Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) (57024 Views)

Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / "The Glory Land Castleā€ In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
You wish!.
keep masturbating in self-denial. hypocrite..
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Alexk2:

I can never justify the action of the Herdman and if you agree it's an agelong practice by this herdsmen, you should know they can't just stop with our mere campaigns and condemnation on social media...govt at all levels need to educate them over time as well as provide workable alternative for them and we need responsible leaders to undertake this task not those we're having presently. That said, we still can't use the error/mistake of the Herdman as an excuse to cover up for what the man did....he'll have killed people for crying loud and the fact that he rammed some of those cows gives an impression of "intentional committal". If it's just one, it's understandable, not like this.

For your sake and that of others, I'm a Christian and yoruba guy but I just can't defend what's wrong just because of cases of attacks by some herdsmen. To start with, not all of them are bad and just like I felt bad and pained for an offense committed against an igbo man, I felt same when it's against a Fulani man. If you're not okay with that, deal with it!
Deal with what? You should deal with the fact that by erroneously thinking that the killing of these cattle presupposes intent, is not only skewed but presumptuous. Read through your earlier post, and tell me that you are as fair as you want me to believe. Cattle crossing the road looks very much okay to you, but the accident is not. What if the man had died? You will still pass the bulk onto the FG and states for not enforcing the use of grazing reserves by the herdsmen. A strange and uncommon accident happened and you were quick to call for the arrest of the man on the basis of intention! Mind you, road users does not cover animals of whatever kind. Your "fairness" is in question

1 Like

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by princeakins(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
mhisbliss:
no problem o, just busier now

Alryt.. .

Hope it's d kinda busy dt brings in cash. Lol
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
princeakins:

Alryt.. .

Hope it's d kinda busy dt brings in cash. Lol
yes naw, lets say it improves who i am
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by princeakins(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
mhisbliss:
yes naw, lets say it improves who i am

Well then dts a positive one Ms. Kip it up cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.