Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? (10477 Views)

He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well / She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof / Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by tommy2k2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2009
we v bin in d relationship for long now and fings av been goin on smootly, just of recent she came to my crib and i notice she didnt stored my num, i was like, she's cheating cuz she stored every other friends num excluding me,dnt realy know if she's cheating or not, what shud i do, plssssss
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by sjeezy8: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
lol you are the guy shes cheating with if she didnt store your number

1 Like

Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by Godmother(f): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

ROFLMAO grin grin
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by MoneyRule(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
I think you should first understand d right usage of words.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by Macgreat(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

True! grin
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by Parohfrey(f): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
maybe she stored it under a different name- example, you may be mugun number 45.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by tommy2k2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
Macgreat:

True! grin

how come??.pls
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by tommy2k2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
Paroh_frey:

maybe she stored it under a different name- example, you may be mugun number 45.

she didnt stored it wif any name, she was like, I KNOW THE NUMBER OFFHAND, just wondering y me,
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by Basildon1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
maybe her sim and phone memory are both full grin, give the 'poor gal' a break,
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by galatico(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
Guy it's not by force for the babe to store your number, it's by choice!!! Don't question her decision guy.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by Macgreat(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
tommy2k2:

she didnt stored it wif any name, she was like, I KNOW THE NUMBER OFFHAND, just wondering y me,

That's good, in case she losses her phone or her battery down. wink

me only know my family number offhand
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
She probably put u on probation.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by MUZBO(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
@poster, my advice is you should steal her phone and see if she'll remember. I'll bet you one year's salary that she only knows the last 3 digits and the operator.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by Singular: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
She either knows your number so well that she doesnt need to store it or she is a cow.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by Flashfast1: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
@ poster.
It's one of two things. Its either she doesnt want someone to know that she is dating you (if that's even the case. Cos you might just be assuming that you guys are dating) or You got her angry and then she deleted your number. Either you are f**ked dude. grin
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by tommy2k2(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ flashfast1
emm, u might be right there,anywayz, if she's abt quitin, i av a plan cuz i cant afford to let someone use me and dump me instead of me dumping dat person, i aint a freak dude jare
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by waleski(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2009
tommy2k2:

@ flashfast1
emm, u might be right there,anywayz, if she's abt quitin, i av a plan cuz i cant afford to let someone use me and dump me instead of me dumping dat person, i aint a freak dude jare
guy confirm first dnt rush into making decisions u are d one dat said u av been in a long term relantionship so if she says she doesn't need her phone 2 remember ur no ask her to tell u if she cant den maybe she has other ideas
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
Hmmm. . .Even if she were ashamed of you. . .she wouldn't store it as your name. . .She'll probably store it as a pet name or something. . .

So dude your obviously her side kick! Take heart. . . grin
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
waleski:

guy confirm first dnt rush into making decisions u are d one dat said u av been in a long term relantionship so if she says she doesn't need her phone 2 remember your no ask her to tell u if she cant den maybe she has other ideas

Puhleaseee. . .that's just an excuse she's giving. . .I Know my man's number by heart. . .but still got his number on my phone. . .
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by tommy2k2(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
but she used to stored it b4 with MHB(my heart beat), anywayz,
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
So why you complaining. . .or are you just saying it to make yourself feel better?
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by tommy2k2(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
i aint complaining, just scared if she hasnt start cheating,i know u wud do same if ur guy no store ur num
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by brooklyn99: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2009
@poster she's probably just upset tht ur written english is freakn horrible and she's sick of it. She says she remembers ur number "offhand"lol ur definitely listed under "DAT SLOW DUMMY #43".sorry man,but this time ur the jumpoff!!!
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by ebinom(f): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2009
she's cheating with you on someone lol.that's how it always goes so incase you call she'll just say she doesn't know the number and not pick your call infront of the other guy.bottom line you're not that special guy for her to store your number on her phone lol grin
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by tommy2k2(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
ebinom:

she's cheating with you on someone lol.that's how it always goes so incase you call she'll just say she doesn't know the number and not pick your call infront of the other guy.bottom line you're not that special guy for her to store your number on her phone lol grin
u must be damm right there, she dosnt pick my call several times and when she pick, she'll be like, i was sleeping, well, i dnt wana sound like i dont like/love her, i was just wondering why she wud wants to cheat after several times of getting laid,(is it all abt getting laid??) if it is, den i av noffin to loose and bside, she seems to be more a crook freek dan a sincere person
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by brooklyn99: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
Cus u laid her 'several'times she shouldn't cheat?lol.u pathetic.if that's the case pros.ti.tues should be dating all they custies considering they get laid several times a night!your a sorry case and I'm ashamed that your a man.u should cut off your di!k n,make a pus.s.y and connect it to your a**h+le.wuts so hard in knwn dat ho aint no good?wuts so hard in calln that ho,invite her ova 2 the crib,Bleep d ish outta her,cu.m all ova her face n cheap weave,then kick her out the crib?wuts so hard in havn a spine?Christ!!!I gotta teach u everythn?
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by echobee(f): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2009
she takes u as her f**king mate.guy wake up
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by sweetcoint(f): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ TOPIC
May she stored it in her head, wen i was dating my ex i didnt save his number in my fone but it always on my mind up to date.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by ubebong(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
Why do some of us keep posting some topics dat is not making sense 4 public view. Honestly dis is very provoking. If she does'nt store ur line, den she does not luv u. Get it, u dnt need d public 2 tell u.
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by bjmighty(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
Paroh_frey:

HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by tommy2k2(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ brooklyn99, i
m not as bad as u re(im a cool headed guy)
@ ubebong.
i reserve my comment for now
@ sweetcoint
u didnt stored his number,u dnt love him? or is he unpredictable
Re: She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? by babyme(f): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
okay guy!!!abeg learn your tenses , your killing me here angry, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY AGAIN, maybe she dumped you for someone that atleast finished primary school tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend / See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.