Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) (57019 Views)

Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / "The Glory Land Castle” In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
MzLarem:
well done undecided
grin ehn u too weldone issit not you and Makkydebbie that are playing hide and seek here and whatsapp
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin ehn u too weldone issit not you and Makkydebbie that are playing hide and seek here and whatsapp
I see undecided
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
MzLarem:
I see undecided
high sea
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by mandandit: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't blame him. If more people tow this line these herdsmen will keep their cows off our roads
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by davibid: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
BraniacX:

Them no born dem well

I hope you will come out and fight par adventure they show up grin
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
chai! anu efi.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is the problem with these Pulaar( Fulani) herdmen.They think they are superior to every other citizen.
Why should a sane person take his cattle grazing around residential and built-up area?
For the fear of a reprisal attack,I think IYC should be on alert.
I trust my Niger Deltan guys,they don't give a ......
Historically the Fulanis are violent and usurpers
And just like what they did in the beginning of the 18th century when they embarked on their so-called holy war and took land from the indigenous tribes by force.They are kind of planning such again in this 21st century.
They are using the fact that we are one Nigeria to cunningly execute their plan.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
davibid:

I hope you will come out and fight par adventure they show up grin

Don't need to, they got their sh*** well covered undecided unlike some parts of my state (delta) that are not representing and falling our hands, these niggars fly the fvcking south flag high! The day fulani collaborate with military and wipe out any community there is the day every other fulani and hausa runs out on code! We don't kiss and tell! Ask any fulani/hausa in bayelsa wassup! The reprisals will go unnoticed and unreported, there will be no bodies of evidence, hundreds of hausas will just cease to exist!

So yes, we know the collaboration they have with the buhararian sunni military
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
dbynonetwork:
The man must pay. That is someone investment, what will he tell the owners?.

Is this how you reason?
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by emboaba: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
:osame thing happen tonight@ ANWLG ondo state.......killin five and two badly injuredsame thing happen tonight@ aknwlg ondo state.......killin five and two badly injuredsame thing happen tonight@ aknwlg ondo state.......killin five and two badly injured
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
davibid:

Herdsmen attack on Bayelsa loading...
Bayelsa of all places? They dare not.

Btw, this is funny........... "No fewer than five cows lost their lives and two others badly injured"
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
kennygee:
Those people ehn.

We are considering putting up a gate and a fence in my house because of them. They would just enter our compound and eat my mum's vegetables that she waters every day and her pawpaw that is still growing.

After begging them to stop bringing their cattle to our compound, she started being hard on them when they didn't listen.

My neighbours were thankful the day my mum traveled. They said the chief herdsman came with their whole cattle and entered my compound while I was at work. He sat down somewhere and brought out his knife waiting for who would confront him.

If not for the fact that their Father is now the olori oko, since when did herdsmen have the effrontery to enter people's compound?

Well, we done dey build fence, na gate remain.
Maybe they came looking for something else. I don't think you guys should play with this type of matter. Which state for Nigeria be this?
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2017
MzLarem:
well done undecided
d day I will handle u nd mhisbliss
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2017
jakandeola:
being a nitwit is allowed

1 Like

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by aurenflani: 1:31am On Feb 07, 2017
That is very deliberately done.He must pay either way.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 2:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 2:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Booboo brothers
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:34am On Feb 07, 2017
kennygee:
Those people ehn.

We are considering putting up a gate and a fence in my house because of them. They would just enter our compound and eat my mum's vegetables that she waters every day and her pawpaw that is still growing.

After begging them to stop bringing their cattle to our compound, she started being hard on them when they didn't listen.

My neighbours were thankful the day my mum traveled. They said the chief herdsman came with their whole cattle and entered my compound while I was at work. He sat down somewhere and brought out his knife waiting for who would confront him.

If not for the fact that their Father is now the olori oko, since when did herdsmen have the effrontery to enter people's compound?

why not target when they are going to enter your compound and poison the vegetables?
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
That's bad of the man.

