Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85250 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by brushesz: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2017

5 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Amenphx: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
You are covered with shame abi? It really shows that you are a ca word

3 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
sample042:
Ya, indeed u r...

Infact as a result of what u did, am no longer ur fan.
Alaba no know say one person no come market.grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by amazon14: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Am shaking my head in shame at you.infact 2baba u are not just a coward but tripple coward.little sun shine you faded away. Who your tears eep

4 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by okanlawon94(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dun even know wuh to say...mxke i dey observe lipsrsealed
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Amenphx: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kai 2baba u messed up even if your not a ca word u acted like one

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by okanlawon94(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
freecocoa:
grin
freecocoa:
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.

Please can you share me a link to the video? I had no interest in watching it until this your comment
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by dokyOloye: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Terver23:
Clear road for Tubaba....
deck there.BST
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
freecocoa:
What have you done to make Nigeria a better place, eh, Ms Chief supreme judge? cheesy
Putting in my best in everything i find to do.

4 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Mayflowa(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
See this clown, trying to play a victim. of course you are a Big coward and a hypocrite because you started what you couldn't finish. tongue why did you call for a national protest when you weren't ready of the implications? Abi see charlyboy he's fearless and he even showed up.. But instead you chickened out at the last moment.. Abeg keep your sympathy to yourself, you such a huge disgrace tongue next time keep silent on national issues, and don't come and form Nnamdi kanu or fayose or better still Fela when you don't have the balls to back it up angry just stick to your Annie and baby mamas

See finishing! grin This girl nor get joy o. Stick to your Anne and baby mamas. Hahahajaha

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by mickeymimi: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
all these bad comments will just make him feel bad and cry the more...not nice embarassed
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Terver23(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
deck there.BST
Who be this one She-man like you Smelling Redskin Black and proud.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Kiakia(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
ngmgeek:
You 'talked the talk' and when it came time to 'walk the walk'. Who chickened Out? 2face Idibia
How can this boy take credit for what he could not finish? This so called 2Face with two faces is yellow all through.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

Putting in my best in everything i find to do.
Who we go ask na? Madam biko dump your self righteousness in the trash, ain't nobarry da holiest.undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Gtoosmooth(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tuface backed out for one reason and not cos of the threat, is it really possible to bite the fingers that fed you? never...his wedding is good example....he is not fit for the task......

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by osidion2020(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Came:
You watched with tears as people come out for wetin you no fit finish, you dey house dey cry crocodile tears. Yeye dey smell. Na now I no why many woman get belle for this man and many still dey pursue am,,he no get liver to tell them say him no want rubbish,,dem fine, and he start to dey sample dem,,dey born anyhow .
Oga that was'nt necessary
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
amazon14:
Am shaking my head in shame at you.infact 2baba u are not just a coward but tripple coward.little sun shine you faded away. Who your tears eep
Go walk majestically into the lion's den while the king is roaring at you, then come back and tell us more about cowardice.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Mayflowa(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.

You don't understand. He was the lead guy. He needed to be flogged! He mobilized the entire nation and chickened out because he was visited by DSS in democratic government. People fought in the time of Military even fought crazy Abacha.

He can't be killed except the president say so and not even in broad daylight. Nelson Mandela fought and spent 27 years in Jail. Did he think it was a tea party. He lost the chance at greatness. He should bury his head in shame

6 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Came:
You watched with tears as people come out for wetin you no fit finish, you dey house dey cry crocodile tears. Yeye dey smell. Na now I no why many woman get belle for this man and many still dey pursue am,,he no get liver to tell them say him no want rubbish,,dem fine, and he start to dey sample dem,,dey born anyhow .

he's a fool who has lost credibility and damaged his brand in the eyes of many!

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by LaRochelle(f): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tuham:

Please can you share me a link to the video? I had no interest in watching it until this your comment

I watched it on NaijaSingleGirl.
http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/istandwithnigeria/

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by IYANGBALI: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
2face is a big coward. Next time don't start what you can't finish.

4 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by LaRochelle(f): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mayflowa:

You don't understand. He was the lead guy. He needed to be flogged! He mobilized the entire nation and chickened out because he was visited by DSS in democratic government. People fought in the time of Military even fought crazy Obansanjo.

He can't be killed except the president say so and not even in broad daylight. Nelson Mandela fought and spent 27 years in Jail. Did he think it was a tea party. He lost the chance at greatness. He should bury his head in shame

Okay. It is your opinion.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Sgwash: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
useless Nigerians, always looking for who to blame... I guess all these people ranting shit about 2baba voted for and defended buhari and his incompetence, now d chips are down, u people are looking for a scapegoat to speak for u people.!!!. So if d had threatened him with his family, he should still carry on with the protest because na him suffer pass Rubbish!!! 2baba, I love u, and ur songs will continue to be a source of inspiration to me...
PS, I am not a Nigerian, I am a Biafran!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Sgwash: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mayflowa:

You don't understand. He was the lead guy. He needed to be flogged! He mobilized the entire nation and chickened out because he was visited by DSS in democratic government. People fought in the time of Military even fought crazy Obansanjo.

Don't u like greatness, or a chance at it U never can tell, your voice can sound better and louder than 2babas
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by scarchiji: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much
The guy you called a fraudster spoke up for what he believed even though he his plan fell through...
For Nnamdi kanu even if dies in prison, his death won't be in vain cos he died for what he believed in. The big question is can YOU die for what you believe in when faced with challenges??
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by shamecurls(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
See what Senator Akpabio and Fayose caused Tuface! Now his fan base is under threat!

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by wristbangle: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
See this clown, trying to play a victim. of course you are a Big coward and a hypocrite because you started what you couldn't finish. tongue why did you call for a national protest when you weren't ready for the implications? Abi see charlyboy he's fearless and he even showed up.. But instead you chickened out at the last moment.. Abeg keep your sympathy to yourself, you such a huge disgrace tongue next time keep silent on national issues, and don't come and form Nnamdi kanu or fayose or better still Fela when you don't have the balls to back it up angry just stick to your Annie and baby mamas

Na wao! See packet of insult shocked
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ya'll really do need ta leave him be .

he was the Ambassador for the
protests and though he didn't follow through he played a big role.Allow him rest.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by duality(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Make tuface scrape him bear-bear first. I understand the situation you find yourself in.

Just that, that Sunday video broke people's heart in ways you could never imagine....

Maybe Tuface should have absconded without releasing that video. He did not know what it took other groups to ginger people after that video.

He obviously does not know.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Largeman4uall(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
tuface has missed d great opportunity in his life, he would have be one of the most powerful activist in Africa n entire world but what a shame. he doesn't have a good adviser.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by jafaranka: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Joins Obasanjo In Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.