Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 (113955 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Longman6(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
mayoor15:
It's an assessment centre that will technically end with an interview, what do you think about a film strip

Bro,am yet to match it against the riddle since yesterday... i was so scared when i saw that that ancient music discket they used in Kunle Afolayans movie looked like the answer but thank God a VHS could also fit in, i have doubts about a film strip(the one the put inside a camera) because its modern version which is a memory stick doesn't seem to fit in....
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by mayoor15(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Longman6:

Bro,am yet to match it against the riddle since yesterday... i was so scared when i saw that that ancient music discket they used in Kunle Afolayans movie looked like the answer but thank God a VHS could also fit in, i have doubts about a film strip(the one the put inside a camera) because its modern version which is a memory stick doesn't seem to fit in....

Oga o, getting more confused now
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Longman6(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
mayoor15:
Oga o, getting more confused now

or whats is the modern version of a film strip?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Longman6(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
I think the best thing to do now is to pick each of the possible alternatives and look for loopholes in them

I is a picture so refletive of the past while holding out for the future? and what is probably an older version of a picture?? probably an old one

2 can a newspaper fit into the dreams part? and why

3 A gramaphone/ ( not sure of the spelling) VHS does it really remain the same....

4 Film strip.... if a memory card is the modern version... don't you think a picture is a better alternative...

Let us analysis each of this options and more like this, to arrive at an answer.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by ebomski94: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
I think the newspaper makes a lot of sense,but the custodians dreams part bugs me though...
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by mayoor15(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Longman6:
I think the best thing to do now is to pick each of the possible alternatives and look for loopholes in them

I is a picture so refletive of the past while holding out for the future? and what is probably an older version of a picture?? probably an old one

3 A gramaphone/ ( not sure of the spelling) VHS does it really remain the same....

4 Film strip.... if a memory card is the modern version... don't you think a picture is a better alternative...

Let us analysis each of this options and more like this, to arrive at an answer.
When is your interview and time
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Yeoja: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
ebomski94:
I think the newspaper makes a lot of sense,but the custodians dreams part bugs me though...
There is a newspaper award with the title of "Custodian of the Nigerian Dream"
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by ebomski94: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yeoja:

Then eureka, it has to be it since it fits all the criterias. Also such newspaper would probably be ancient and fit into the scare and antique category sahara group seems to cherish so much.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by mayoor15(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yeoja:

Don't get it twisted, custodian of dreams and wishes adorned not necessarily an award
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Yeoja: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
mayoor15:
Don't get it twisted, custodian of dreams and wishes adorned not necessarily an award
I'm just saying, it points to newspaper, and the newspaper fits all description. There's even a youtube video that people go to watch/hear newspaper crinkle (which is weird).
At the end of the day, it's what you can defend you will bring. I bet you will be rewarded for your interpretation. Like people have been saying, the actual interview is just as important or more.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Longman6(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
mayoor15:
When is your interview and time

Thursday, 11
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Lil9333: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please I need direction to the venue of the interview from Yaba. Any response will be appreciated. smiley
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Its a mirror guys
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Lil9333: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Its a mirror guys

How?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Its a mirror guys
Illuminate us (in Saka's voice)
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Its a mirror guys

How does mirror hold dreams and wishes adorned ??
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Lynuche: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Its a mirror guys
what's an old version of that again?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yeoja:

Yes there is, but have you took out time to understand what "custodian of the Nigerian Dream means... if yes, is the award open to just newspapers? If Yes, then it's a newspaper...

CD looks good but the crinkle part is the Issue I have with the CD...
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by edunho: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
I thought I had the answer but after second thoughts, I found out I was wrong...rather than misleading many people, I chose not to post it.. If not, nothing stops me from posting it here
LaRochelle:

I know you were not referring to him but I would answer on his behalf. You that you are a team player and you believe in team work, what have you contributed to the conversation, ehn undecided? You posted one time that you had gotten the answer, yet we are have not seen the answer from you sad. You are busy crucifying someone who has made attempts. Just stay on your lane if you have nothing to contribute to the thinking process.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by edunho: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sorry for misunderstanding u earlier then.... I jumped d gun..
Tee2014:
Well, this is a faceless platform, you are entitled to your own opinion. I believe in team work, @ least my posts say so, what i don't believe in is sabotaging team effort. We contributing here, are a team. Some individuals here are just waiting for the solution, and really don't care how we do that. I understand some might be clueless, but that dosen't make those contributing fools, this is a general platform, anyone can get information at one-click. That was why i suggested what i did earlier.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by RilAzure: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please help with direction to the venue from Ikeja or Oshodi....thanks
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Deppy: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Hi.. please anyone for the graduate analyst programme here?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by misskano: 1:21am On Mar 13, 2017
I find this thread really interesting. My advice for you guys is that you should go with the item you are most convinced about. Don't be tempted to go with too many items as that might reduce your chances. Probably they want to test your ability to stick to your decisions. Let me reemphasise, ensure you explain in detail why you decided to bring whatever you have brought. Who knows they might even be reading this thread. Don't be distracted by the riddle, prepare for likely interview questions. I Wish you guys the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by mayoor15(m): 3:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Longman6:

4 Film strip.... if a memory card is the modern version... don't you think a picture is a be the alternative...

Gramophone only record sounds not pictures,so we can strike it out, a picture can describe words, sound, speeches etc....

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ifoski: 5:09am On Mar 13, 2017
you guys have really done justice to the riddle... but my final answer was different...

I think the answer that most suits this riddle is Nigeria's National flag

Thin and colourful, custodian of dreams and wishes adorned; holding the thoughts of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow

Of pictures, of speeches, of words with lasting laughter that stays the same time and time again

The wave of a hand, never destroying

Crinkle, crisp, clear – described

Bring an old version of me for your next stage.....2 copies.

Is it thin and colourful... Yes

Is it a custodian of dreams... believing that our nation will soar

are wishes adorn... yeah

holding the thoughts of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow... rough times we had like Civil war and a hope for a better tomorrow

Of pictures, of speeches, of words with lasting laughter that stays the same time and time again... independence and creation of a self governing state

The wave of a hand, never destroying... holding a flag and waving it... Never destroying
now it becomes crinkle, crisp and clear...

I think we should create a Whatsapp group...
Drop your phone numbers so I can add you to the group... we would at least know ourselves better there... message 08068461011

Join the Whatsapp group and U can get an idea of what d old version is
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ifoski: 5:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Or maybe it is the Nigerian football Jersey
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by r4blessing: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2017
I think the answer is a painting
because a painting capture the past and future all in a moment. A painting that represents old values and also portrays the future ones
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ifoski: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2017
r4blessing:
I think the answer is a painting
because a painting capture the past and future all in a moment. A painting that represents old values and also portrays the future ones

Blessing what might be the old version of a painting if I may ask
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by shogat(m): 6:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Deppy:
Hi.. please anyone for the graduate analyst programme here?
Yep..did u get the riddle mail?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by structural94: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Ifoski:

I think we should create a Whatsapp group...
Drop your phone numbers so I can add you to the group... we would at least know ourselves better there... message 08068461011

Join the Whatsapp group and U can get an idea of what d old version is

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.