Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs (5109 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / How Do I Start Runs Business Age 23? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Ashawosboifrien: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
I am deeply pained, I use to make a lot of money before the lockdown. Infact there was a day I and my babe spent 40k inside the club. I did not save much. During the lockdown she was arrested. I and her had to pay through our nose. I lost most of my clients. We all agreed that she should move out of her accommodation to a new place which cost a lot of money. Today she asked to see me and told me she wants to start runs till December to solve family problems and get money to rent a shop (she is very skilled in hair making). She said after then she will stop. She said is not breaking up with me and will still have my time. But I can leave if I want. I could not say a word, just begging her to give me a chance to make more money. I work and I give her something every month. But I have the believe that when dating you should invest in your self. So I have a project for the future which she is aware but can't wait. The problem is I can't stop hallucinate about other men pounding her. How do I move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
She has made up her mind already bro, I Will advice you to rethink your future with that kind of lady.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by UnclePrincipal(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
How do you move on? Bro even if she later change her mind, you shouldn't accept her back. I once have a girl that wanted to do runs and i actually convince her not to try but guess what it still ended in tears for me. No good girl will ever considerselling her body to strange men to escape poverty. Wise up brother

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Blackmoran(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
How old are you? Don't tell me you are a adult if so I can't just wrap my head to digest what you just post now,
And if you still a teen you need a lot of growing up to do...

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Sundrus: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Count ur loss & move on Oga...that girl no be ur own.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by 0rion: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
I am deeply pained, I use to make a lot of money before the lockdown. Infact there was a day I and my babe spent 40k inside the club. I did not save much. During the lockdown she was arrested. I and her had to pay through our nose. I lost most of my clients. We all agreed that she should move out of her accommodation to a new place which cost a lot of money. Today she asked to see me and told me she wants to start runs till December to solve family problems and get money to rent a shop (she is very skilled in hair making). She said after then she will stop. She said is not breaking up with me and will still have my time. But I can leave if I want. I could not say a word, just begging her to give me a chance to make more money. I work and I give her something every month. But I have the believe that when dating you should invest in your self. So I have a project for the future which she is aware but can't wait. The problem is I can't stop hallucinate about other men pounding her. How do I move on.

FREE HER.

BUT YOU TOO CAN STILL BE FRIENDS OR FUCKBUDDIES

SO WHEN SHE GO DO OLOSHO MAKE MONEY YOU CAN BOTH SPEND THE MONEY AND RECOVER SOME OF YOUR MONEY BACK

grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by sylve11: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Everything bout this thread is just childish. @ op, in 10 years time, that's when you're mature enough o; you'll come to realize you're not making a mistake now by letting her go. Go develop yourself first.
Na the skin to skin wey you dey chop the girl couple with the emotion wey you dey give during pounding her dey cause you this one embarassed undecided cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Tolu121: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
The O.p na homo man

Make una no mind am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Ugaboy: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
You cant stop hole hustler cus ur d*ck doesnt dispence money...allow her go or u will die a jealous life
las las NA PREMIUM MAX TEARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Ningen(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
She's already into runs.
You've been dating a prostitute.

Her vagina. Her life. Allow her to put it to good use so as to feed and cloth her wretched life. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by sylve11: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tolu121:
The O.p na homo man

Make una no mind am

homosapien you meant? shocked grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is funny. Yohohoho!
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
so cos she wants to do runz u want to start crying bah?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by ubunja(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
be her business manager. Women cheat daily atleast now you can get some money out of it. Be smart. P1mp that hoe out

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Prinnce1: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
with good pay majority of the girls will Bleep or are fucking for money. Had this white guy that needed a fair babe for Bleep, bruh the girls that I couldn't imagine were into runs rallied around me. I chop 3 of them as agency fee to get more white guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Prinnce1: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
be her business manager. Women cheat daily atleast now you can get some money out of it. Be smart. P1mp that hoe out
not far from the truth, wish Toto get meter but for where the thing just dey like that
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Baloranking(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
lefulefu:
so cos she wants to do runz u want to start crying bah?

Chief himself, the matter no tire you. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Prinnce1:
not far from the truth, wish Toto get meter but for where the thing just dey like that
What?
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Baloranking:

Chief himself, the matter no tire you. grin grin
d tin over tire me shocked
he needs immidiate rescue from Ubanja and Martinez cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Prinnce1: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:

What?
Toto no get meter which implies you can't know if it has been bleeped
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by ibkonekt(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
she belongs to the streets....wh0res gonna hoe....simps gonna simps...nothing new under the sun
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
. But I can leave if I want. I could not say a word, just begging her to give me a chance to make more money. I work and I give her something every month.
Bolaranking can u just imagine this statement? sad
is this one a man?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
0rion:

FREE HER.

SO WHEN SHE GO DO OLOSHO MAKE MONEY YOU CAN BOTH SPEND THE MONEY AND RECOVER SOME OF YOUR MONEY BACK

grin grin grin grin

Too much sense go kill u bro grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
0rion:

FREE HER.

grin grin grin grin

Too much sense no go kill u bro grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Thank God I don't have a girlfriend
But please how do women think can you imagine
Now I agree all they have to offer is their kpekus

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by BigSarah(f): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Be a good sport and find her a job... at least she’s honest by informing you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Omar09(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:

My niggie is back. P1mp that facking hoe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Kaykay999(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:

What?
Baba when next u go drop ur atomic bomb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Omar09(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:

Like ma niggie pointed out, P1mp her like a hoe. How are you gonna do this you'd ask me.

Post her pics all over your WhatsApp, whoever hits you up via he like her, tell him she will bang him for a price, get the cash and hook them up. It's called business. But first you will call her and tell her you love the idea but she will have to consider you in the business since you both are still dating.

STOP BEING A CRY BABY AND SEIZE OPPORTUNITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Omar09:

My niggie is back. P1mp that facking hoe.
omar it's good to be back.

On the real tho, I get atleast one girl a week who wants to be a prostitute and who needs a P1mp. Things are crazy down here in SA I tell you. I'm seriously thinking about getting into that lifestyle of having hoes sell pussy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Pascal11: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
What do you expect
Look at your moniker
Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by Omar09(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
omar it's good to be back.

On the real tho, I get atleast one girl a week who wants to be a prostitute and who needs a P1mp. Things are crazy down here in SA I tell you. I'm seriously thinking about getting into that lifestyle of having hoes sell pussy

Bro you have my blessings. If they want to enjoy FREEDOM, who am I to stop them? Like wise you?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex / My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.