Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance..#irepfeb.18th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me In Advance..#irepfeb.18th (336 Views)

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance..#irepfeb.18th by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Happy birthday to me in advance

Cos I rep February 18th

February born are legends
FEBRUARY BABY*
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Hot. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions. Repost this in 5 mins and you will talk to someone new and realize that you are a perfect match.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me In Advance..#irepfeb.18th by rerhji(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
olorunwa90:
Happy birthday to me in advance

Cos I rep February 18th

February born are legends
FEBRUARY BABY*
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Hot. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions. Repost this in 5 mins and you will talk to someone new and realize that you are a perfect match.
to be candid dis is very true #proudlyfeb2born
Re: Happy Birthday To Me In Advance..#irepfeb.18th by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Feb 18 is still far now.

(1) (Reply)

Question. / Golden Rules To Start Your Honeymoon! / Beating Makes A Relationship Grow Stronger, I Love It.. And I Become Nervous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.