Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Will Do Everything To Marry My Dad__zambian Daughter Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Do Everything To Marry My Dad__zambian Daughter Cries Out (576 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do Everything To Marry My Dad__zambian Daughter Cries Out by Kingsirko(f): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
A Zambian girl has made a shocking confession about her secret affair with the father. She tells her story below.
I am 23 Year old girl in Mufulira explains ......why she enjoys s>x with her father than any other guy she has ever met before. Naomi (25) who refused to go for tertiary education to stay with her father (56) wrote to us why she..........

Source http://www.airinformations.com/2017/02/i-will-do-everything-to-marry-my.html

Re: I Will Do Everything To Marry My Dad__zambian Daughter Cries Out by BlackSeptember: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
The dad should be thrown into jail

The girls just high on stupidity
Re: I Will Do Everything To Marry My Dad__zambian Daughter Cries Out by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cursed father nd daughter
Re: I Will Do Everything To Marry My Dad__zambian Daughter Cries Out by Kingsirko(f): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
The dad should be thrown into jail

The girls just high on stupidity

Exactly. It's so weird
Re: I Will Do Everything To Marry My Dad__zambian Daughter Cries Out by decatalyst(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
I thought only Kenya and Zimbabwe are synodical with horrendous news like this! grin

Zambia be like lemme go and come and join them

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares A Hilarious Tale Of How A Pregnant Woman Used Her Situation / 4 Lovemaking Positions To Enjoy Blended @rg#sms / Scarcity Of Husbands: A Single Woman's Dilemma!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.