Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) (22990 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
herlarho:
my bro/sis go on ur knees now say after me { o lord my brain dat travelled 2 USA without me knowing FADA let donlad trump deport it for} oya start praying
jus seen these olodo boys that his whant too correct me undecided

His of spelt donlad trump on ur eye? angry angry

His spell Ronald trump angry

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

Kilode!! shocked
U teaching her bad things undecided
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by YUNGLURD(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
This one is going crazy i swear, upon all the gazillion problem we have in Nigeria, ur own issue is ways to spot Hot gals...SMBH

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by herlarho(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
adaksbullet:
jus seen these olodo boys that his whant too correct me undecided

His of spelt donlad trump on ur eye? angry angry

His spell Ronald trump angry
cant stop laughing. u ar just a waste. funny u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:

I got d spelling nairaland keep changing it
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by FreshShavedBalls(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
paulinoace0:

I got d spelling nairaland keep changing it
I know. Just couldn't resist utilizing the pun
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by fabuloz1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
herlarho:
my bro/sis go on ur knees now say after me { o lord my brain dat travelled 2 USA without me knowing FADA let donlad trump deport it for} oya start praying
Wickedt grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Limitless72(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
MOSTEC:
I weep for these generation,the next generation and the future generation

Okay...may i help you bring bucket..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by ameezy(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hang on.. Lemme remember it.. grin

*When she's biting her lower lip while looking at u.. tongue
*playing with her hair while talking sexy grin
*when she sits with thighs wide apart and maybe rubbing her thick nunu while u watching..

Then u know u have to smash her good grin wink

Ahh

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2017
There is no one size fits all way of knowing. people experience sexual arousal differently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by NaWhoBanMe: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Babzilla:
lipsrsealed
Hmmm! Mummy, you yaf spoil finish Kwata Kwata
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by NaWhoBanMe: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Sometimes girls are shy. She might not tell u. But might say things like.

Let's just lie down. Hold me from d back. Depending how friendly u are wit ha

If you try tha wit me ehn! D kin slap I for giv u, U go dey see Azerbaijan from where U dey.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

*when she sits with thighs wide apart and maybe rubbing her thick nunu while u watching..

really

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

really

grin

Aloha grumpy boi
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Aloha grumpy boi

Hot gurl, how is your day going? tongue
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2017
herlarho:
cant stop laughing. u ar just a waste. funny u
u that u are u are no waist, we are seen u undecided

Nicopu angry
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
u that u are u are no waist, we are seen u undecided

Nicopu angry

bus Adak, why are you always angry
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

bus Adak, why are you always angry
we niaja resepsion make ppl happy undecided

Am no eated since DEC 2 and u are ask me while am I angrey angry

Angrey his cont angry
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
lol
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
we niaja resepsion make ppl happy undecided

Am no eated since DEC 2 and u are ask me while am I angrey angry

Angrey his cont angry

Lol, you be otedola's brother na........u are just fasting ni jare
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

Lol, you be otedola's brother na........u are just fasting ni jare
mmm, u are cash me the sha wink wink wink
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
mmm, u are cash me the sha wink wink wink

Lol.........is this.not the car u just bought?.... wey police self dey hail you .abi I lie?

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2017
ameezy:

Ahh
That lady is something else grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by robosky02(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

so that your trap skills grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

Lol.........is this.not the car u just bought?.... wey police self dey hail you .abi I lie?
how are u shocked
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by LEOVOLUTION(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2017
A horney chick might stutter when you guys are talking, bat her eyelids uncontrollably, looks pale or a bit flushed or her palm becomes sweaty.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
(•_•) /\ \____(•_•) _))_)) \ \
U we no she his honey wen she his leak ur hands Wen she his looked u whit sex eyeses Wen she his asked u that are u wash 50 gray off Sades Wen she his sheek yansh too u, we jasi mans call it tweek wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink wink
Dafuq is this? gringrin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
how are u shocked

bus, I dey prostrate for you ooo grin shey make I stand up?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by osamaBUSH(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2017
paulinoace0:
Hello guys please how do i know if a girl is horney by just looking at her what are the things to watch out for.... I know the girls are in the right place to answer this abeg nairaland girls reply give us the tips
Just fix ur eyes on d prize den u will know. Don't be lyk MI

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by malawe(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Abeg ask kemme or soma.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

Dafuq is this? gringrin
u whant too fuk me shocked
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

bus, I dey prostrate for you ooo grin shey make I stand up?
while u stoop up angry angry angry

Stayed their angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.