Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

She Got Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Angry (1206 Views)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Angry by Subkid(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2017
My people dont know where to start but i will start from somewey, as am not feeling fine always looking for money to treat my self though i ask my My suger mummy to borrow me some money that i will return it to her but she said she is not with money, i always cried for help. There was dis girl in my vilage who love me very much though i didnt love her that much, as i told her about my health she willing to assist me with money and then told dis my suger girlfriend about d girl, she now advice me to start developing feelings for d girl dat she may got married anytime n leave me i said ok, if she say so. But today when i told her dat d girl in d village say i should come n collect d money, she is now seem to get angry and frowning, saying, go to her na. Please my people why is she acting like dat?
Re: She Got Angry by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2017
Bro, 1st thing first, why the fukc would you have a sugar mummy if she cannot help with your financial needs?! She is useless, old and on top of that getsmad at those who wanna help you.... wtf?!
Re: She Got Angry by lashorrt(f): 10:42pm On May 28, 2017
Mtchewww. No shame
Re: She Got Angry by kushercain: 10:46pm On May 28, 2017
lashorrt:
Mtchewww. No shame

Nice to finally see you face
Re: She Got Angry by Subkid(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2017
Bro, 1st thing first, why the fukc would you have a sugar mummy if she cannot help with your financial needs?! She is useless, old and on top of that getsmad at those who wanna help you.... wtf?! My broda, dont know ooo help she dont but always make sure i dont get close to any lady. She said i shud go an get money from my girlfriend, i ask her, what about u, she said she is more dan a girlfriend to me. Dont know what to do ooo @mrbrown
Re: She Got Angry by MrDandy(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
First of all, your English na die!
Re: She Got Angry by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
point of correction,,,note all old lady is sugar mummy Cos not all of them re sweet
Re: She Got Angry by SirMichael1: 11:05pm On May 28, 2017
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense

Accumulation of unethical stupidity! What sorta post is this eh? Op?

What the heck goes on in your skull?
Re: She Got Angry by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2017
Subkid:
Bro, 1st thing first, why the fukc would you have a sugar mummy if she cannot help with your financial needs?! She is useless, old and on top of that getsmad at those who wanna help you.... wtf?! My broda, dont know ooo help she dont but always make sure i dont get close to any lady. She said i shud go an get money from my girlfriend, i ask her, what about u, she said she is more dan a girlfriend to me. Dont know what to do ooo @mrbrown

You Must be doing something wrong.... Sugar mummy are just fukced then you collect your money/gift and bounce... But it seem you are mAking this mammy feel like she is your gf or someone of value/worthy to you, that's why she has the audacity to even get mad. Nonsense!
Re: She Got Angry by Subkid(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2017
You Must be doing something wrong.... Sugar mummy are just fukced then you collect your money/gift and bounce... But it seem you are mAking this mammy feel like she is your gf or someone of value/worthy to you, that's why she has the audacity to even get mad. Nonsense! It must be true, so what can i do now
Re: She Got Angry by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 28, 2017
undecided

Re: She Got Angry by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 28, 2017
if u not getting money frm ur sugar mummy then whats the essence of having a sugar mummy? cheesy
op u be case grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Angry by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2017
Subkid:
It must be true, so what can i do now

Stop fukcing old sugar mummy for free.... Every time you bring your dilc out, she must bring a Wallet out, so you GET PAID, if not then what is the point?! If it is just for fukcing sake, You might as well go smash young fresh innocent and sexy babes.
Re: She Got Angry by Subkid(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2017
Stop fukcing old sugar mummy for free.... Every time you bring your dilc out, she must bring a Wallet out, so you GET PAID, if not then what is the point?! If it is just for fukcing sake, You might as well go smash young fresh innocent and sexy babes. Am not fucking her bfor though we do engage in romantic play but wen sex want to happen my joystick will not penetrate, she den told me to treat my self dat i will be fine that is d reason i asked her of money. Which she said she dont have and now frowning i want to get d money from another girl. /mrbrown
Re: She Got Angry by McBrooklyn(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2017

Re: She Got Angry by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
Subkid:

. Am not fucking her bfor though we do engage in romantic play but wen sex want to happen my joystick will not penetrate, she den told me to treat my self dat i will be fine that is d reason i asked her of money. Which she said she dont have and now frowning i want to get d money from another girl. /mrbrown

Bwaaaaaaah, you thought it was easy to fukc repulsive grandmas?! There is NOTHING wrong with you , the day you get in front of a sexy attractive nàked woman, then you will be hard as steel.dont be ashamed to be turned off by repulsive old women.But you should have known that. Some of these sugar mummy are really old (75 and up) and you normally get a bonus if you Can make these walking corpse cuum. Ahajahahajaja
Re: She Got Angry by Subkid(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2017
Bwaaaaaaah, you thought it was easy to fukc repulsive grandmas?! There is NOTHING wrong with you , the day you get in front of a sexy attractive nàked woman, then you will be hard as steel.dont be ashamed to be turned off by repulsive old women.But you should have known that. Some of these sugar mummy are really old (75 and up) and you normally get a bonus if you Can make these walking corpse cuum. Ahajahahajaja but i swear, d lady is still young n very fresh 27 of age now, she asked me out den begging for me to be her BF an then said she want to be d one to break my virgin, i always scared of her but gradually she succeed in wining my heart, she alwaays call me to come around, but bleeping is what my joystick cant do ooo
Re: She Got Angry by flyover30(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2017
your use of English got her angry.fact
Re: She Got Angry by Akposkool(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2017
She is human. Please join me celebrate, am a year older today
Re: She Got Angry by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2017
Subkid:

Ahajahahajaja but i swear, d lady is still young n very fresh 27 of age now, she asked me out den begging for me to be her BF an then said she want to be d one to break my virgin, i always scared of her but gradually she succeed in wining my heart, she alwaays call me to come around, but bleeping is what my joystick cant do ooo

Ok, let me educate you quickly... A sugar mummy/daddy is an older person who pays a younger person for outings and/or sex. So, unless this lady has ever offered to PAY you for your time, you guys are in a RELATIONSHIP!!! She begged you to be her bf, so what do you think you guys are together for, if not in a r/ship?!

Wake up bro, she is your GF, lol!
Re: She Got Angry by Daniel2289(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2017
What kind of post is dis
Re: She Got Angry by Subkid(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2017
Ok, let me educate you quickly... A sugar mummy/daddy is an older person who pays a younger person for outings and/or sex. So, unless this lady has ever offered to PAY you for your time, you guys are in a RELATIONSHIP!!! She begged you to be her bf, so what do you think you guys are together for, if not in a r/ship?!

Wake up bro, she is your GF, lol she is my broda, she even said if i have money now dat she can marry me but she is older dan me oooo

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) / Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! / Corps Member Shows Off Her Boobs & Underwear While Wearing The NYSC Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.