Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? (3833 Views)

Brown Or Light Skin?? How Do You Like Your Partners / How To Clone Your Partners What'sapp / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by BossEmpire: 3:13am On Feb 07, 2017
A lot of people are of the opinion that there is nothing wrong with one checking their partners phone.

From my own point of view I see that as a total wrong move being that it only shows one doesn't trust their partners and if that is the case such a relationship will be very unhealthy.

I believe everyone has their own different views to this as well so I will love to hear what your take is on the issue of going through your partners phone.
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:57am On Feb 07, 2017
very bad like mtn network
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 07, 2017
There is no such thing as trust. Always check your partners phone. Better safe than sorry

2 Likes

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by magabounce(m): 5:33am On Feb 07, 2017
@ Urr own peril!!
It's my phone for a reason!!
For what it's worth, I never go through hers!!

1 Like

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by matrix199(m): 5:42am On Feb 07, 2017
You violate his/her fundamental right of phone privacy when you do that..

Albeit, most guys and ladies live two lives, tell true lies. Rather than pick and check her phone without her consent, you could ask to use her phone, and let her response give her in, or give her out.

Any lady who has nothing to hide would always play her cards open.

Any lady who has something to hide would always play her cards closed.

NB: You die faster when you see what's going to kill you, than when you don't.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Those fvcking guilty tat doing such hocus pocus will be very upset if their partner will gonna check their phone.. grin

Gotcha!
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by mctowel01: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Its necessary in this present time

2 Likes

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2017
I

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by BossEmpire: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Funny responses so far
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by yhermmie(f): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
The way my ex used to shout at me when I touch his phone made me stopped going near his phone...
Though he once told me then I had a 'backup' in case I bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by TRADELYN: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
embarassed
yhermmie:
The way my ex used to shout at me when I touch his phone made me stopped going near his phone...
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
I checked one use less babe(EX) phone and i saw the following lines,'I DROPPED THE KEY BESIDE THE GENERATOR'. That day i gave up on love, if woman wan kill you she go do am like small pikin way thief meat clean mouth. AFTER BUHARI(RECESSION) FEAR WOMAN cry

3 Likes

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by jonaifame22(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bad
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by BossEmpire: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
My ex and I never checked our phones. She could leave her phone with me to help her play one Candy crush while she might be in the kitchen or something and I never for one day went through her messages. Though her phone has a security lock, she actually gave me her password incase I needed to use the phone for anything.

On the other hand she never did thesame. She never doubted my love for her and my phone was free from any unwanted conversation or whatsoever with any girl.

I called her my ex because distance from each other seperated us after university and though we are still very good pals, we just believed moving on was best for each other.

Removing your mind from your partner cheating on you or not is the best way you can have a wonderful relationship especially when you put yourself into it to make it work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by youthofnaija: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
My fiancee plays with my phone at will, except when I'm busy with it. I check hers too. We know each other's password. It's not done out of mistrust or doubt. It just like checking your other phone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by NemzySeries(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
yhermmie:
ure d main LAPTOP and hiz backup chick is d HARD DRIVE grin

1 Like

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by NemzySeries(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
even my brodaz im not comfortable with dem touching my fone 4 wateva reason.... i dunt touch anybody's fone and i dunt fancy my fone bin tempered wit
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by yhermmie(f): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
NemzySeries:

ure d main LAPTOP and hiz backup chick is d HARD DRIVE grin
Lol, I've gotten over that. That's past tense now

1 Like

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
truthsayer007:
There is no such thing as trust. Always check your partners phone. Better safe than sorry
Sometimes it is necessary to do so. I wouldn't have known that my now ex got someone pregnant and even planning an introduction if I hadn't gone through his phone. I didn't study psychology for 2years for nothing. Would have been okay if he had told me squarely instead of hiding like a rat...

2 Likes

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by NemzySeries(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
yhermmie:

Lol, I've gotten over that. That's past tense now
hahahahahahaha... God rili help u if not by nw we for don see ur post for?NL on sw to manage a bf wit side/backup chick grin but sum guys dey try sha
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by yhermmie(f): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahaha... God rili help u if not by nw we for don see ur post for?NL on sw to manage a bf wit side/backup chick grin but sum guys dey try sha
Lol,that's really funny....
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nma27:
Sometimes it is necessary to do so. I wouldn't have known that my now ex got someone pregnant and even planning an introduction if I hadn't gone through his phone. I didn't study psychology for 2years for nothing. Would have been okay if he had told me squarely instead of hiding like a rat...
You studied psychology for 2years
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
You studied psychology for 2years
Borrowed course. Lolz
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:

Planning an introduction? Wow, i can't imagine being in that situation. I'm wondering what he's explanation would be after finding out. Sometimes i feel for women and all they go thru in the name of relationship. But then, i feel guilty that i'm not that different from most guys angry
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by seunny4lif(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin
I did it once and it's not a good ideal grin grin grin
Thats called fast way to Heaven
Women can lie for heaven even to Jesus Christ grin grin grin and God will be confused grin grin
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2017
truthsayer007:

Planning an introduction? Wow, i can't imagine being in that situation. I'm wondering what he's explanation would be after finding out. Sometimes i feel for women and all they go thru in the name of relationship. But then, i feel guilty that i'm not that different from most guys angry
Lol. You better repent.
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
It's a good thing ooo. Just imagine yourself dating someone for a long time trusting that he/she is faithful only to find out that uve been wasting your time. There's no time to waste staying in a relationship where the person cheats or doesn't even acknowledge you as a partner. I would rather check the phone, see what would really hurt me, get over it, almost importantly SAVE MY TIME AND YEARS

1 Like

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Nma27:
Lol. You better repent.

Lol. i just found out you actually created a thread for that. Lmao grin I'm feeling sorry for the next couple of guys that will approach you, you will pratically punish them for what they don't know about cheesy

Lemme pick race oooh !
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2017
truthsayer007:

Lol. i just found out you actually created a thread for that. Lmao grin I'm feeling sorry for the next couple of guys that will approach you, you will pratically punish them for what they don't know about cheesy

Lemme pick race oooh !
Naaaa, water under d bridge. Life goes on. Just pray I get it right d next time.

3 Likes

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by seangy4konji: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
my girl of 5 years hecked her phone only to see her message of you that cannot do ore than 1 rounds...big dick for nothing...and a whole lot of useless talk all because i travelled for 4 months to hustle for marriage in abuja...

oh boy check at time to know what you are going into...

They are all hoes...
Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Very good. Have done it before and I'll still do it again but touch mine at your own peril. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Checking Your Partners Phone. Good Or Bad? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2017
yhermmie:
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Please,how Do I Cure Premature Ejaculation / Video Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid / I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.