Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna (29457 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / BREAKING: Ambode Says VIO Ban In Lagos Permanent, Orders FRSC To Vacate Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by amazingspiderma: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
You call those places developed? You must be high
How do I describe light to blind fellow??

I give up!!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Almaiga: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
I've lived there all my life. From St Annes to Christ Ambassadors to ABU so when i tell you KD is a ghost town now no need to argue

You sure sound confused, if the state is a ghost town then Why the ban on FRSC to allow free flow of traffic?
Either you like it or yes, Kaduna remains the 3rd or 4th biggest city in the Country. Or do you know better than Google?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Mbediogu(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Is there Traffic in Kaduna?

That ghost town

Modified: To those saying nonsense, Kaduna of today is a Big No from yesterday. A lot of people have moved from Kaduna after those riots from 2001 to 2012 that rocked that place.

I grew up and did my schooling in Kaduna and i can tell you that 80% of my school mates didn't settle in Kaduna.

The place is a ghost town right now. How many mass does St Joseph do have now unlike befeore we have 5 mass on Sundays

elrufai the tiniest antiChrist.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by amazingspiderma: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
You call those places developed? You must be high
How do I describe light to blind fellow??

I give up!!!!

You have won two gold medals, congratulations.

Keep talking in ignorance.

where is that Putin picture.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Almaiga:

[i]You sure sound confused, if the state is a ghost town then [left]Why the ban on FRSC to allow free flow of traffic?
Either you like it or yes, Kaduna remains the 3rd or 4th biggest city in the Country. Or do you know better than Google?
No be only Google na CoCo

Comot here jare with that ghost town
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by justmenoni: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
If na fayose try this, zombies go don e-roast am, but it's okay now since na saint rufai do am..
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Chiedu4Trump: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
coptic:

What then does that make Enugu?
You cannot compare Enugu and Kaduna.

The north everybody knows has no population
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by matrixme(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
He can as well replace them with the Islamist Ishbahs, or whatever they call them. Bunch of backward-minded comedians, rather than concentrating their effort on human development projects, they'll rather be witch-hunting Churches, alcohol sellers and now the FRSC. What next? Cinema halls and hospitals??
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Almaiga: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

I know what you are, an iPob who usually see nothing
good from other part of this Country. Yet, your people kept trooping in from East.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by euchariadavid(f): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Love Machine:
Yao yao governor.Na him he no fit use th same power against fulani herdsmen terrorists.
He is the Oga of the fulani's herdsmen
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Almaiga:

I know what you are, an iPob who usually see nothing
good from other part of this Country. Yet, your people kept trooping in from East.
Ipob that dealt with Hausa in march 2001 riots tongue tongue
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by prettyomidan: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
freeborn76:
May this man never in his lifetime be Nigeria's President; he is a tyrant, religious bigot and an unrepentant tribalist. His election as Kaduna Governor has exposed his evil tendencies...
amen
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Almaiga: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

Ipob sighted
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by euchariadavid(f): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

Modified: To those saying nonsense, Kaduna of today is a Big No from yesterday. A lot of people have moved from Kaduna after those riots from 2001 to 2012 that rocked that place.

I grew up and did my schooling in Kaduna and i can tell you that 80% of my school mates didn't settle in Kaduna.

The place is a ghost town right now. How many mass does St Joseph do have now unlike befeore we have 5 mass on Sundays

All these Kids that just grew up in Kaduna should stop disturbing my mention.

Kaduna of today is a GHOST TOWN when compare of Kaduna of early 90s and 2000
Ghost town...
You must be one of the ghost
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by olayinkajnr(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
coptic:

Don't mind that goal!

I surprise when the guy posted that Kaduna is a ghost town. I come dey wonder, no be the same Kaduna wey dem born me, we I school, wey I even do my NYSC!!! He should come to Kawo or pass through Bye-Pass to see for himself. I can remember leaving office around 4pm, only to get home around past 8pm. Yet, one boy wey dey claim grandpa dey call Kaduna ghost town.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Olumyyde(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
9jakohai:

You obviously have never been to, or lived in Kaduna.

Pls tell him, we've bn in kd since early 80s as southerners, did nursery, primary, secondary, tertiary, served, working, now we married in kd n kd isn't a 'ghost' town. I wonder.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Dee60: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
ABOUT TIME.

THE HARRASSMENT THESE DAYS (BY FRSC AND VIO) IS LEGENDARY.

YOU SEE A MOTHER TAKING HER CHILD TO SCHOOL OR TO DO AN EXAM AT 7.00AM AND THEN SHE GETS STOPPED ABRUPTLY BY FOLKS ASKING FOR ROAD WORTHINESS OR FIRE EXTINGUISHER. THERE MUST BE BETTER WAYS TO DO THESE THINGS.

THEY SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON THE HIGHWAYS NOT THE CITY.

