Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 (114048 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ifoski: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
structural94:
Pls always comment with your name... thanks
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by bellyjean(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2017
And I guess this is where d thread ends by the time we create the whatsapp group....Nigerians sha

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ifoski: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2017
mayoor15:
And I guess this is where d thread ends by the time we create the whatsapp group....Nigerians sha

At this stage we need something that can make us get info from ourselves faster... plus... if we all join the group, we would be certain that there was no foul play at the end of the day and at least some of us from d group got into Saharan
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by shogat(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2017
You can get all the info you need here..trying to silent the thread

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by emmanuelabadi: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2017
Continuing the thread will help others

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ifoski: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2017
shogat:
You can get all the info you need here..trying to silent the thread

U need to read the thread for Sahara's last recruitment... it simply ended abruptly... most people that were disqualified somehow found it difficult to come back and drop comments...
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by ebomski94: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2017
What's really the point of swapping this thread for a whatsapp group? It doesn't actually solve the problem of people not contributing to the general cause seeing as one could just read notifications and still fail to proffer practical solutions to our dilemma. What of people like myself who currently don't have a smartphone to whatsapp hence relying on surfing the internet using a modem. Plus there are others stages left, it doesn't end with the search you know. If this is how you guys choose to continue communicating, then best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by ebomski94: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Ifoski:

U need to read the thread for Sahara's last recruitment... it simply ended abruptly... most people that were disqualified somehow found it difficult to come back and drop comments...

And you feel that people won't just leave the whatsapp group or be reluctant to continue commenting if they get disqualified this time around?

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Jazmiynne: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2017
Guys pls how does a VHS fit into the riddle please?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Izen: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Ifoski:
you guys have really done justice to the riddle... but my final answer was different...

I think the answer that most suits this riddle is Nigeria's National flag

Thin and colourful, custodian of dreams and wishes adorned; holding the thoughts of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow

Of pictures, of speeches, of words with lasting laughter that stays the same time and time again

The wave of a hand, never destroying

Crinkle, crisp, clear – described

Bring an old version of me for your next stage.....2 copies.

Is it thin and colourful... Yes

Is it a custodian of dreams... believing that our nation will soar

are wishes adorn... yeah

holding the thoughts of yesterday and the hopes of tomorrow... rough times we had like Civil war and a hope for a better tomorrow

Of pictures, of speeches, of words with lasting laughter that stays the same time and time again... independence and creation of a self governing state

The wave of a hand, never destroying... holding a flag and waving it... Never destroying
now it becomes crinkle, crisp and clear...

I think we should create a Whatsapp group...
Drop your phone numbers so I can add you to the group... we would at least know ourselves better there... message 08068461011

Join the Whatsapp group and U can get an idea of what d old version is

It's selfish of you to create a WhatsApp group. Let us all learn from here.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Harry2wilson: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Wait o..... just thinking about it, what if it is a magazine. It fits the riddle. #justsaying
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Longman6(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2017
I say this without any sense of apology:::: those suggesting we create a what app group are not only selfish individuals but S t **u p i d folks...

Look at the progress we have made since Friday.... has anyone stopped coming on line?

If this thred" was not created would you have started telling us to create a Whatapp group...

Interview is starting tomorrow and you are asking us to create a group today.... are you cable of critical thinking?

Incase you dont know, most Nigerians use Nairaland than any other social platform in Nigeria.... which makes it the most accessible Site in Nigeria.... only Google and Facebook comes near

How would you have discovered this post if someone started it on Whatappp.

Have you seen how the post of yester years helped people....

Go on whatapp, i have notin to lose....but i think that a rather S t u p i d idea of networking....

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ifoski: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Longman6:
I say this without any sense of apology:::: those suggesting we create a what app group are not only selfish individuals but S t **u p i d folks...

Look at the progress we have made since Friday.... has anyone stopped coming on line?

If this thred" was not created would you have started telling us to create a Whatapp group...

Interview is starting tomorrow and you are asking us to create a group today.... are you cable of critical thinking?

Incase you dont know, most Nigerians use Nairaland than any other social platform in Nigeria.... which makes it the most accessible Site in Nigeria.... only Google and Facebook comes near

How would you have discovered this post if someone started it on Whatappp.

Have you seen how the post of yester years helped people....

Go on whatapp, i have notin to lose....but i think that a rather S t u p i d idea of networking....

you have a point but u have portrayed it in a very wrong way... The group has been created. u should see d progress we have made... As for leaving a trail for those who would go through this sahara process, I rather leave no trail than jeopardize arriving at the right answer to this riddle, and equally the bonding and unity between fellow potential Sahara trainees...

Nuff said...
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by mayoor15(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Ifoski:

you have a point but u have portrayed it in a very wrong way... The group has been created. u should see d progress we have made... As for leaving a trail for those who would go through this sahara process, I rather leave no trail than jeopardize arriving at the right answer to this riddle, and equally the bonding and unity between fellow potential Sahara trainees...

Nuff said...
Hope you all on your whatsapp group make it, and hope you don't mislead yourselves and shoot yourselves down.....Maybe we all should enter our shell like snail and turn ourselves to guest on this thread.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by chinco19(f): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2017
I think the idea of the whatsapp group is to communicate faster. although I feel info should be left on the page too. will share whatever is discussed from time to time
plus I have a question as to the "me" the instruction is referring to.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Harry2wilson: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Hey. Its pretty easy. Once you get to Lekki Phase 1 gate, its the first turn on your right and the first turn on your left and follow the road all the way down to No. 8
Lil9333:
Please I need direction to the venue of the interview from Yaba. Any response will be appreciated. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by r4blessing: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Ifoski:

Just leave this thread alone instead of convincing people to join ur watsapp group
Nuff said...
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by r4blessing: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=r4blessing post=54543145][/quote]just leave this thread alone instead of trying to convince people to join ur sily watsapp group
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by cc150615(f): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2017
Let me state with all emphasis and assurance if I may, as much as one may think there is a black and white answer to the riddle, Sahara hr may not be much interested in that or whatever you end up bringing but how well you can defend or prove to them how whatever you brought answers the riddle. This said; I hope y'all paddle down on the competition.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
SacrodAYAN:
Please help with direction to the venue from Ikeja or Oshodi....thanks

Anyone with directions please??
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by structural94: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
I THINK THE ANSWER TO THIS RIDDLE IS A PEN

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
structural94:
I second this, it seems to make alot of sense and it fits all the description apart from the crinkle part i guess
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
wow a lot has been happening.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Lil9333: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Harry2wilson:
Hey. Its pretty easy. Once you get to Lekki Phase 1 gate, its the first turn on your right and the first turn on your left and follow the road all the way down to No. 8

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please, anyone scheduled for Friday's interview, GAP candidate?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by MissThaur(f): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow......interesting. God help us all
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Longman6(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
structural94:

Whats the old version of a pen
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ukez15(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
am up for pushing a social media campaign to get the attention of the sahara group pple on twitter....
if the question is harding You...
use hashtag #saharaRiddle and twit about what you think is the answer.
remember to tag sahara group @iamsaharagroup to get there attention.
grin grin grin grin
lets get this trending!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ugegbe92(f): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yeah, Friday, 10am
Obi411:
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by shogat(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Obi411:
Friday 2pm
Re: Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 by Ukez15(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
this trend is going dull...
you guys should come out with your ideas no matter how stupid.
we will accept as far as it is defendable

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme / How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.