Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva (5860 Views)

28 Looks Good On Me , Happiest Birthday To Me . Wish Me Well Please / Pix.ng: I Call Her Rihanna - Trinz Diva (pix) / What Lady Gaga Really Looks Like: Make-up Free Diva Arrives On Set Of A Star Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

lol grin

tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,wetin naw?

sometimes I just wonder whether there is s tracker on him
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=comradespade post=53559286][/quote]

mind your business or grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

mind your business or grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=comradespade post=53559416][/quote]

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2017

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=comradespade post=53559511][/quote]

don't worry my tracker is seeing you too grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
@ 777philosopher you can wish our sister (Ednite) a happy birthday

whether bantu or not grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Lastking147(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

you and judefcc are forcing me to have a prof pic. I removed it cuz i felt lyk doin it. lol
yes now
I've seen ur pix sha, u look like one of my crush dem grin
N how's Ethiopia
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

don't worry my tracker is seeing you too grin

lol

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

sometimes I just wonder whether there is s tracker on him
U mean robosky?i dont get you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
U mean robosky?i dont get you.

no oga Pablo cus u are always by his side............oga already declared that you are the only one so put your mind at rest grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

no oga Pablo cus u are always by his side............oga already declared that you are the only one so put your mind at rest grin
Hahahahahahaha really? shocked shuuuuuuu,r u stalking us? cheesy I dont even notice he was here,u make me.Na real waaaaa b dis ooo.So if pablo enter one thread,i shouldn't right?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahahaha really? shocked shuuuuuuu,r u stalking us? cheesy I dont even notice he was here,u make me.Na real waaaaa b dis ooo.So if pablo enter one thread,i shouldn't right?

aitete mu ole, ole mu oloko.

so you trying to accuse me abi.......
if oga Pablo already comment in a thread don't comment again we don't need it tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

aitete mu ole, ole mu oloko.

so you trying to accuse me abi.......
if oga Pablo already comment in a thread don't comment again we don't need it tongue
Egbami ke!eleyi gidigan ooo.Anyways,wat u said is future impossible tense.
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
VickyRotex:
Happy Birthday Ednite! Wish you all the beautiful things of life. kiss

Thanks Vicky!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
Egbami ke!eleyi gidigan ooo.Anyways,wat u said is future impossible tense.

really?
.............u won't listen to us........we the "baba oko" grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Jew?
Well, Happy Birthday to her
lol. Nowadays nairalanders think all Ethiopians are jews but am not. Thanks!
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

Thanks Vicky!

what's up, happy birthday girl
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

really?
.............u won't listen to us........we the "baba oko" grin
Ha!baba oko bawo?wetin concern me with those stuff.Na me and my husband,so hold ya side. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

what's up, happy birthday girl
Thanks!
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:
we had an encounter on one thread before but can't remember.

but all the same,

HAPPY BUYDAY GURL

Lol hmmm na so .. iffa ketch u ..
i am watching grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lastking147:
yes now I've seen ur pix sha, u look like one of my crush dem grin N how's Ethiopia
ET is doing well
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
Ha!baba oko bawo?wetin concern me with those stuff.Na me and my husband,so hold ya side. cheesy

wait ooo!!!

we gonna summon the both of you to the family meeting.............angry , u and ur husband abi? we coming for u......u will leave our son house today
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

Thanks!

so where are we having tha cake?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

wait ooo!!!

we gonna summon the both of you to the family meeting.............angry , u and ur husband abi? we coming for u......u will leave our son house today
Lol,if i leave nko?wetin wan shele?.Soldier go,soldier come nii. grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol hmmm na so .. iffa ketch u .. i am watching grin

Lol...........no pour sand for my garri o grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

so where are we having tha cake?
where u want to have it? Or lemme pass it to naija
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,if i leave nko?wetin wan shele?.Soldier go,soldier come nii. grin grin

you mean u are threatening us that u want to leave abi?............OK......our our son is kuku handsome we gonna find him another wife who is gonna adore we the "baba okos"grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

you mean u are threatening us that u want to leave abi?............OK......our our son is kuku handsome we gonna find him another wife who is gonna adore we the "baba okos"grin
Ko kan aye ooo,u can have ur son. grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

where u want to have it? Or lemme pass it to naija

I can come over there to have it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
Ko kan aye ooo,u can have ur son. grin grin

so u don't even love him before instead of you to beg us you are doing yanga ..........you cheating on us abi tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) / Mention A Nairalander Whose Download History Looks Like This (just4fun). / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.