Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] (2005 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by MOSTEC(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders, Am presently caught in a Web. I have been dating dis gal as a sidechick now for over 2years now, but she doesn't knw am in a serious relationship with someone else. She actually thinks we are in a serious relationship. I really feel for her, but i don't knw hw to tell her i want to end dis. Pls i need advice on dis pls. I don't want to be a victim of " Girl stabs boyfriend to death" on nairaland fp. Pls i really need help nairalanders.
Lalasticlala
ishilove

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by SINZ: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Did u have to post her picture?
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
MOSTEC:
Good Evening Nairalanders, Am presently caught in a Web. I have been dating dis gal as a sidechick now for over 2years now, but she doesn't knw am in a serious relationship with someone else. She actually thinks we are in a serious relationship. I really feel for her, but i don't knw hw to tell her i want to end dis. Pls i need advice on dis pls. I don't want to be a victim of " Girl stabs boyfriend to death" on nairaland fp. Pls i really need help nairalanders.
Lalasticlala
ishilove
You obviously want to embarrass the poor girl because I don't see why you are posting her full picture angry
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please have respect for her and take her pic down... U deserve heartbreak..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by MOSTEC(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Should i censor it
SINZ:
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by MOSTEC(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
I'll take it down now
Ishilove:

You obviously want to embarrass the poor girl otherwise I don't see why you are posting her full picture.

Mynd44 angry
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by subtlemee(f): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Are you advertising or needing advice?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by SINZ: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
MOSTEC:
Should i censor it

Will it have any bearing on our evaluation? This is a public forum, there are chances that someone may recognize her. I advise you take it down completely.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by BeautyBaebee(f): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
really? .
Y start smfin u cnt finish? y did u allow the poor girl to give u all her heart n love knowing fully well u r backstabbing her? U dint tink abh ur serious relationship ish b4 u approach her n start digging into her gold? U decieved n dig her gold 4 2years Now u want to chickened out..

my dear the day will still come that u will b a victim of the "girl stabbed boyfriend to death" FP topics..
u cnt escape it

BTW! Lemme see d picture or I don't believe u uploaded it

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by minexpo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abeg make I c d pic first b4 u remove am...who knows if she's ma main chick grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ishilove:

You obviously want to embarrass the poor girl otherwise I don't see why you are posting her full picture.

Mynd44 angry
I have deleted it
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by calculator123(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
The same way you told her I LOVE YOU.. next...pls

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by sweettease(f): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
May that serious girlfriend break your heart angry side chick for 2 years angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by Kondomatic(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
But the girl that agreed to date you sef, she get sense so?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by MOSTEC(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ahhh. U are killing me with dis
BeautyBaebee:
really? .
Y start smfin u cnt finish? y did u allow the poor girl to give u all her heart n love knowing fully well u r backstabbing her? U dint tink abh ur serious relationship ish b4 u approach her n start digging into her gold? U decieved n dig her gold 4 2years Now u want to chickened out..

my dear the day will still come that u will b a victim of the "girl stabbed boyfriend to death" FP topics..
u cnt escape it

BTW! Lemme see d picture or I don't believe u uploaded it
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
MOSTEC:
Good Evening Nairalanders, Am presently caught in a Web. I have been dating dis gal as a sidechick now for over 2years now, but she doesn't knw am in a serious relationship with someone else. She actually thinks we are in a serious relationship. I really feel for her, but i don't knw hw to tell her i want to end dis. Pls i need advice on dis pls. I don't want to be a victim of " Girl stabs boyfriend to death" on nairaland fp. Pls i really need help nairalanders.
Lalasticlala
ishilove
give me her contact

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by optional1(f): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
eating two different apple together now u wanna throw the red apple away cos is too red and over worn out and keep d green apple..

Kontinue God is washing you...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by popefuse(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Guy u fvck up nw. Double dating na palava e dey give person nw. See if u dump d poor girl nw u av giving her emotional setback. Den she will neva trust any guy coming at her way. There are many guy out there stil single ennn dey look 4 sewius relationship u con dey break girls heart. Guy u no do wellooo. Jst tell her den u break her heart and u work away. With time her heartwound will heal.blessup

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by optional1(f): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweettease:

Amen
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by saraphina(f): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweettease:
amen and amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by optional1(f): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mynd44:

I have deleted it

sharp guy u no dey waste time for this kind thing....

But i can still see the picture oh.
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by MOSTEC(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks man
popefuse:
Guy u fvck up nw. Double dating na palava e dey give person nw. See if u dump d poor girl nw u av giving her emotional setback. Den she will neva trust any guy coming at her way. There are many guy out there stil single ennn dey look 4 sewius relationship u con dey break girls heart. Guy u no do wellooo. Jst tell her den u break her heart and u work away. With time her heartwound will heal.blessup
Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by marshalcarter: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
wouldn't advice you to break up...Just play along with her lyk normal frnd stuff till the loves fades out wink

you gan sef na wa ooundecided wen me dey find oneundecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mynd44:

I have deleted it
Thanks for a job well done

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by MrOreo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
See this miscreant ! So u have been shinning the poor geh's Congo for 2years and u want to end it??
That fate u are running away from will definitely catch up with you soon.
BTW, is she from KOGI State?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by ameezy(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by darbeelicous(f): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2017
to please the "pinshure or Idonbilivit crew of course!"
SINZ:

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by mecussey(m): 5:14am On Feb 09, 2017
MOSTEC:
Lalasticlala
ishilove

just use any of the valentines break up lines...e.g if she use meat cook, explode and tell her say dont she know that Jesus is about to be crusified...its over.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help ! How Do I Tell Her I Want Out [pic] by minexpo(m): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

Amen
c conspiracy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heheehe... Guess What Cloud She's Reached Already Lol... / How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public / My Church Crush (Must Read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.