Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. (2439 Views)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by bigpriik: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
men too should play hard to get it is absolutely beneficial .All lot of men find it difficult to play hard to get because they lack the self control and patience to do it.

As a guy sometimes .....

*Act uninterested in ladies no matter how pretty they are .

*stop starring at all pretty women you see look away sometimes with I don't care attitude.

*be COCKY and stop giving a Bleep wat women think about you.

All these can only be possible if you learn to control your diiick and emotions.

SENSEPILL:A MAN WHO HAS CONCONQUERED HIS DICK AND EMOTIONS HAS SOLVED 90%OF HIS LIFE PROBLEMS.

5 Likes

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
I wish, I really wish cry

1 Like

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by iTearHerToto: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
SENSEPILL:A MAN WHO HAS CONCONQUERED HIS DICK AND EMOTIONS HAS SOLVED 90%OF HIS LIFE PROBLEMS.

And he almost made some sense until I saw this trash

Pukesangry

3 Likes

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Randy100: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Your advise is like telling a lion to quit hunting prey. Not possible. A man is made with testosterone to hunt women and bed them to either keep it or move to another prey. It is so with every other animal, the cock has to chase the hen, the he goat has to mount the she goat by force and so on. Allow the women to do the hard to get, we actually enjoy it. Thank you.
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by imiski(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
I agree with the OP. But some small boys that like to embrass themselves don't know that this is the bestest way to get women.

7 Likes

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by bigpriik: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Randy100:
Your advise is like telling a lion to quit hunting prey. Not possible. A man is made with testosterone to hunt women and bed them to either keep it or move to another prey. It is so with every other animal, the cock has to chase the hen, the he goat has to mount the she goat by force and so on. Allow the women to do the hard to get, we actually enjoy it. Thank you.

And how many prey have you caught with you hunting skills since it is natural , that is a mans biggest problem testosterone it has brought down many great men.

4 Likes

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by bigpriik: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

And he almost made some sense until I saw this trash

Pukesangry

you are too inexperienced to understand if only you knew how many men are reduced to nothing because of pussy power.

2 Likes

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Interesting...
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Randy100: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
bigpriik:

And how many prey have you caught with you hunting skills since it is natural , that is a mans biggest problem testosterone it has brought down many great men.
LOL. I am not here to brag about how many prey I have caught but it is quite big sha. Sometimes, a lion can get hurt in hunting, so, a lion must hunt with sense.
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by coolestofall(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kinda true, but u dnt have to act uninterested when u r really interested. That's how a lot of persons miss out in love. Just dont get overly excited and come out desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Only works if u fine or get money

3 Likes

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by bigpriik: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
coolestofall:
Kinda true, but u dnt have to act uninterested when u r really interested. That's how a lot of persons miss out in love. Just dont get overly excited and come out desperate.

fake it till you make it.
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by bigpriik: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
wrong bro,women want something challenging its human nature..
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by ednut1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
bigpriik:

wrong bro,women want something challenging its human nature..
na konji go kill u o
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by coolestofall(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
bigpriik:

fake it till you make it.
That doesn't really come to play here. Just be yourself.
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Lightangel65: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I wish, I really wish cry

True like men can, that are controlled by hormones

1 Like

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by tobechi74: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
Many men do this days, .....
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Dollywood(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
You just described me, i wish all guys are like me..
I can help guys conquer uncontrollable sexual urges with my redpill book grin
Not For FREE! wink
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by deavicky(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2019
bigpriik:
men too should play hard to get it is absolutely beneficial .All lot of men find it difficult to play hard to get because they lack the self control and patience to do it.

As a guy sometimes .....

*Act uninterested in ladies no matter how pretty they are .

*stop starring at all pretty women you see look away sometimes with I don't care attitude.

*be COCKY and stop giving a Bleep wat women think about you.

All these can only be possible if you learn to control your diiick and emotions.

it's not true. Presently I'm playing had to get, no hard feelings. I do visit two of my friend who lives together and one of their neighbors has been disturbing them that she love me very much with all her heart but I'm not sending her because my mind is telling me she is loving my cars not me.

3 Likes

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Pussywar(f): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2019
God knows I'm attracted to men that are hard to get, not forming it, but its just how they are. Too many pathetic pussy chasers and y'all make it so obvious. And when someone tells you 'no' you keep coming back, worse is when they beg.

1 Like

Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by bigpriik: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2019
Pussywar:
God knows I'm attracted to men that are hard to get, not forming it, but its just how they are. Too many pathetic pussy chasers and y'all make it so obvious. And when someone tells you 'no' you keep coming back, worse is when they beg.

that nature for you it takes a lot of discipline and self control to resist your testerone boost .most men who play hard to get have low libido.as for me I jyat don't like pursuing women bcoz it fails like 90% of the time..
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2019
swallow the redpill and be liberated..

don't mention.
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by ezanafe(m): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2019
*EVERYONE DO THIS IMMEDIATELY NO VPN NEEDED. YOU WILL GET FREE $10 FOR REGISTRATION, FREE $2 DAILY REWARD AND FREE $2 FOR EACH PERSON YOU REFERRED.*

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY TO GET STARTED...

