Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? (1965 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Three girls I've approached so far keep telling me this..... like I've gotten​ this same reply three consecutive times from different ladies now am tired and confused. Is it that am not good enough or should I go back to my previous technique whereby I just let things flow between us and see where fate lead us to without popping the question?? Like am f**king confused
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by gabinogem(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2018
[/i]98% of girls above 18years are always in one form of relationship or the other. As long as u are not looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage, u just have to go with the flow. Mind u, some people just hate formalities especially when it has to do with lovey-dovey stuffs[i]
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Alejoc(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2018
I am a cheat alert!
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by consultancy: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2018
it means no honi pot for you as she is already in a relationship, but as a friend she likes, she can call on you to sort her needs anytime
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2018
consultancy:
it means no honi pot for you as she is already in a relationship, but as a friend she likes, she can call on you to sort her needs anytime

It all depends on how he plays his game from the very beginning.

First of all, don't ask ladies if they are single from the onset. Some will lie about their relationship status, so they won't seem desperate.

Just continue going out with them. Personally, I don't even understand the whole let's go on a date thing, my technique is approaching them, I don't even bother to introduce, just continue talking. If you are good, she'll no doubt want your company again and again.

Most times they even call back to hangout at my place.

Ive found that each time you asked a girl directly, you give them the power but play like you want nothing and they will start pursuing you.

The tricky thing is, once they get to your place, you must make a move, otherwise, you will be taken to the friendzone immediately.

As for Op, the next girl, don't ask about relationship status, flow naturally, but always get her to your place, use any excuse and then make a move, if she said no, which she'll definitely say, don't stop. But you have to understand something, her body: if she's pushing you away with her hands, then stop. But if she's just saying no, but still lying there, you have the go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by CoolFreeday(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2018
sincerity, it takes a sincere person to tell you that and its better to be friend with such person

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=Premiumwriter post=
Mr man be careful rape is a heinious crime. Nobody is gonna take it lightly with you if a girl slams you with a rape charge.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Reski:
[quote author=Premiumwriter post=
Mr man be careful rape is a heinious crime. Nobody is gonna take it lightly with you if a girl slams you with a rape charge.
I always know when to stop, trust me. And there's no way I'll call a girl over to my place if we don have an emotional connection.

When I say "make a move" I didn't say rip her panties off and proceed to sex.

Its a simple kiss, on her lips. This shows that you see her romantically and not just friends.

Most times, I'll kiss a girl and proceed with conversation like nothing happened and then later on, you can kiss her again, a bit longer and if she objects by pushing you away, you can either let her be or continue depends on the vibes you get from her. This is nowhere close to forceful sex.

Thanks for the advice though.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by orisa37: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2018
It's a Contest decleared so keep trying.
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:

First of all, don't ask ladies if they are single from the onset. Some will lie about their relationship status, so they won't seem desperate.

Just continue going out with them. Personally, I don't even understand the whole let's go on a date thing, my technique is approaching them, I don't even bother to introduce, just continue talking. If you are good, she'll no doubt want your company again and again.

Ive found that each time you asked a girl directly, you give them the power but play like you want nothing and they will start pursuing you.

The tricky thing is, once they get to your place, you must make a move, otherwise, you will be taken to the friendzone immediately.

As for Op, the next girl, don't ask about relationship status, flow naturally, but always get her to your place, use any excuse and then make a move, if she said no, which she'll definitely say, don't stop. But you have to understand something, her body: if she's pushing you away with her hands, then stop. But if she's just saying no, but still lying there, you have the go ahead.
I used to go with the flow without popping the question until it cost me my last relationship. The girl was like "But you didn't tell me anything" bro I was shocked and dumbfounded! So I took it upon myself start popping the question as soon as possible which in all sincerity am not comfortable with.
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2018
orisa37:
It's a Contest decleared so keep trying.
Abi
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I used to go with the flow without popping the question until it cost me my last relationship. The girl was like "But you didn't tell me anything" bro I was shocked and dumbfounded! So I took it upon myself start popping the question as soon as possible which in all sincerity am not comfortable with.
grin grin

That's if you are looking for a good relationship.

I think I'll need to talk heart to heart with this my girl sha. I really like her. Like alot.

But for others, I just want a good time, nothing more, so those talks are often left out.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2018
consultancy:
This one weak me ooh
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
grin grin

That's if you are looking for a good relationship.

I think I'll need to talk heart to heart with this my girl sha. I really like her. Like alot.

But for others, I just want a good time, nothing more, so those talks are often left out.
Na good relationship I dey find my dear. my kind of job ain't helping out either
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Na good relationship I dey find my dear. my kind of job ain't helping out either
hmm.

Try stand your ground when money is involved in a relationship o.

When I first get this girl, she's always telling me "I'm hungry" or how a guy took her to this or that expensive place and then I was really broke.

Even one Sunday like that, one church guy gave her transport money and offering money and she made sure I get to know about it.

But I stood my ground. I didn't let it affect me for two reasons: 8 was dead broke then and also I made a commitment to only give what I have in mind when in a relationship.

