Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend? (3509 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend? by sweetestjane(f): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
earth...preferably lagos undecided

Sorry, we can never ever meet. I don't even reside in Lagos.
Re: Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweetestjane:

Sorry, we can never ever meet. I don't even reside in Lagos.
"never" & "ever" is NOT in my dictionary.. .pls come again, where should I come meet you?
Re: Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
My cheating boyfriend doesn't deserve me wasting my time in jail.he better faccck her till his okay with bleeping her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Make Your Butt And Hips Bigger / This Woman Is Making Millions From The Sale Of Her Breast Milk To Men(photos) / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.