Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) (22989 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
while u stoop up angry angry angry

Stayed their angry

uncu Adak, I want to piss let me go sir.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by adaksbullet: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

uncu Adak, I want to piss let me go sir.
pix their angry
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
pix their angry

wetin self, I dey beg u since uno wan hearangry
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Prinxxdave: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hang on.. Lemme remember it.. grin

*When she's biting her lower lip while looking at u.. tongue
*playing with her hair while talking sexy grin
*when she sits with thighs wide apart and maybe rubbing her thick nunu while u watching..

Then u know u have to smash her good grin wink

u haf join Hot gang
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by EmperorShizzy: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
KissChrixx:

Dafuq is this? gringrin
bro welcome cool
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by success10(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
firstking01:
NO nigeria girl will unleash this to you...most times they find it a herculean task making you to know they are hor.ny eventhough you are her bf.
I disagree..
that is the exact approach my girlfriend always used.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Prinxxdave:

u haf join Hot gang

wink
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by SINZ: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
U teaching her bad things undecided
She was like this when I met her o grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

bro welcome cool
cool
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Nawa for u and me... cheesy

I got a nunu too... Hahahahaaha... grin
What's nunu?!! Bae you want to spoil me?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
vranking47:

What's nunu?!! Bae you want to spoil me?

Hahahahah.. U know.. It's kitten grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah.. U know.. It's kitten grin
You can really trap someone with your unknown words, I wonder what you can really do as queen! What's kitten again?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.