Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo (67989 Views)

We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by abbeynism(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
MUMU VP YOU DEY FEAR U NO GET LIVER
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

Man, learn to respect elders.
If you are in Buhari condition and your VP is telling the whole nation about your health status. How will you feel? What will you think?
"Fi abere dan ra re wo na, ki o to fi gun omo eye."
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Cyriloha(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
DONSMITH123:
[b]Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

http://punchng.com/cant-disclose-buharis-health-status-osinbajo/

Pastor please it's not for you to say okay

We have minister if information okay

Relax my guy but have four eyes too because something is about to happen
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephnie1:
I stand with PMB
go to the graveyard and wait for his corps all the way from London
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by kateskitty(f): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
I wish Buhari good health, long life and prosperity. But on his return he should make arrangements to resign.
At 74 what do you want to prove again, the opportunity he was given he made a mess of everything.
Let him not because of power end up loosing his life.
He has tried, let him go and rest and enjoy the rest of his days. After all the average life expectancy in Nigeria is 53 years. Buhari go and rest, you have tried. Before you keel over in office.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by silibaba: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
princeSammyz:
Three things cannot stay long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth; for time sees and hears all, and discloses all. Luke 8:17

even pregnancy cant be hidden grin

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by exlinkleads(f): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
we know i cant

u only say what u r asked to say
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Icon79(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
For those of you praying for Buhari's demise. Take it from me, Buhari's death would NOT solve Nigeria's problem.

O pari

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Bluffly: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.
Mumu, why you no go sambisa go prove sey you no be coward
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Young03:
who is osibanjo?
He is a common commissionaire undecided
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by kenchizzy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Another lie coming 4,rm yemi tchai undecidedit is high time i leave this con3 angryliar APC
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by rimzo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
DONSMITH123:
[b]Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

While saying the President is hale and hearty, Osinbajo said he spoke with him earlier in the day to keep him abreast of developments regarding the 2017 Budget and the protests embarked upon by some Nigerians.

http://punchng.com/cant-disclose-buharis-health-status-osinbajo/

When a true pastor accept CHANGE and turn politician. Osinbajo that does not even know where about of his boss is now claiming he spoke with Buhari this morning. God is waiting for you for this terrific lie on the judgement day.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Andyg: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Op u wicked oooo. see hw u Photoshop the pic. lol
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by audu35: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by doubleportion: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
AFONJA IN GENERAL ARE COWARD.

THAT HOW THEY ARE AND THEY RULED YOU AS A PRESIDENT AND AS A POTENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, THE POSITION YOU ARE DYING TO GET TO

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Baba Kekere,how can you disclose what you don't know? Has Buhari communicated with you since he left?
No, he communicated with your papa na. Brainless _morons all over the forum with no iota of respect for those clearly above them *spits*
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by ngwababe(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

Bro, if you na you, you no go still talk!
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Pray(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
But u swore to an oat serving the country truthfully....
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
when those northerners re done with u, u will regret ever been a vice president
Ode, olodo. Wtf is your English teacher? You should seek for refund dawg.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by ngwababe(f): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Icon79:
For those of you praying for Buhari's demise. Take it from me, Buhari's death would NOT solve Nigeria's problem.

O pari

Wise saying. People think Buhari is our problem.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Quam7even(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
It is well with 9ja...
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Funjosh(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Ode, olodo. Wtf is your English teacher? You should seek for refund dawg.
I understand ur pain watery beans eaters

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by gamechanger1: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
AFONJA IN GENERAL ARE COWARD.
Let's stop all these please. I'm from south south but I don't subscribe to what you posted. Is gov Fayose a coward? I'm sure your answer is no. So why do you think the rest of the tribe are cowards?
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
I understand ur pain watery beans eaters
Don't _fuck with me bruh, I can make you regret the day you created this account dawg.

Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Krystalzkris(f): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
chai.... Lee anumanu eriri eri... Erichala dis man eh richakwa otula ya.... Tufia
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Sleezwizz: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Icon79:

O pari

God bless u jare.. They are wishing d man death as If that will solve the economic crisis in the country, as if that will reduce unemployment, as if his being dead will reduce the price of food. If u guys don't know, NIGERIA is already a failed country, its only GOD that Can solve our problem not any human being... Human being go just dey try no...
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by GreatEngineer(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Who told you that you have a clue about his health status, talk more of telling us.

Continue following them blindly, maybe God will help you one day to become more important than you are in that your capacity.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by elantraceey(f): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg e , he doesn't know jare.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Effizist(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Why not tell the country if he is alive or not...this government is just keeping nigerians in suspense
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by dust144(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
The last tim3 I check I don't care, dead or alive he will return here.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by Ekesonalex: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Stop speaking to the imp that has threatened our lives and diginity.
Re: I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo by freeborn76(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
axeman2:
OSINBAJOR IS A COWARD.

That coward and his team defeated the 'brave' Jonathan and his cohort of thieves...

Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice