Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) (57040 Views)

Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / "The Glory Land Castleā€ In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by TheLawTheLegal: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Reprisal accident loading in Yenegoa. They will soon attack and El rufai will call it reprisal accident.

Those fulani people don't forget neither do they forgive.

Kai five cows dead? Once Buhari hears this, he will quickly come back to Nigeria to ask Gov Dickson why he allowed a car to kill five of his fulani brothers cows.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mj
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by blackaxe78: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
See meat for floor o!

Egusi soup tinz

1 Like

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chai... Very soon u will just hear dat 50 pple died because of cow that this man kill..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Yusfunoble(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wetin he dey find, palava he dey find.
Palava ooo!!!
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by bignero: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
animal creulty...

tongue na joke o
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oga Oo!
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
grinand its Christmas
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Effizist(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Their death still doesnt stop them from selling the cows meat
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by audu35: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by xynerise: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
If it were rams that were hit, what would the headline read?
" Man cows into a flock of rams......"?

Just thinking crazy sha...... tongue
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
ALL I SEE IS MEAT! MEAT!!MEAT!!
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Trouble don't gass
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by iukpe: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
FRSC has a job here.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by INNOZB21(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
u believe those caws are the mug now
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by favourmic(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee:
Those people ehn.

We are considering putting up a gate and a fence in my house because of them. They would just enter our compound and eat my mum's vegetables that she waters every day and her pawpaw that is still growing.

After begging them to stop bringing their cattle to our compound, she started being hard on them when they didn't listen.

My neighbours were thankful the day my mum traveled. They said the chief herdsman came with their whole cattle and entered my compound while I was at work. He sat down somewhere and brought out his knife waiting for who would confront him.

If not for the fact that their Father is now the olori oko, since when did herdsmen have the effrontery to enter people's compound?

Well, we done dey build fence, na gate remain.

Abeg nah who ask you all this
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wehdone sir! You've taken a life shocked
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by origima: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
If IBO man's spare parts shop is burnt or looted by known person, the IBO man will rather die than to allow the person to go unpunished. If Yoruba man's taxi is destroyed or jammed by Dangote truck, he will rather die than to allow the truck to go.Source of living is source of living and nobody will be happy to watch his hard earning go just like that wether fulani,ijaw,tiv even Americans and Europeans
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by princeakins(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinand its Christmas

No. It's Easter grin

How r u?
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
It should be "Herd of cattles runs into the road"
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is bad...the man should be arrested and prosecuted; this is someone's labour and investment.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
favourmic:

Abeg nah who ask you all this

Abeg, na who you be?

1 Like

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by IPOB123london: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee(f): 7:36pm
Those people ehn.

We are considering putting up a gate and a fence in my house because of them. They would just enter our compound and eat my mum's vegetables that she waters every day and her pawpaw that is still growing.

After begging them to stop bringing their cattle to our compound, she started being hard on them when they didn't listen.

My neighbours were thankful the day my mum traveled. They said the chief herdsman came with their whole cattle and entered my compound while I was at work. He sat down somewhere and brought out his knife waiting for who would confront him.

If not for the fact that their Father is now the olori oko, since when did herdsmen have the effrontery to enter people's compound?

Well, we done dey build fence, na gate remain

be careful the afonjas will not believe you because u are blasting up the fulani master

and the pint size gov of kaduna will say hey those ones outsiders from niger

mind u they also engage in robbing people in high ways
; i always heard about them robbing people in Enugu express way

mad people

mad country
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by HARDDON: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oluwaseyi456:
U don invite falani herdsmen again,, people of DAT community should run for their lives

Coward statement!

Its this type of weak talks that embolden them!

Imagine, people shld run from dier community cos of some stupid cattle herd?

#smh4u

1 Like

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by dragon2(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
''...No fewer than five cows lost their lives and two others badly injured last night at the Opolo area of Sani
Abacha Expressway in Yenagoa, when a car accidentally rammed into hundreds of cows that were freely occupying the highway...."

Since the cattle decided to ''freely occupy '' the highway, the accident was not accidental but expected.

1 Like

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by delishpot: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
He did not ram into them for the fun of it. He was driving and did not expect cows to be roaming the road. It was an accident and the herdsmen should mind how they move their cows accrosa Nigerian roads. That man could have lost his life.

1 Like

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by nextstep(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chai chai. Did is not good at all...
I can predict the headline for next week: "Heardsmen kill 10 in avenge of cows killed by car in Yenagoa"

Now before we ask "are these hearders crazy", how else is one supposed to bring cows from North into Yenagoa without crossing some busy roads? It's not as if there's a bridge... Unless you tell me there's an intersection with working traffic light...
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee:
Those people ehn.

Well, we done dey build fence, na gate remain.

employ me to work. I be labourer
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by thunderbabs: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Small thing. Buhari will gladly replace the cows for hiz village man. Cows plenty for buhari's compound na grin
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by lastmessenger: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
i wish one thousand cows died. Heartless nomads
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by HARDDON: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Alexk2:
This is bad...the man should be arrested and prosecuted; this is someone's labour and investment.

What were dey doing on such broad highway?
U aint concerned wit man's life rather u value cow more!
DOnt know if some of u reason wit ur anal pore
Dont know wen southern governors wud wake up n follow d footsteps of Ekiti!

Roaming cow on street is free fud!
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by dragon2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
nextstep:
Chai chai. Did is not good at all...
I can predict the headline for next week: "Heardsmen kill 10 in avenge of cows killed by car in Yenagoa"

Now before we ask "are these hearders crazy", how else is one supposed to bring cows from North into Yenagoa without crossing some busy roads? It's not as if there's a bridge... Unless you tell me there's an intersection with working traffic light...

That is why in sane climes they have ranches where cows normally leave as meat,or are loaded into transporters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.