Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna (29429 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / BREAKING: Ambode Says VIO Ban In Lagos Permanent, Orders FRSC To Vacate Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by iluvpomo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
kibra4u:
Guy get your facts straight, Kaduna is still a bobling town ok.
Where are the bobling spots please?
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by erico2k2(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
tafabaloo:
FRSC is a federal agency and I don't think the Governor has the power to bar them from operating on federal roads within the state.
But that was what was said restrictions to federal roads only .
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Akainzo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
zombies won't say anything but if Fayose should say such you will see the critics from Yoruba Muslim at an all time high

The right thinking persons won't complain as this is a lawful directive. Your state governor can be encouraged to take a cue from this and also do the needful to protect the state citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Look at what this one is saying, i rocked Kaduna from the time of Jafaru Isah to Hameed Alli down to Markarfi. Kaduna wAs a city to be until those religious riots started in 2001 and made many people to leave there for Sbuja and other states.

Kaduna is a ghost town now

I lived there from 2004-05, and have been a frequent visitor from the 1980's onward, and have friends and relatives living there.

Still a busy town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
well El Rufai is the Federal Government..lol..our own little domestic tyrant despot,
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by raymexx: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
so that he can with his fulani brothers on how to raid christian communities.Olosho
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Akainzo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
neche2007:
FRSC IS ON THE RESIDUAL LIST. ONLY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS POWER TO LEGISLATE ON IT THEREFORE HELL RUFAI IS TALKING NONSENSE

He is not legislating on FRSC, he is legislating on STATE ROADS. The Highways in Kaduna are KD-Abuja, KD -Zaria, and KD - Birnin Gwari.
FRSC can be ordered off nay other roads except those one and it shall be well within his rights as the State Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by omenkaLives(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
kibra4u:

Abeg, this is just a systematic approach of imposing and strenghtning KASTELLA in the state in order to generate more revenue since FRSC is seriously posing as a threat to achieving it. We know........
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
9jakohai:

I lived there from 2004-05, and have been a frequent visitor from the 1980's onward, and have friends and relatives living there.

Still a busy town.
I've lived there all my life. From St Annes to Christ Ambassadors to ABU so when i tell you KD is a ghost town now no need to argue
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
I've lived there all my life. From St Annes to Christ Ambassadors to ABU so when i tell you KD is a ghost town now no need to argue

That's your opinion.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by d33types: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Look at what this one is saying, i rocked Kaduna from the time of Jafaru Isah to Hameed Alli down to Markarfi. Kaduna wAs a city to be until those religious riots started in 2001 and made many people to leave there for Sbuja and other states.

You're a desperate liar. I stay in kaduna even though I dislike the Hausa culture sometimes. Kaduna is unopposedly the most busiest city/place after Lagos and Kano.

You should know that kaduna state and kaduna city are different. Mararfi and the other places are not that busy but kd city and zaria can be terribly busy sometimes of the week

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
zombies won't say anything but if Fayose should say such you will see the critics from Yoruba Muslim at an all time high

the space between you and common sense

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by mmsen: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Is there Traffic in Kaduna?

That ghost town

Modified: To those saying nonsense, Kaduna of today is a Big No from yesterday. A lot of people have moved from Kaduna after those riots from 2001 to 2012 that rocked that place.

I grew up and did my schooling in Kaduna and i can tell you that 80% of my school mates didn't settle in Kaduna.

The place is a ghost town right now. How many mass does St Joseph do have now unlike befeore we have 5 mass on Sundays

Sounds like Jos.

Jos used to be a beautiful, vibrant city.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
d33types:

You're a desperate liar. I stay in kaduna even though I dislike the Hausa culture sometimes. Kaduna is unopposedly the most busiest city/place after Lagos and Kano.

You should know that kaduna state and kaduna city are different. Mararfi and the other places are not that busy but kd city and zaria can be terribly busy sometimes of the week
Go to Onitsha, Aba Lagos Kano Ibadan and PH then come back and tell me about busy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by greatcrown: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Does a governor has such power?
I doubt!

Learned naira-landers please enlighten us!
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
mmsen:

Sounds like Jos.

