Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva (5847 Views)

28 Looks Good On Me , Happiest Birthday To Me . Wish Me Well Please / Pix.ng: I Call Her Rihanna - Trinz Diva (pix) / What Lady Gaga Really Looks Like: Make-up Free Diva Arrives On Set Of A Star Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

so u don't even love him before instead of you to beg us you are doing yanga ..........you cheating on us abi tongue
Hahahahaha if i cheat nko?big deal? grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hahahahaha if i cheat nko?big deal? grin grin

haaaa, oya go and bring prettythicksme must go Ghana must go and come and pack ur load, we are not doing again .......eyan buru oooo....ahhh

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

haaaa, oya go and bring prettythicksme must go Ghana must go and come and pack ur load, we are not doing again .......eyan buru oooo....ahhh
Hahahahahahahahaha na u go send me?let my boo send me by himself. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahahahahaha na u go send me?let my boo send me by himself. grin

Lol..........oga is still enjoying u so we are not sending u away again tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

Lol..........oga is still enjoying u so we are not sending u away again tongue
grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

I can come over there to have it cheesy
yeah!
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

Thank you!

Happy birthday to you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

lol.
Nowadays nairalanders think all Ethiopians are jews but am not.
Thanks!
Nah. I didn't conclude you're Jew. That's the reason for my question. Same way you'll ask if I'm whatever tribe you know in Nigeria

You're welcome
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Nah. I didn't conclude you're Jew. That's the reason for my question. Same way you'll ask if I'm whatever tribe you know in Nigeria

You're welcome

okay grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

yeah!

Lol..............you wanna see this news on T.V tomorrow

A Nigerian man in search of cake is lost in the middle of Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
or
A Nigerian man in search of cake has been caught in Ethiopia by the police because he looks like an escaped inmate.
grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

okay grin
cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

Lol..............you wanna see this news on T.V tomorrow

A Nigerian man in search of cake is lost in the middle of Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
or
A Nigerian man in search of cake has been caught in Ethiopia by the police because he looks like an escaped inmate.
grin

Good one, hehe.
how about an Ethiopian girl rescuing him then?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

lol.
Nowadays nairalanders think all Ethiopians are jews but am not.
Thanks!

so what tribe are you from

Oromo or Amhara, smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

so what tribe are you from
Oromo or Amhara, smiley
guess
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

guess

ehhhhhhh

the largest spoken language abi cheesy

Oromo
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

ehhhhhhh
the largest spoken language abi cheesy
Oromo
incorrect. I am Amhara
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

incorrect. I am Amhara

lol I wanted to say Amhara grin

wow that means you are as wise Solomon cos of your roots to Menelik I cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

lol I wanted to say Amhara grin

wow that means you are as wise Solomon cos of your roots to Menelik I cheesy

lol. maybe. hehe
but am not the kind of person that is so much into her tribe. I will to know my tribe only to know where my origin is

you yoruba or igbo?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by mikron(m): 1:13am On Feb 10, 2017
robosky02:

Lets go thereā€¦.
ItsQuinn, safarigirl, shizzy7, pretthythicsme, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner, suwalee, , vivianblog1, cruzita, klexycole, VickyRotex(, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanist, Ajibel, honeric01
sir robosky02 who is ednite?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

Good one, hehe.
how about an Ethiopian girl rescuing him then?

that's cool grin...............will surely be happy to see the most beautiful superhero wink

how was ur night?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

that's cool grin...............will surely be happy to see the most beautiful superhero wink

how was ur night?

It was nice cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

It was nice cool

cool, any gist?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

cool, any gist?
You mean a conversation or somethin?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
mikron:
sir robosky02 who is ednite?

Ednite is one of nairaland finest lady

from Ethiopia with wise heart ... 'my wonderful friend' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

You mean a conversation or somethin?
something like that or are u an introvert? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

something like that or are u an introvert? smiley

no, am very free as you can see. That am even having a conversation on a Nigeran site
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

no, am very free as you can see. That am even having a conversation on a Nigeran site

ohhh, how'd u came by nairaland?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

ohhh, how did u come by nairaland?

When i google Ethiopia, it repeatedly redirects me to nairaland. Then I tried to figure out about this forum all by myself then I ended up being a member of this for like two years now
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by robosky02(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

It was nice cool

how was your night ?

hope you had a good rest?
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Ednite:

When i google Ethiopia, it repeatedly redirects me to nairaland. Then I tried to figure out about this forum all by myself then I ended up being a member of this for like two years now

wow, I also heard this same stories from lot of foreigners in this group.............let me use this opportunity to welcome you to Nigeria.......smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2017
robosky02:

how was your night ?

hope you had a good rest?

Yes! Thanks to you and everyone in here, am very happy to get birthday wishes like this. Am SOO HAPPY HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND!
Re: Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2017
comradespade:

wow, I also heard this same stories from lot of foreigners in this group.............let me use this opportunity to welcome you to Nigeria.......smiley

Thank you! Tho am not new to a lot of 'em in here, i guess. Any one using 'sha', and 'abeg' and also 'kudos' is definetly a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Albino Sex / Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? / His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.