Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna (29456 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / BREAKING: Ambode Says VIO Ban In Lagos Permanent, Orders FRSC To Vacate Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by coptic: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
9jakohai:

You obviously have never been to, or lived in Kaduna.
Don't mind that goal!
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
j1mmy:
Well some mumu people wey say Osibanjo is in charge should tell me why a northern state governor is taking unilateral action to bar a federal agency from performing a mandate that is not state controlled!
Your head dey there.Him power no reach frsc side.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Yeahreen(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
I love dis. Dis law shld be extended to Abuja. Someborri cannot drive with rest of mind cos of dese niccars
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by mailingdgreat: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
One of the best decision taken even though I know itz a ploy to give more power to KASTELA so as to generate more revenue to the state. As for u FRSC, na em good for una. Wetin hapun to VIO don hapun to una. Una think say una dey untouchable, now una eyes don clear. Itohoryinnnnnnnnn! Make una come catch me again!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Can Ambode just order VIO off the streets of Lagos?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Enyimbamercedes: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Great decision!! FRSC official are touts in uniform only out to extort road users. Lately, they have recruited hungry magistrates who they'll erect canopies for and put plastic chair and table calling it mobile courts. Fools!!! They should be barred everywhere

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by j1mmy: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
bettercreature:
Its a very good development,those idiot have crippled some states due to the enforcement of the senseless speed limiter
You are in trouble if you stop for them,they have their endless list of offences
You can never escape

I agree but that is not the mandate of a state governor. It is a federal controlled organization!
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thewrath:
Good for kaduna people,the FRSC are becoming a nuisance to the general public,stopping vehicles unnecessarily and carrying out duties outside their jurisdictions!
One can't drive with rest of mind anymore because a part of your mind is thinking if there's something missing in your car whenever you approach the FRSC!
They always find something missing!

Btw,does he have such power?
A sigh of relief
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Ahmeduana(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thewrath:
Good for kaduna people,the FRSC are becoming a nuisance to the general public,stopping vehicles unnecessarily and carrying out duties outside their jurisdictions!
One can't drive with rest of mind anymore because a part of your mind is thinking if there's something missing in your car whenever you approach the FRSC!
They always find something missing!

Btw,does he have such power?
THEY ARE NOTHING BUT COMPLETE NUISANCE, IN KANO THE COMMISSION HAS TURN THERE DUTY TO ka-ta-ka-ra enterprises,THE BEHAVES HOLIGANS, YOU WILL SEE THEM AS EARLY AS 6:30 am FROM MONDAY TO SUNDAY.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by mencer(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Their job is on federal highways VIO is more useful for the state gov revenue gen
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by shamecurls(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good one coming from El-rufai

A laudable and commendable one!

More grease to his elbow!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Is there Traffic in Kaduna?

That ghost town
Na there plenty government headquarters for Nigeria dey.Nigeria defense academy,Refineries,Armed forces recruitment.etc

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by menwongo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Go up north and see for yourself how drivers are lapping passages. Some even inside car boot
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by konfused: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
asumo12:
IF you're a nigga and you haven't heard "Hi, I'm Jon Champion, alongside with me in the commentary box is my co-commentator,Jim Beglin"
You're a GIRL !!!

Give me a call, we need to take you out on Valentine's Day.

LOL....PES fan!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by shamecurls(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Can Ambode just order VIO off the streets of Lagos?

Seconded!

Those old men re a pain in the ass!

But one advantage is that they always scared of big cars. I mean machines.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Ilovewetpussy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dis midget again
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by yedidiah(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
We prefer FRSC to KASTELLA; they are so dumb and know next to nothing about traffic regulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
tafabaloo:
FRSC is a federal agency and I don't think the Governor has the power to bar them from operating on federal roads within the state.

Section 16, FRSC act 2007

Jurisdiction and operational zones
(1)
The operation of the Corps shall cover all public highways,

Clearly he can't ban them from State highways
The question is what is a highway and whether the areas highlighted by the gov are classified as highways. If not he can ban them as they have no jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
9jakohai:

You obviously have never been to, or lived in Kaduna.
Look at what this one is saying, i rocked Kaduna from the time of Jafaru Isah to Hameed Alli down to Markarfi. Kaduna wAs a city to be until those religious riots started in 2001 and made many people to leave there for Sbuja and other states.

Kaduna is a ghost town now

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by soath(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
asumo12:
IF you're a nigga and you haven't heard "Hi, I'm Jon Champion, alongside with me in the commentary box is my co-commentator,Jim Beglin"
You're a GIRL !!!

Give me a call, we need to take you out on Valentine's Day.
PES Guy grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
coptic:

What then does that make Enugu?
keep quiet. When we were fighting in 2001 March riots from Goni Gora axis you were still in your mum cradle
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by kibra4u(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
omenkaLives:

http://punchng.com/el-rufai-orders-frsc-off-kaduna-streets/

Abeg, this is just a systematic approach of imposing and strenghtning KASTELLA in the state in order to generate more revenue since FRSC is seriously posing as a threat to achieving it. We know........
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Rtopzy(f): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
This our Kaduna sef... make God help us o
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by kulrunsman79(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!! I won't renew my papers anymore till December
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by kibra4u(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Look at what this one is saying, i rocked Kaduna from the time of Jafaru Isah to Hameed Alli down to Markarfi. Kaduna wAs a city to be until those religious riots started in 2001 and made many people to leave there for Sbuja and other states.

Kaduna is a ghost town now

Guy get your facts straight, Kaduna is still a bobling town ok.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
kibra4u:

Guy get your facts straight, Kaduna is still a bobling town ok.
See I'm coming to kaduna to do my vacation next week and I'm coming there because its now a sleepy town and the hustle and bustle has ebbed away
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by neche2007: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
FRSC IS ON THE RESIDUAL LIST. ONLY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS POWER TO LEGISLATE ON IT THEREFORE HELL RUFAI IS TALKING NONSENSE
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by brookz: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
They don buy job.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
I guess FRSC is to replaced by herdsmen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by iluvpomo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Blurryface:
Small man, Big Balls... El Rufai, El Classico order.
and empty head too ... he has done nothing to transform KD as he promised he would.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally / Wike Revokes Senator Lee Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.