Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? (3815 Views)

Brown Or Light Skin?? How Do You Like Your Partners / How To Clone Your Partners What'sapp / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by boomssey(f): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmmn!at times it is very necessary to do so.I dated this guy back then thought i was the one then one day he left his phone to attend to something,didn't notice the phone at first.i saw it from a distance where he left then i just told myself look he left his phone,i had a second thought not to but something just kept telling me check it so i did hmmmn....first i checked his messages lawd!so many love n sex messages sent to one girl like that then my heart started pounding like i saw a ghost as if it wasn't enough i saw that he just saved her name with both their names put together.it was then i knew i meant nothing to him.he caught me with the phone and just snatched it from me by then tears had started rolling down my face,all he could say was who said you could go through my phone and that was it,everything ended there.why i was pained was the fact that i was 2months pregnant then and there was nothing more to do.i just had to let him go.
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Freelancer007(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2017
Kk
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by barallanee(f): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2017
Its really not kul,means der is no trust..and what you don't know wunt kill you undecided
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
barallanee:
Its really not kul,means der is no trust..and what you don't know wunt kill you undecided
Hmmm
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by pabostt: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
A relationship that lacks openess is a deceptive relationship. This is not a matter of trust. The last time i checked trust isn't a gift, it must be earned. So what is in your phone that he or she can't check?
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by barallanee(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Hmmm
such and old topic...wer did u vomit dis one frm
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
DONT EVER CHECK YOUR PARTNERS PHONE.......

1. YOU LOSE THE TRUST U HAVE IN YOURSELF........
Snooping means you lack trust in yourself, People will say that it is the other person that they do not trust, but in snooping, you are actually feeling like you’re not enough for your partner. It affects your self-esteem and confidence.

2.EMOTIONAL TORTURE........
There’s no such thing as innocent snooping, there’s always a reason for checking your partner’s phone. It’s either you see something incrimination which would hurt you or you find nothing which brings about uncertainty. Don’t torture yourself emotionally by checking your partner’s phone.

3 MISUNDERSTANDING..........
When you snoop into your partner’s phone, you'll misunderstand something which would eventually lead to an argument. If these arguments continue, the relationship becomes very difficult to maintain. We all know what arguments in a relationship eventually leads to.

4.TRUST ISSUES......
Snooping into your partner’s phone results to distrusting your partner, You don’t believe whatever he says and the relationship starts turning sour. As it was said earlier that trust is the bedrock of every relationship. If you want to keep your relationship, quit snooping into your partner’s phone.

5.BREAK UP / SEPARATION........
If arguments continue to argue with your partner or nag because you saw something on his phone, the relationship gets tiring. Your partner will get fed someday and decide to end the relationship.
If you want to keep him, love is not enough, you have to trust.

Quit snooping and start trusting!
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Clinghton: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
At least do it with their permission
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by bentwood85(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
seangy4konji:
my girl of 5 years hecked her phone only to see her message of you that cannot do ore than 1 rounds...big dick for nothing...and a whole lot of useless talk all because i travelled for 4 months to hustle for marriage in abuja...

oh boy check at time to know what you are going into...

They are all hoes...

True talk bro.... One should check once in a while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Please,how Do I Cure Premature Ejaculation / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / What Do You Think About My Naked In Public Fetish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.