*STEP ONE:* Click on the link below and register

https://coinbloc.io/register?ref=Ezanafe

and confirm your registration through the email sent to you to get $10

*STEP TWO:* Go to the dashboard and Scroll down to claim free $2 btc every 24hrs .

*STEP THREE:* Click on the 3 lines at the top right corner and select *Fund transfer*

*STEP FOUR* : click the drop-down and select earnings balance. Enter the amount you want to transfer which is ($10) given to you and select deposit balance and click exchange now and your money will reflect in your deposited balance.

*STEP FIVE* : Copy your referral Link and share everywhere.

Minimum withdrawal is $150

You can Google the website to see what people are saying.

Everyday, wake up and claim FREE $2 and as soon as it accumulate to $150 kindly withdraw.

Thank me later after you join and please remember to send me seed.

Shalom.
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Ebonygirl1(f): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Pussywar(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2019
bigpriik:

that nature for you it takes a lot of discipline and self control to resist your testerone boost .most men who play hard to get have low libido.as for me I jyat don't like pursuing women bcoz it fails like 90% of the time..
I don't believe in the low libido stuff. For me, men who are hard to get have respect for themselves and that's attractive. Though sometimes its pride or in your case, fear. Mostly, I like when I say no to a guy and he takes it lightly and stays away. I may not be attracted to you, but then I'll have great respect for you cos its hard finding a man that respects himself. Tbh
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by Squirrel01: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Pussywar:

I don't believe in the low libido stuff. For me, men who are hard to get have respect for themselves and that's attractive. Though sometimes its pride or in your case, fear. Mostly, I like when I say no to a guy and he takes it lightly and stays away. I may not be attracted to you, but then I'll have great respect for you cos its hard finding a man that respects himself. Tbh

Smh
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by onwuakpachris(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
u don't even need 2 play hard to get...that's a girlish thing...just be deliberately unpredictable and av an aura of "mysteriousness" abt u wen dealing wit women... women love mystery...they admire nd also fear mysterious men at d same time..men that they just can't completely figure out..no matter how hard they try to...But when u r always predictable nd common..u will always appear boring nd weak 2 them..hence easily manipulated by dem..but wen u are always unpredictable nd somewhat mysterious.. u will always hear stuffs like "I don't even understand u a bit" nd "u scare me sometimes" from dem(heard those so many times from girls I'v dated )..if u also handsome(dats an added advantage)..then if u handsome nd also comfortable..not even rich per say(that's a double double o..my man na u go tire sef)..Lol..
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by abbatoir(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Randy100:

Give this guy a cattle of origin

Blunt truth though... it's men world to hunt and explore... proofing hard to hunt or give lady attention?..I don't get it

Let me give you a clue..as a bad nigga..no lady dare to approach me no matter how attractive I appear to you ..give green light in vain I don't care..But trust me,If I want you..you can't escape..I know what I want and I got strategy to get it..I am guy of taste
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by abbatoir(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Randy100:
LOL. I am not here to brag about how many prey I have caught but it is quite big sha. Sometimes, a lion can get hurt in hunting, so, a lion must hunt with sense.
Are you in Lagos.. abeg chat me up on WhatsApp..we must have someone in common
It actually takes a brave heart to hunt

But note this please: Not every lady deserve this privileged and I value your last statement...it takes a good sense to deduce
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by abbatoir(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
ednut1:

Yeah you are right.. but I say to you..you will only attract trash... like I said earlier no lady dare to approach me yet I go to any length to get what I need

Either I am handsome or rich may be left to sleep..
Re: Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. by abbatoir(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
onwuakpachris:
u don't even need 2 play hard to get...that's a girlish thing...just be deliberately unpredictable and av an aura of "mystery" abt u wen dealing wit women... women love mystery...they admire nd also fear mysterious men at d same time..when u always predictable nd common..u will always appear boring nd weak 2 them..hence easily manipulated by dem..but wen u are always unpredictable nd somewhat mysterious.. u will always hear stuffs like "I don't even understand u a bit" nd "u scare me sometimes" from dem(heard those so many times from girls I'v dated )..if u also handsome(dats an added advantage)..then if u handsome nd also comfortable..not even rich per say(that's a double double o..my man na u go tire sef)..Lol..

You will go far in Life regarding lady's matter... Trust me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Banned Until 2037 Can You Imagine?? / 10 Women Come Out To Apologize For Being Feminists. INTERESTING Perspectives / Are We Officially Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.