Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? (2399 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / This Woman Has The Most Colorful Apartment You’ve Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Manson1(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2017
I’ve heard people do risky things in the name of love but lately youths of this generation have been so love tangled and addicted to sexuality and this has led to males and females engaging in crazy acts.I remember vividly back then in school there was this boy who had a very nice GF, we all lived in the same compound but because she stayed alone the guy decided to move in and was staying with her in her own hostel.She did almost everything for him, from getting his bathing water, feeding him to ironing and washing his clothes (things girls do for love). Then one day I was in my room and heard people screaming when I got out, I discovered that it was this same guy that caused the screaming and shouting, he had drank this localinsecticide (Otapiapia) to commit suicide.This was known by the suicide letter he wrote to his mother just because his Girlfriend jilted him and said she was no longer interested.You know what annoyed me most?It was was when his GF came and saw him right before my eyes she bent down and said to him “Why you wan kill yourself, you no know say if you die I go get anothe boyfriend?“.. I died when she said this to the guy.To cut the long story short, he didn’t die anyways as a lot of traditional medications wasgiven to him, but after then I didn’t know what class of guys I should place him.. That was closed, the idiot almost end his life.Share your crazy love stories too or tell us anyone you’ve heard of.What’s The Most Difficult/Craziest Thing You’veEver Done For Love?Drop your comments now!!

Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Close eyes and kiss tongue
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Close eyes and kiss tongue
undecided
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

undecided
gringrin is that not risky enough?
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by dacblogger: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2017
I ve done almost everything for love buh the one i can never do is to kill myself for som1...
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2017
i cant remember any undecided
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Berlynn:
Why you off your phone that day?
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
gringrin is that not risky enough?
I thought it comes naturally? Its weird to kiss with your eyes open na? undecided
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Why you off your phone that day?
no i didnt the phone went off itself ....
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

I thought it comes naturally? Its weird to kiss with your eyes open na? undecided
grin grin kissing with eyes closed is risky joor.

I do it with eyes wide open
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by sweetestjane(f): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2017
wait let me think
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Berlynn:
OK, how you dey? I av being over working myself which affect my voice.. Will call you when I'm okay.
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin kissing with eyes closed is risky joor.

I do it with eyes wide open

You are weird embarassed
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2017
Berlynn:

Morning, sweetpea.. smiley
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

You are weird embarassed
grin grin don't u wanna see the face you're kissing? Try it and thank oyin later grin
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin don't u wanna see the face you're kissing? Try it and thank oyin later grin

Remind me never to kiss you! grin
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
OK, how you dey? I av being over working myself which affect my voice.. Will call you when I'm okay.
eaya its well, i would hv called, but i dont know the right time to call you... Hope u good?
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Well this wasn't love... More of lust then.

He lived 150 naira away from me, so I decided to see him that day and took a taxi.
On getting there, I thought "what if he doesn't wanna see me?"

And so I went back home.

On getting home, I thought "I really need to see this guy. Fück it. I'm going"

I took a taxi again to his place and again. On getting there, I thought "Guys don't really like surprises. What if he gets angry?"

And so I went back home. Again.

And when I went home... grin... I convinced myself that he wouldn't be angry. So yes. I went again, and this time, I made it to his house.

Turned out, he wasn't even at home.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

Morning, sweetpea.. smiley
morning dear, sleep well smiley
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

Remind me never to kiss you! grin
Missed callgrin

You were asking me about brito john the other night. Brito was my first moniker that I deactivated and create oyin17. Someone create the id for me and use brito join to open the email Acc. One profajah msgd me and saw the name. He said I'm a guy and started trolling me. I deactivated oyin17 and reincarnated as oyind17. I hate and wish the guy death. Funny enough we became friends offline and he asked me to reverse the curses which I did. We talked for close to an hour that day.

How you take know sef?
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Berlynn:
morning dear, sleep well smiley
After speaking with her? Ofcourse I did! gringrin
You back home?
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Missed callgrin

You were asking me about brito john the other night. Brito was my first moniker that I deactivated and create oyin17. Someone create the id for me and use brito join to open the email Acc. One profajah msgd me and saw the name. He said I'm a guy and started trolling me. I deactivated oyin17 and reincarnated as oyind17. I hate and wish the guy death. Funny enough we became friends offline and he asked me to reverse the curses which I did. We talked for close to an hour that day.

How you take know sef?

Dang! You cursed the dude? gringrin

Anyway, I saw the thread he made. He specifically cc'd me and a few others to come see him "busting" Oyin17 as BritoJon. Dude was quite ecstatic that he had contributed something, so I don't blame him for making such a fuss over nothing.

I'm glad you reversed the curse o, so him nor go die! gringrin

He turned up yesterday with a new moniker, did you see him?
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

Dang! You cursed the dude? gringrin

Anyway, I saw the thread he made. He specifically cc'd me and a few others to come see him "busting" Oyin17 as BritoJon. Dude was quite ecstatic that he had contributed something, so I don't blame him for making such a fuss over nothing.

I'm glad you reversed the curse o, so him nor go die! gringrin

He turned up yesterday with a new moniker, did you see him?
Nogrin
God forgive me, I wanted him gone back then. Good he is back
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Nogrin God forgive me, I wanted him gone back then. Good he is back
Only God know knows how many people wanted me gone as well! grin
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

Its crazy when people say things they know nothing about. I cried that night cos I was angry I couldn't lay my hands on him to strangle him. I'm that tempered in the past thogrin

Even if you troll, do it wisely. Don't hurt people
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2017
TheValiant:

Don't hurt people while you go about trolling.
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by Hadez(f): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Only kids fall in love. By the way this thread has lost its relevance.
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by TheValiant(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Its crazy when people say things they know nothing about. I cried that night cos I was angry I couldn't lay my hands on him to strangle him. I'm that tempered in the past thogrin

Even if you troll, do it wisely. Don't hurt people

How possible is it, to catch a thief and not hurt him?
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by wizrose(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Berlynn:
that means u have not experience true love... keep on searching gringrin

Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by lodphil(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2017
wizrose:
that means u have not experience true love... keep on searching gringrin
Bro is there anything like true love?I think the so called luv is another form of trade by barter,which loses its value when one partner no longer has anything to trade.
Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by jashar(f): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2017
... angry I gave up most hours of my sleep waiting for the r*t b*st*rd to call.

He never did. grin

Good times cheesy

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Difficult/craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done For Love? by wizrose(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2017
lodphil:
Bro is there anything like true love?I think the so called luv is another form of trade by barter,which loses its value when one partner no longer has anything to trade.
do u have a gf??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auto Correct Gone Wrong / Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? / How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.