buhari and Osibanjo , what a shame that out of a population of 180 Million , these are the 2 people selected / elected to govern a complex country like Nigeria cool

""Nigerians should be more worried that Yemi Osinbajo is as blank as Muhamadu Buhari.
There's nothing to choose between both men in the presidency. That's the tragedy!

Were Buhari to join his ancestors the Nigerian situation would not change for good.
It is in that horrific sense that APC underdeveloped Nigeria and ruined the country.

APC has no intellectuals members in its numbers, but just a raft of demagogues.
Those demagogues can recite Koranic verses but can't think from premiss
to conclusion on practical matters of public administration or economics.

APC is a party of illiterates enabled to power by majority illiterate voters.
Muhamadu Buhari is the face of APC illiteracy destroying Nigeria today >>>>>>>> Sahara reporters""

Hail TINUBU na!
OBJ don quiet.

Shameless WESTERNERS. grin
Osinbajo was TINUBU'S MUMU pick ke, knowing Buhari was gonna quench in office!

It has com to pass!
Dem go sell Nigeria for their own selfish gains ke!
This is the best they can do as power brokers in Nigeria.

Installing HALF-DEAD presidents.

I knew for a FACT that BUHARI could not last 2 years in office, but the almighty TRAITORS of Nigeria refuse to see it that way because it is in thieir genes to keep STEALING and keeping Nigeria in perpetual darkness.

Na only dem fit thief enough to install half-dead presidents o! Na who born Ibori? grin

What a SHAME!!!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Hail TINUBU na!
OBJ don quiet.

Shameless WESTERNERS. grin
Osinbajo was TINUBU'S MUMU pick ke, knowing Buhari was gonna quench in office!

It has com to pass!
Dem go sell Nigeria for their own selfish gains ke!
This is the best they can do as power brokers in Nigeria.

Installing HALF-DEAD presidents.

I knew for a FACT that BUHARI could not last 2 years in office, but the almighty TRAITORS of Nigeria refuse to see it that way because it is in thieir genes to keep STEALING and keeping Nigeria in perpetual darkness

Na only dem fit thief enough to install half-dead presidents o! Na who born Ibori? grin

What a SHAME!!!!! embarassed
grin cool

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by henryhemon(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are right, but you miss an important point- buhari has not failed and he wil never fail.
Even if he had failed according to you, 6 months to election is enough to import all manners of sheet from oyibo, to make you guys think otherwise like what ineffectual buffoon did by using 20b dollars to import ric within two months to election, and after election, bag of rice go back to 14k, from 8k in feb 2015.
We like deceivers.

Well the truth is am disappointed in him I expected more from him.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
henryhemon:

Well the truth is am disappointed in him I expected more from him.
you should rather be disappointed by oil price from 120dollar to less than 40dollar,
Also, with 30tr naira mismanage by ineffectual buffoon in 5yrs without paying contractors,jvc cash call to ioc, subsidy claims,fertilizer subsidies, state bailout etc.
Again,
Avengers also contribute to the disappointment you are enjoying right.
God bless pmb for the good work he has done so far. He is stil the best president so far, and we should exercise patience for the good work to be completed before 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Myself2(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
princeSammyz:
Three things cannot stay long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth; for time sees and hears all, and discloses all. Luke 8:17

That's not what Luke 8 :17 says

The correct quotation of Luke 8:17 is
"For nothing is secret that will not be revealed,nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light "

You see, no mention of sun ,moon the way you twisted it
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by princeSammyz: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Myself2:

That's not what Luke 8 :17 says

The correct quotation of Luke 8:17 is
"For nothing is secret that will not be revealed,nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light "

You see, no mention of sun ,moon the way you twisted it
That's true... I was not quoting that verse directly, I was only making reference to it. The post and the verse are two quotations saying the same thing. Thanks all d same.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by bukxy: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmm...
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by MrLucifer: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
So it was true. Buhari died since 2017?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by naija4life247: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2020
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

What about your father? How many livers does he have?

Meanwhile Osinbajo is a useless goat for not resigning since.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by OreMI22: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Decline:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
blamingthedevil
yarimo
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
360degreess

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...They try to incite ethnic violence between southerners , they are very many here ......

Mostly northerners and BMC campaign boys

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.