Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva (5832 Views)

28 Looks Good On Me , Happiest Birthday To Me . Wish Me Well Please / Pix.ng: I Call Her Rihanna - Trinz Diva (pix) / What Lady Gaga Really Looks Like: Make-up Free Diva Arrives On Set Of A Star Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

Thank you! Tho am not new to a lot of 'em in here, i guess. Any one using 'sha', and 'abeg' and also 'kudos' is definetly a Nigerian.

U welcome

you probably haven't met trapqueen...................you can't differentiate her from a Nigerian cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2017
happy belated birthday to you Ednite

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

Yes! Thanks to you and everyone in here, am very happy to get birthday wishes like this. Am SOO HAPPY HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND!

its a pleasure having you..

a descendant of Menelik I, the child of the queen of Sheba and King Solomon.

as a friend hope to host you someday cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

U welcome

you probably haven't met trapqueen...................you can't differentiate her from a Nigerian cheesy

what nation is she?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

what nation is she?

I'm not sure about the country but she's from Asia smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

I'm not sure about the country but she's from Asia smiley
Wow, okay
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

Wow, okay

alright, just tell something about your culture and ethics smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

alright, just tell something about your culture and ethics smiley

our language is Amharic, which is the official language of ET and the second most spoken semetic language in the world next to Arabic.
our traditional dance is called ESKISTA and our hair style is 'shuruba'.
our traditional cloth is called 'habesha libs'

here are Amharas

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2017
here

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

our language is Amharic, which is the official language of ET and the second most spoken semetic language in the world next to Arabic.
our traditional dance is called ESKISTA and our hair style is 'shuruba'.
our traditional cloth is called 'habesha libs'

here are Amharas

ahmaric, official language? how are you able to type in English?

and nice writeup.........u really explained it to me piece by piece....nice

and the girl in the picture is beautiful, will surely come to Ethiopia one day.

and I checked your D.P.........you're so cute cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:
here

beautiful is an understatement cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

ahmaric, official language? how are you able to type in English?

and nice writeup.........u really explained it to me piece by piece....nice

and the girl in the picture is beautiful, will surely come to Ethiopia one day.

and I checked your D.P.........you're so cute cheesy

Thanks. We learn English at school. cuz Amharic is not an international language; won't help us to interact to the other world. But still, we only use Amharic everyday and every where in ET to communicate. We only use english when learning. And you are so welcome!
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

beautiful is an understatement cheesy
your turn now, say some about your tribe and culture
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

your turn now, say some about your tribe and culture

In Nigeria we have 3 different ethnics group which are Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.

I'm a proud Yoruba guy and we are located in the southwestern part of Nigeria and the Yoruba are the most educated people in Nigeria because education came to Nigeria through us.

but am Muslim and I stay in Lagos the mega city of Nigeria and the most popular city in the whole of Africagrin

These are pictures of typical Yoruba men.

English is our Official Language.

Hausa - North
Igbo - southeast
Yoruba - southwest

and the Yoruba's are the most friendly people on earth.

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

In Nigeria we have 3 different ethnics group which are Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.

I'm a proud Yoruba guy and we are located in the southwestern part of Nigeria and the Yoruba are the most educated people in Nigeria because education came to Nigeria through us.

but am Muslim and I stay in Lagos the mega city of Nigeria and the most popular city in the whole of Africagrin

These are pictures of typical Yoruba men.

English is our Official Language.

Hausa - North
Igbo - southeast
Yoruba - southwest

and the Yoruba's are the most friendly people on earth.

I hear a lot of people talk about the three tribes. . .
Some Igbos say that they descend from Ethiopia.. .
The photos are amazing! I really love the clothes, i mean WOW! Thanks for the clear definition also
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

I hear a lot of people talk about the three tribes. . .
Some Igbos say that they descend from Ethiopia.. .
The photos are amazing! I really love the clothes, i mean WOW! Thanks for the clear definition also

u welcome........I heard that also smiley
I really love ur company, do you have anything to share with me?

cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

u welcome........I heard that also smiley
I really love ur company, do you have anything to share with me?

cheesy

If you ask me abt any thin, am ready to answer. Whats new in there?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

If you ask me abt any thin, am ready to answer. Whats new in there?

really shocked

so what's ur name and the meaning smiley ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

really shocked

so what's ur name and the meaning smiley ?
My real name is Edom and it's a name of heaven. And you?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
robosky02 tho. . . You never told me ur tribe and your culture
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

My real name is Edom and it's a name of heaven. And you?

cool.
Adejuwon...........the crown/king is the superior cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

cool.
Adejuwon...........the crown/king is the superior cheesy
That's cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:
robosky02 tho. . .
You never told me ur tribe and your culture

hello dear sorry was busy in the office today

ok let me update ..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

That's cool

once met a guy here last year ...........he is also an Ethiopian......waltawcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:
robosky02 tho. . .
You never told me ur tribe and your culture

ok Actually, there are over 300 Nigerian tribes

Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo, as the major tribes
while we have others as ijaw kanuri, tiv, efik, itsekiri, etc

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
comradespade:

once met a guy here last year ...........he is also an Ethiopian......waltawcheesy

Yea, he's my only Ethiopian friend on nairaland
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
robosky02:

ok Actually, there are over 300 Nigerian tribes
Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo, as the major tribes while we have others as ijaw kanuri, tiv, efik, itsekiri, etc
Yea, I knew there were over 300 tribes in there. Thanks for the info
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ednite:

Yea, he's my only Ethiopian friend on nairaland

cool.......how was ur day and is tha other side? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2017
comradespade:

cool.......how was ur day and is tha other side? smiley

It's going great, yours?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Ednite:

It's going great, yours?

we are just coping........so gist about some of ur foods...................I"m a food fanatic grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by mikron(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
robosky02:

Ednite is one of nairaland finest lady

from Ethiopia with wise heart ... 'my wonderful friend' cheesy
for real? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Join us for before you say i do this saturday..
A Special Valentine DINNER tagged “READY TO PROPOSE” for those in a serious relationships.

Side Attraction:
* WIN 18 CARAT GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING
* AND OTHER WEDDING ITEMS for your wedding
* GOSPEL MUSIC MENTORING for those that have the skills.

https://www.nairaland.com/3625533/those-serious-relationship-ready-propose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? / Female Aaua student Caught Having Sex With A Married Man.. see video here / Lady Lectures Guys On How To Properly Squeeze Breast (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.