Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

15 Roles You Should Play As A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Roles You Should Play As A Good Wife (484 Views)

Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / "I Prepared This Soup With #120, I'm A Good Wife Material", Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Roles You Should Play As A Good Wife by Mccoynelly(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2017
15 Roles You Should Play As A Good Wife

Every super man need a super wioman, and every woman wants to be one.The advice given most often to a new bride is to be a good wife but what does this mean?

What are the makings of a perfect or good wife? Most of the qualities needed to be a good wife are already there in a woman, and the rest can be developed or learned. Marriage is not an easy relationship to maintain. With countless marriages ending up in divorce, it is high time to shed some light on what makes a successful marriage.

The wife is, in the truest sense, the soul of any marriage and without her, the household would be chaotic. So what does a woman need to be a good wife? Irrespective of the fact that no two women are similar, some basic qualities apply to all. Read on to know more.
- See more at: http://setnaija.com/insurance-15-roles-you-should-play-as-a-good-wife/

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Valentine Date In Calabar. / Finalboss I Need Your Help!!! / Tonto Dikeh In Tears,admits Rosaline Meurer Is Reason Behind Her Marriage Failur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.