Jos used to be a beautiful, vibrant city.
Jos is today living on past glory. Religious crisis has pursued investors out of those areas
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by apach4ever(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

A Ghost town where I spend at least 30 minutes in traffic every evening from Yakubu Gowon way to Barnawa a distance of max 7kms shocked People should stop selling cars to these ghosts oh!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by mrmachine: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thewrath:
Good for kaduna people,the FRSC are becoming a nuisance to the general public,stopping vehicles unnecessarily and carrying out duties outside their jurisdictions!
One can't drive with rest of mind anymore because a part of your mind is thinking if there's something missing in your car whenever you approach the FRSC!
They always find something missing!

Btw,does he have such power?

It doesn't have that power
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by sorepco(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dont mind those people. I remember in december i was travelling at 120km/hr n from nowhere after a blindspot bend i saw 7 of them stopping. I almost hit 2 of them as i could not stop abruptly on such a high speed.
The geezer was lucky i did not hit him....

Thewrath:
Good for kaduna people,the [b]FRSC are becoming a nuisance to the general public,stopping ve[/b]hicles unnecessarily and carrying out duties outside their jurisdictions!
One can't drive with rest of mind anymore because a part of your mind is thinking if there's something missing in your car whenever you approach the FRSC!
They always find something missing!

Btw,does he have such power?
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by sorepco(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Did u read? The commisionwr said they shud got to the highway. Indtead of causing traffic intown

tafabaloo:
FRSC is a federal agency and I don't think the Governor has the power to bar them from operating on federal roads within the state.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by sorepco(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Read and re-read again. What r they doing in kd town?? Have ever seen federal roads inside a town? They ve bn asked to go to express ways...

j1mmy:
Well some mumu people wey say Osibanjo is in charge should tell me why a northern state governor is taking unilateral action to bar a federal agency from performing a mandate that is not state controlled!
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by dandostism88(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
I know your plans, you want to bring in weapons to fight agains xtians.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Emerald120(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

Modified: To those saying nonsense, Kaduna of today is a Big No from yesterday. A lot of people have moved from Kaduna after those riots from 2001 to 2012 that rocked that place.

I grew up and did my schooling in Kaduna and i can tell you that 80% of my school mates didn't settle in Kaduna.

The place is a ghost town right now. How many mass does St Joseph do have now unlike befeore we have 5 mass on Sundays
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by jiyya: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
OPE OOOOO
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by ogunsj: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
j1mmy:
Well some mumu people wey say Osibanjo is in charge should tell me why a northern state governor is taking unilateral action to bar a federal agency from performing a mandate that is not state controlled!
first, he is the chief security of his state not Osibanjo. read very well and comprehend first before commenting. he held a security meeting including the frsc men. he said they should go to the high ways to protect lives and properties, instead of extorting money from motorist in guise of doing their duty.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by amazingspiderma: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

It's 2017 come and see for yourself. Sleeping in Lagos street or Kano road for one night, does not translate to visiting Kaduna.
Far more development has taken place, than you think. If you left Tundun wada in 2001,don't assume you have seen Sabo,Nissi village, ungwar gimbia,Barde,Ungwar boro, Buwaya, Kakau in 2017. I know for certain you haven't been there. You left 2001, after miss world crisis.
Ghost town ni, spirit town ko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by danjaba(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

That ghost town

So because your school mates are not living there anymore simply means that no one is in kaduna. By the way which village are you from sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by Tyche(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:

Which Kaduna are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by psalmsjob: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
tens4real:
Short man devil
Hell Rufai
That is a misplaced priority instead of him to go and ban the killings in southern kaduna he is busy banning frsc yeye man... .

Which killings again in southern Kaduna are talking about I hope it's not the past killings because if it is then I would say that it seems some people just enjoy that killings and don't want it to stop and end as the government has done something about it already.
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
amazingspiderma:

It's 2017 come and see for yourself. Sleeping in Lagos street or Kano road for one night, does not translate to visiting Kaduna.
[s] Far more development has taken place, than you think. If you left Tundun wada in 2001,don't assume you have seen Sabo,Nissi village, ungwar gimbia,Barde,Ungwar boro, Buwaya, Kakau in 2017. I know for certain you haven't been there. You left 2001, after miss world crisis.
Ghost town ni, spirit tow[/s]n ko.
You call those places developed? You must be high
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
danjaba:

So because your school mates are not living there anymore simply means that no one is in kaduna. By the way which village are you from sef?
Your kid brain can process what i type so zoom off from my mention
Re: El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna by BlackSeptember: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Emerald120:
What is this one saying?
Go to romance section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Senatorial Campaign: Rochas Okorocha Welcomed In Orlu (Photos) / Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.