Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? (547 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / The Truth about Pastors and Christianity of Today / What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? by Joiceee(f): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Good morning everyone! What do you think about men of God showing people their patners?
Re: What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Come out clean
Re: What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? by okenwa(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2017
It is wrong.

Finding a life partner ought to be adventurous;

not by conviction or imposition by a third party.

God has removed hand from such 'arrangeeèe' union ever since Adam told him "the woman you gave me brought the apple to me to eat ....."

Run from such union that Churches arrange.

In the days of our great grand fathers, when marriage virtues was just and followed with patience; I would have recommended you can follow any arrange marriage

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? by Joiceee(f): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2017
xstry:
Come out clean
pls wat do u mean?
Re: What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? by Deprince2656(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2017
Which church you dey go?
Re: What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
White garments church does that well, prophetic, pentecostal churches pray towards the names you give them and point out the best for you as lead by the Spirit, however endeavor to be led to the right marriage.
Re: What Do You Think About Pastors Telling People Their Patners? by orunto27: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
We have different Powers bestowed on us by God.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) / A Great Testimony Of Healing From Asthma/bronchitis / Do Retired RCCG Pastors Get Pensions And/or Gratuity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.