U well?....the other the bus ì boarded almost got an accident because of these same cows. and u are talking trash.

how I wish it was a bulldozer the man drove.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 5:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Alexk2:
This is bad...the man should be arrested and prosecuted; this is someone's labour and investment.

U must be high on Cow shit......the Bayelsan government has restricted their movement to a particular area of the state. why do they keep flaunting the rule.

we almost got an accident the other day because of these same cows. .....the man should have driven a bulldozer
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 5:24am On Feb 07, 2017
dbynonetwork:
The man must pay. That is someone investment, what will he tell the owners?.

go and force him to pay ekpat......since u people are above the law. stay in the government approved grazing area, u will not. it's to come and cos problems for people in residential areas that u want.

I wish he drove a bulldozer e for sweet me.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 5:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Dfinex:

go and force him to pay ekpat......since u people are above the law. stay in the government approved grazing area, u will not. it's to come and cos problems for people in residential areas that u want.

I wish he drove a bulldozer e for sweet me.

Ekpat!! You wicked sha!! Bulldozer Ko armoured tank ni...
Some of your people could be the owners of the cows.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Dumte(m): 5:57am On Feb 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] GOOD FOR FULANI, BUT MAN RUN OH
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Alexk2:

Whichever way you look at it, if the man had been careful enough this magnitude of loss wouldn't occur. We are not just talking of one or two cows here. ....meaning he would have killed many people ordinarily.
Let's learn to reason objectively...if you celebrate this action, you aren't really different from those terrorizing in southern kaduna.
And who is celebrating this action? Besides, for how long shall we continue to have these events of cattle blocking major highways and runways. Have you ever had the experience of driving on a major road, and then suddenly see a hapless herdsman watch his cattle cross the road without any prior notice? You should reason objectively and know that the age long practice is not only risky but stupid. The fact that you are more concerned with the arrest of a man who got hospitalised for no fault of his betrays your sympathy for those terrorising southern Kaduna
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Dfinex:

U well?....the other the bus ì boarded almost got an accident because of these same cows. and u are talking trash.

how I wish it was a bulldozer the man drove.
Don't mind them all. This is the reason why we are just so under developed.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2017
aurenflani:
That is very deliberately done.He must pay either way.
And you were there to know it was deliberately done. Go and collect the money now
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I will be waiting. Ode.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by dokyOloye: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Oluwaseyi456:
U don invite falani herdsmen again,, people of DAT community should run for their lives
Fulani herdsmen will hardly do anything in Bayelsa.
They're usually active in states that have boundaries with northern states,where they can quickly run into if d heat becomes much.
For example in Igboland, they hardly do jack in Imo,Abia and even Ebonyi.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by chachanga: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2017
kennygee:
Those people ehn.

Wow, you mean you've had to put up with that; those guys are crazy oshocked?

Take proactive action as per securitizing yourselves, and not just your immediate vicinity. Also, limit your interactions with them to the barest minimum.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2017
MzLarem:
I will be waiting. Ode.
mhisbliss:
being a nitwit is allowed
is funny una wey neva grow breast finish dey talk shiit as a guy iv vow notin will make me angry to curse anybody dis year notin even u kids as u curse me a kid dat u senior a lot up to 10yrs will curse u
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2017
jakandeola:
is funny una wey neva grow breast finish dey talk shiit as a guy iv vow notin will make me angry to curse anybody dis year notin even u kids as u curse me a kid dat u senior a lot up to 10yrs will curse u
I'm so ashamed, look at what you typed like a primary 2 pupil, my kid brother will teach you alot, because for you to be this dull at this age, theres no hope for you
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'm so ashamed, look at what you typed like a primary 2 pupil, my kid brother will teach you alot, because for you to be this dull at this age, theres no hope for you
d one u commit abominations wit pls get out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.