Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna (29454 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / BREAKING: Ambode Says VIO Ban In Lagos Permanent, Orders FRSC To Vacate Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by ajog1: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
sorepco:
Read and re-read again. What r they doing in kd town?? Have ever seen federal roads inside a town? They ve bn asked to go to express ways...

You need know that there are federal roads within a town contrary to what you just stated!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by coptic: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I surprise when the guy posted that Kaduna is a ghost town. I come dey wonder, no be the same Kaduna wey dem born me, we I school, wey I even do my NYSC!!! He should come to Kawo or pass through Bye-Pass to see for himself. I can remember leaving office around 4pm, only to get home around past 8pm. Yet, one boy wey dey claim grandpa dey call Kaduna ghost town.

Seriously bro. I had to shake my head when I saw what he wrote. Although I wasn't surprised because he is a known lousy lout on here, the example of the effects of bad parenting.

It's either he intentionally wanted to mislead or he just hasn't traveled northward.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by ajog1: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Caseless:
kaduna a ghost town? You're indeed a kid. People return to kaduna immediately after every crisis. In fact, people don't run anymore, they stay as the crisis (mostly religious) don't last more than 2-3 days. Kaduna is the only place you have crisis and after this, everything returns to normal as if nothing happened. Do you even know the population of kaduna now as compared to the 90s when you think kaduna was bubbling? Or you just don't know what it means to say a place is a "ghost of itself" ?

Kaduna still remain one of the best places to live in Nigeria. Don't lie again!
Most especially that bolded sentence!
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Can he do that?
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by coptic: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

You cannot compare Enugu and Kaduna.

The north everybody knows has no population

Are you telling me what you know or what everybody does?

I doubt if you even know Enugu half like I do. Been there, done that.

The entire East is one deserted place. The most sparsely populated place I've ever been to in my entire life. From Onitsha, right down to Aba, we've seen it all.

Who want stay there when all of unna dey run comot?
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by olayinkajnr(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
ajog1:
Most especially that bolded sentence!

He really nailed it. The only town that returns to normalcy after 2-3days of crisis
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by MCDanselm(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Is there Traffic in Kaduna?

That ghost town

Modified: To those saying nonsense, Kaduna of today is a Big No from yesterday. A lot of people have moved from Kaduna after those riots from 2001 to 2012 that rocked that place.

I grew up and did my schooling in Kaduna and i can tell you that 80% of my school mates didn't settle in Kaduna.

The place is a ghost town right now. How many mass does St Joseph do have now unlike befeore we have 5 mass on Sundays

All these Kids that just grew up in Kaduna should stop disturbing my mention.

Kaduna of today is a GHOST TOWN when compare of Kaduna of early 90s and 2000
I doubt if u grew up in kaduna.....which st joseph are u speaking of
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Chiedu4Trump: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
coptic:

Are you telling me what you know or what everybody does?

I doubt if you even know Enugu half like I do. Been there, done that.

The entire East is one deserted place. The most sparsely populated place I've ever been to in my entire life. From Onitsha, right down to Aba, we've seen it all.

Who want stay there when all of unna dey run comot?

dont make us laugh.

The south of Nigeria has the highest population.

You rig things to favour the north.

But all that is coming to an end soonest.

The dullard is going to find out that Jesus is Lord.

Power is going back to the South.

You need us, we are 1000 times better off without you.

All we give the south is hassle.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by hakimi1974(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

Modified: To those saying nonsense, Kaduna of today is a Big No from yesterday. A lot of people have moved from Kaduna after those riots from 2001 to 2012 that rocked that place.

I grew up and did my schooling in Kaduna and i can tell you that 80% of my school mates didn't settle in Kaduna.

The place is a ghost town right now. How many mass does St Joseph do have now unlike befeore we have 5 mass on Sundays

my K.D a ghost town? see wetin hatred dey cause. i no blame you.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by hakimi1974(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

lies from the pit of hell.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by hakimi1974(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by goodnews777: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
They are frustrating his killing machine. This man has another agenda about to be unleashed.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by hakimi1974(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

K.D wey dey bubble na him some useless people go come here dey yarn thrash. i wish you what you wish K.D nonsense. next time don't f**k with K.D peeps, idiota.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by amicdan(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lolz.....but you have moved out...So how can you tell?....Your talking trash man.
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by coptic: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

dont make us laugh.

