Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) (3746 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by zicoraads: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is not fair! How does one do all of these and still end up in the friendzone?! Reminds me of what Laveda has done to me angry embarassed

These ladies...wicked souls

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
poor dude........such a shame

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by SINZ: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dang! shocked
Daniel must be in coma by now gringrin

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by zicoraads: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Naijaboiy...this guy na your namesake ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by makydebbie(f): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
She even get mind to put #stillsingletho gringrin

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Awwww That must hurt real bad
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ma nigga cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Did she just call all that he has done "friend date"? lolzzzzxzzzz
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wehdone ma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by yungbillionaire(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
taaah....me i no blame d giirl, why she no go friend date u wen u carry hem of trouser put inside socks..
see, i've always said it, guys shud learn to step up dia game wen it comes to dia looks and women, mind you i'm not saying u shud go and kill urself looking good to impress a person but for God's sake look very presentable for whatever d occasion might be...so dat person no go dey think say dem dey do u favour by being ur friend...like some girls tink of some guys n vice versa....i love u all n wish y'all well in ur pursuit of love and happinesa

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by IamLEGEND1: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Marrtynze(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
The still single part at the end killed me, lol, Man has been locked forever in that dark, wicked zone.
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Cope1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
After God, fear women
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by cooncudee(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
RIP
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by snowden9(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
The shock i just had now on seeing #stillsingletho is so inexplicable. Even transformer shock no reach am
Chisos Kryst.
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Kondomatic(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
But the guy is currently in the position to get free occasional sex with no strings attached. It is about playing your cards well but our generation lacks patience
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Kgdavid(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is wickedness embarassed cry
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by sweerychick(f): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
I don't get it. Is the guy complaining This is why white people are better than us. The dude just did that because the girl is a good friend and not looking for something in return, unlike Naija men grin.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by DrObum(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
But the guy is currently in the position to get free occasional sex with no strings attached. It is about playing your cards well but our generation lacks patience
Bros, nothing concern patience for this matter ooo.

That dude is in deep shit.
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by benflin(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Friends date fire! is either we are dating or not...and mind u I only believe in the law of give and take undecided
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Kgdavid(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
I don't get it. Is the guy complaining This is why white people are better than us. The dude just did that because the girl is a good friend and not looking for something in return, unlike Naija men grin.

Sorry, white people are better than you and will always remain better than you but not all of "us". Don't you agree?

btw why do you think she added the "stillsingletho"?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wickedness of the highest standard/order
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Cholls(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
my brother eiyah! Well, I wouldn't mind it if some women actually just turned out to be my friend. As a matter of fact I prefer it and usually the other way around(they don't want to be friends). But, wouldn't want the one I really liked turning into a friend...
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by jashar(f): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017

grin

It's good to have good friends oo..

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by stiflerdrug: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Me: thought girls had chill
me to me: no bro they cold af
me : smartass

Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by sweerychick(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kgdavid:

Sorry, white people are better than you and will always remain better than you but not all of "us". Don't you agree?

btw why do you think she added the "stillsingletho"?
when it comes to dating they are better, because unlike most of us here we only give to get something in return, that's why we fake love kiss and when I mean we, you included.. As for the single hashtag, it means nothing for us ladies. Unless you put a ring in my finger and propose you can get all the whole world for I care, but I'm still single kiss
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Kgdavid(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
when it comes to dating they are better, because unlike most of us here we only give to get something in return, that's why we fake love kiss and when I mean we, you included.. As for the single hashtag, it means nothing for us ladies. Unless you put a ring in my finger and propose you can get all the whole world for I care, but I'm still single kiss

I'm not like that.

I have always believed in loving someone for the sake of being in love, not to get anything from them. At all.
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Laveda(f): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
zicoraads:
This is not fair! How does one do all of these and still end up in the friendzone?! Reminds me of what Laveda has done to me angry embarassed

These ladies...wicked souls

grin
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Aniker(f): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Whats wrong with been friends
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
smiley awww so sweet

If u take men out of the imaginary land of "friend zone" they usually stop putting in effort or not 1 as strong a 1 as when they where in pursuit.

I say lock em in it for life angry
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by calmG(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
Do me a favour...

Gerrarofhere
Re: The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) by luke55720: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
oh this guy friendzone don reach optimus prime
a journey of no return

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is Dis Pic? / Nigerian Brand Influencer, Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / The Effects Of Redpills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.