So when she said all those I'm hungry stuffs, I often pretend like I didn't hear or use joke to cover it. I always made sure she knew about my financial situations.

I thought she will abandon me then but till date, she's still with me and even do bring food for me or come to cook in my house with her own money.

Don't make it all about the money, your personality matters more. Trust me a girl will respect a man more if she asked for money without any good reason and he declines than a man that gives her money each time she asks.

But I've never failed to impress my girls, sometimes they'd demand for something and I'll not agree at that moment. But later, often a few days later, I'll just surprise them with it (that's when I have the money)
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
hmm.

When I first get this girl, she's always telling me "I'm hungry" or how a guy took her to this or that expensive place and then I was really broke.

Even one Sunday like that, one church guy gave her transport money and offering money and she made sure I get to know about it.

But I stood my ground. I didn't let it affect me for two reasons: 8 was dead broke then and also I made a commitment to only give what I have in mind when in a relationship.

So when she said all those I'm hungry stuffs, I often pretend like I didn't hear or use joke to cover it. I always made sure she knew about my financial situations.

I thought she will abandon me then but till date, she's still with me and even do bring food for me or come to cook in my house with her own money.

Don't make it all about the money, your personality matters more. Trust me a girl will respect a man more if she asked for money without any good reason and he declines than a man that gives her money each time she asks.

But I've never failed to impress my girls, sometimes they'd demand for something and I'll not agree at that moment. But later, often a few days later, I'll just surprise them with it (that's when I have the money)
Oh bro you got wrong bro. I was actually referring to the nature of my job. It doesn't give me much time I spent most of my time offshore. so that's why am looking for a good relationship
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Oh bro you got wrong bro. I was actually referring to the nature of my job. It doesn't give me much time I spent most of my time offshore. so that's why am looking for a good relationship
oh OK.

Which type of work is that?
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by amaniro: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2018
gabinogem:
98% of girls above 18years are always in one form of relationship or the other. As long as u are not looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage, u just have to go with the flow. Mind u, some people just hate formalities especially when it has to do with lovey-dovey stuffs

Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by consultancy: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:

i have never seen a more experienced casanova. one big bottle of origin for this man

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
oh OK.
Which type of work is that?
Am a sailor
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Am a sailor
Choi.

You need an "over good" girl self.

Village might be your calling. Village girls are often very faithful due to what they've been taught by parents.

But then na wife things go be that.
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2018
akinlabi639:
sincerity, it takes a sincere person to tell you that and its better to be friend with such person
How many girls I go be just friends with oga
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Choi.

You need an "over good" girl self.

Village might be your calling. Village girls are often very faithful due to what they've been taught by parents.

But then na wife things go be that.
village ke? Oga ooooh! village nai worst pass these days ooh! Among the three girls wey put me on standby, two na village I meet them ooih
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
village ke? Oga ooooh! village nai worst pass these days ooh! Among the three girls wey put me on standby, two na village I meet them ooih
grin

So village girls ma don dey "over do"

Nawa oh. How we wan take marry na?

Na to hold this my girl tight be dat o
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:

this tactic only works on pick me female, if you use the on a femme fatale/ luna female then you are going straight to the friend zone.
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
this tactic only works on pick me female, if you use the on a femme fatale/ luna female then you are going straight to the friend zone.
I don't know the meaning of those terms up there but I do know that I've never been disappointed.
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I don't know the meaning of those terms up there but I do know that I've never been disappointed.
the term 'pick me' is used to describe a woman who is overly enthusiastic and will do anything to keep a man especially because of low self esteem and fear of being lonely. the origin of the term comes from the class room, when the teacher asks a question, there are always those that raise their hands before everyone else and even when the teacher picks someone else they still keep their hands up in case the other student gets it wrong.

the femme fatale/luna is the female version of the alpha male but with subtle differences, she remebers that she is female and plays her femininity to the max, she knows what she wants in every relationship and is goal oriented.
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the term 'pick me' is used to describe a woman who is overly enthusiastic and will do anything to keep a man especially because of low self esteem and fear of being lonely. the origin of the term comes from the class room, when the teacher asks a question, there are always those that raise their hands before everyone else and even when the teacher picks someone else they still keep their hands up in case the other student gets it wrong.

the femme fatale/luna is the female version of the alpha male but with subtle differences, she remebers that she is female and plays her femininity to the max, she knows what she wants in every relationship and is goal oriented.
thanks for the elucidation.

I'll keep it in mind until I eventually meet one of the "alpha female".
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
grin

So village girls ma don dey "over do"

Nawa oh. How we wan take marry na?

Na to hold this my girl tight be dat o
yes oh! if you get better gf hold am tight
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by samysmoothfresh: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
hmm.

no offence but your babe na coded olosho...................the only difference is she does it for the material things and not cos she wants to cheat per say, and thats prolly cos she loves you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download. Album AURORA A Different Kind Of Human 2019 / Never F**k Your Woman Until You Have Read This / See Erica And Kiddawaya Cute Moments;erica Shows Him Her Bare Butt!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.