Who are the US?

Ignorance is even worse than a disease in your own case.

So what if power goes back to the south? I don't engage in trivialities, biko.

About you being 1000 times better, I can see that in your wisdom.

Jesus is Lord? I'm more Christian than you can ever be. Maybe you should call and tell him that yourself.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by WaffenSS(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

Kaduna a ghost town?

Wow.

Where does nairaland find these ignorant twats?
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by nurusystem(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

Nigeria itself is ghost country...what are you insuniating
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by venus4cupid: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmmmmm

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Chiedu4Trump: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
coptic:

Who are the US?

Ignorance is even worse than a disease in your own case.

So what if power goes back to the south? I don't engage in trivialities, biko.

About you being 1000 times better, I can see that in your wisdom.

Jesus is Lord? I'm more Christian than you can ever be. Maybe you should call and tell him that yourself.

The US is the WHOLE SOUTH of Nigeria.

Dunno if you heard that Asari declared Biafra.

https://www.nairaland.com/3614654/asari-dokubo-live-radio-biafra
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by skigbu: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=BlackSeptember post=53529622]Is there Traffic in Kaduna?

That ghost town

Kaduna of today is a GHOST TOWN when compare of Kaduna of early 90s and 2000[/quote hmmm kaduna of 90s and 2000 guy your a small pikin, u don't know what your saying
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Tyche(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sipping ice cold African Special at Barnawa complex, Kaduna Nigeria with Phyno E sure for me blasting from the speakers.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by goldman777: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
no vio again for kaduna? abeg i dey relocate sharp sharp, make una no beg me

Guy i support you abeg this lagos vio and frsc people don tire me
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by chinjo(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Btw,does he have such power?[/b][/quote]

When there is a clash between a federal law and a state law, the federal law takes precedence. By act the FRSC are Mandated to work in all public roads as against federal highways. Hell rufail is just trying to divert peoples attention from the main thing which is the genocide been carried out by his loyalist in southern Kaduna. I Hell rufai a court if competent jurisdiction?
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Olumyyde(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tyche:
Sipping ice cold African Special at Barnawa complex, Kaduna Nigeria with Phyno E sure for me blasting from the speakers.

Oya na, I rep barnawa complex Kenya Avenue. Correct area. Enjoy urself jare.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Tyche(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Olumyyde:

Oya na, I rep barnawa complex Kenya Avenue. Correct area. Enjoy urself jare.

I hail bro. Those that say KD is a ghost town are plain liars or extremely deluded.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by mashnino(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

Which Kaduna are you talking about?

is like you left kaduna when you were 2 years old..

Go to kaduna today and see for yourself.

Kaduna..Ghost town you obviously talking about akure or something
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by mashnino(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

dont make us laugh.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry i am crying for you
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by smoooty11: 2:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Does he even have the right to do so? He should start with by stoping the fulani herdsmen, that are killing innocent people anyhow mtcheee.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by rezy15(m): 5:23am On Feb 09, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Look at what this one is saying, i rocked Kaduna from the time of Jafaru Isah to Hameed Alli down to Markarfi. Kaduna wAs a city to be until those religious riots started in 2001 and made many people to leave there for Sbuja and other states.

Kaduna is a ghost town now
You obviously don't knw today's Kaduna. The riots turned out to be a blessing. Kaduna is rapidly growing. Am sure u ran away over 10 years ago to be saying kd is a ghost town. Come and see uncontrolled expansion.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by danjaba(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Your kid brain can process what i type so zoom off from my mention

A deranged lunatic is on the prowl.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by orunto27: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2017
FRSC disturbs free flow of business and they are impediments to economic growth.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Engrobiorah:
The short man has spoken
Short but powerful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.