THEY DO LIKE THEY ONLY EXIST THESE DAYS TO COLLECT REVENUES! I STAND WITH NIGERIA. FRSC PLEASE GO TO THE HIGHWAYS. VIO, PLEASE GO HOME!
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by olayinkajnr(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Olumyyde:

Pls tell him, we've bn in kd since early 80s as southerners, did nursery, primary, secondary, tertiary, served, working, now we married in kd n kd isn't a 'ghost' town. I wonder.

Lolz, no mind am, the guy is obviously a 21st century grandpa
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by olayinkajnr(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dee60:

ABOUT TIME.

THE NUISANCE OF FRSC, VIO - THESE TWO AGENCIES IS LEGENDARY.

HERE YOU ARE TAKING YOUR CHILD TO DO AN EXAM AT 8.00AM IN THE MORNING AND THEN SOME PEOPLE STOP YOU ABRUPTLY TO START ASKING FOR ROAD WORTHINESS OR FIRE EXTINGUISHER.

THEY SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON HIGHWAYS NOT THE CITY.

THEY DO LIKE THEY ONLY EXIST THESE DAYS TO COLLECT REVENUES! I STAND WITH NIGERIA. FRSC PLEASE GO TO THE HIGHWAYS. VIO, PLEASE GO HOME!

He replaced VIO with KASTELEA.. No more VIO in Kaduna since last year
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by laiza(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
tafabaloo:
FRSC is a federal agency and I don't think the Governor has the power to bar them from operating on federal roads within the state.
they are answerable to the chief security officer of the state they're posted to. In fact all federal government agencies are. If he doesn't have the power to ground them he wouldn't have. Even if the Police are up to th task he has th power to bar military men from the streets. Remand them in their barracks.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
euchariadavid:

Ghost town...
You must be one of the ghost
And you think you look finer than a ghost cry

Go check the meaning of Ghost Town before you comment trash
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by TheNonce: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

You know absolutely nothing! Both about kaduna state, life or even politics! You are completely vacuous so just shut up!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by j1mmy: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
ogunsj:
first, he is the chief security of his state not Osibanjo. read very well and comprehend first before commenting. he held a security meeting including the frsc men. he said they should go to the high ways to protect lives and properties, instead of extorting money from motorist in guise of doing their duty.

I think you should read well before commenting.
No state governor has jurisdiction over federal agencies.
I don't like FRSC but his actions are against federal character, he cannot take unilateral actions againct any federal entity. That is the role of the Federal government.

Your response is probably because you are used to dictatorship and don't know the difference anymore.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by billyG(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good move,it shld b extended 2 other states,does frsc are useless,extortionist disorganisation,frm exhorbitant platenumbers,increase price of drivers license,to costly speed limiter,now u must use new tyres(min now #20k),I think frsc shld b scrapped.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by euchariadavid(f): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

Did u think u also look finer than that?
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by tens4real(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

Which killings again in southern Kaduna are talking about I hope it's not the past killings because if it is then I would say that it seems some people just enjoy that killings and don't want it to stop and end as the government has done something about it already.
oh please shut up!
What has the government done? Playing politics with the life of innocent people?
Are you this ignorant just like pmb to wat is happening?
Pls wake up.!.! .!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by euchariadavid(f): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

Did u also think u look finer than that?
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
euchariadavid:

Did u think u also look finer than that?
Stop spamming my mention like an nkita ara
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by ajog1: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Akainzo:

He is not legislating on FRSC, he is legislating on STATE ROADS. The Highways in Kaduna are KD-Abuja, KD -Zaria, and KD - Birnin Gwari.
FRSC can be ordered off nay other roads except those one and it shall be well within his rights as the State Governor.
You forgot to mention the bye-pass that blinks from abuja junction to kawo fly over bridge!
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Caseless: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

kaduna a ghost town? You're indeed a kid. People return to kaduna immediately after every crisis. In fact, people don't run anymore, they stay as the crisis (mostly religious) don't last more than 2-3 days. Kaduna is the only place you have crisis and after this, everything returns to normal as if nothing happened. Do you even know the population of kaduna now as compared to the 90s when you think kaduna was bubbling? Or you just don't know what it means to say a place is a "ghost of itself" ?

Kaduna still remain one of the best places to live in Nigeria. Don't lie again!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by ajog1: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
apach4ever:
A Ghost town where I spend at least 30 minutes in traffic every evening from Yakubu Gowon way to Barnawa a distance of max 7kms shocked People should stop selling cars to these ghosts oh!
You forgot to add despite the about 5km yakowa express road constructed to de-congest the main bridge!
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by ajog1: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
sorepco:
Read and re-read again. What r they doing in kd town?? Have ever seen federal roads inside a town? They ve bn asked to go to express ways...

You need know that there are federal roads within a town!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally / Crowd Welcome Saraki At Ilorin Airport (photo) / Lagos APC Primaries: The Great Conspiracy's As Party Leaders Seal Ambode’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.